I have no mouth and I must scream

San Diego resident here

This city is a pit. A dystopian hell. Anyone who makes even a modicum of money has all of it taken away to pay for the bankrupt welfare regime. Nothing is produced, income tax is the only source of revenue the city has anymore. Worst of all at night everything shuts down and the hordes and hordes of homeless all wake. The city is taken over, the streets are empty besides the horde, and all you hear are the ramblings of homeless as they harass each other and anyone dumb enough to be outside. They're nocturnal, so during the day they sleep and congregate in these huge tent cities that line every sidewalk. If you wake them up they'll come at you with whatever weapons they've improvised, and the cops are nowhere to be found due to local government/black lives matter harassment so it's a free for all.

The homeless are completely immune to the law and the government enables them, making them incredibly aggressive. There are something like 20,000 of them in the city, and they shit whenever they want. As a result there are mass hepatitis A outbreaks all over southern Cali now. But still, nothing is done about them. I hear the situation is worse in LA and San Francisco.

Someone please get me out of here, I literally heard homeless people yelling shit and throwing stuff at cars a few minutes ago outside my window. At night I dream of a nice little small town suburb to live in, where green lawns and everyone knows each other. Then I wake up to the smell of literal shit and garbage in the streets and the last grunts of homeless harassing increasingly sparse mailmen as they get ready for the days slumber.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzeGa3kN6gA
youtube.com/watch?v=9umBPpU-XuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good.

kill yourself boomer you created this hell

You're JIDF

What kind of worthless job you have that forces you to stay there.

Have you considered moving to a better state, but also bringing your shitty politics with you so you can ruin your new home too? While at the same time talking about how great California is even though you would never consider going back there? That seems to be the standard behavior of most people from California.

this is not exactly accurate but ill admit my motivation for being here could be seen as suspect

So uh... just move? Go up north where it's still nice and white. Somewhere like Montana.

Also, >living in a city

> I dream of a nice little small town suburb to live in, where green lawns and everyone knows each other
Move to my town in the south russia. No hobos, warm even at winter, nice climate, beautiful nature.

Sea World is nice. La Mesa is okay. Bonsall sucks though.

>JIDF

idk man all the people who support the status quo around here in SD seem to hate Israel. It doesn't come up much but they threw a tantrum and protested when trump moved the embassy to jerusalem. All the people who talk about the homeless epidemic, health crisis, budget issues, etc seem to be pro-Israel

I dont know much about the issue but this is what I've noticed

Move to Arkansas

>Someone please get me out of here, I literally heard homeless people yelling shit and throwing stuff at cars a few minutes ago outside my window. At night I dream of a nice little small town suburb to live in, where green lawns and everyone knows each other. Then I wake up to the smell of literal shit and garbage in the streets and the last grunts of homeless harassing increasingly sparse mailmen as they get ready for the days slumber.

Why don't you leave? I live in Tennessee around a bunch of white people. It's great.

genocide the poor, stop waiting for nature and exposure to do it for you

I don't have enough money to leave and I can't leave my job it was hard to get.

I make around $70,000 a year but lose about 50% of it in taxes.

the pathetic media sees it differently.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzeGa3kN6gA

Save your money for a month or two, than skip out on a month or two of RENT w/e you can get away with, and move to a low cost of living place somewhere.

they're all niggers

How is this possible? I live in California. 70k doesn't get taxed so highly.

La Jolla is pretty nice though expensive as all hell. Use to buy cheap mexi weed from Chula Vista and sell it to frats at UCSD a few years ago.

jeez ive been trying to find one YT vid that shows how bad it is but all the vids on YT are advocacy pieces portraying the homeless as victims rather than mentally ill, addicts, criminals that most of them are.

Lol, not income tax bracket, but add up all the property, city, state, and transaction taxes and it's probably more than 50%

San Diego is a lost cause. Go watch Blade Runner 2, they turned the entire city into LA's garbage dump. It's just a matter of time.

Hey I bet they're still smarter than rural and suburban retards.

No OP you fucking stay there. You like in that fucking Democrat utopia that you fucking created. I don't need any more of you fucks coming here and shitting up local politics and trying to create your bullshit here.

America, why do you have such a huge amount of hobos which live in tent towns and poop on the streets? We don't have anything even remotely similar back there. I've seen a homeless person years ago last time.

I
I love watching this
They created this
They can fix it
I'm not going to help
Yes
This is comfy

>Get me out of here
Just leave. Drive if you have a car. If you don't, then get a bus ticket. Set up a new job somewhere with affordable housing. Avoid cities for reasons that you should now find obvious.

Your life is in your own hands.

complicated answer. illegals mostly. illegals and many people that came over the border illegally camp in CA because the weather is about 20C year round. No bad weather, its paradise and nothing can make them leave. CA laws protect them...so its criminals, blacks, tons of illegals, homeless people from housing crash, whatever have you.

The worst part is that other cities greyhound their bums here. The epicenter of them all is around the downtown bus station

Drive around at night and film it user/

> I've seen a homeless person years ago last time.
They quite die of cold and alcohol poisoning. I think Canada has not that many hobos either.

Burgers give hobos free food and they can sleep on the streets.

Yeah, everyone in media and most of the government is sympathetic to the homeless at the expense of the working population.

It's a shame too because every single one of these people is mentally ill and/or a drug addict. There are more homeless shelters than people in california but they're all empty because they don't let you shoot up there and the schizophrenic ones think it's a trap. There's no effort made to get them into the shelters where they belong. If they were in there, maybe they could get some help

but it's now progressive to believe that legitimately insane people should live like dogs in piles of their own garbage and feces, afraid and constantly getting into fights with themselves and others.

>Someone please get me out of here
Fucking move then, bitch. Nobody is stopping you. Is there a reason you're complaining about your situation rather than actually doing something to change it?

food is everywhere here if you know where to look. Places throw away good food all the time. Free food from churches, easy drugs, good weather, bad depression, all together, we have problems unfortunately.

Shut the fuck up you autist, or I'll fuckin' gut you with my fuckin' dosu and then shoot you in the face, faggot.

I've been to russia man, My grandpa is from Russia. There are homeless all over the place and they're out in the open during the summer but are scarce during the winter because it's too cold (I'm not sure where they go).

The difference being in the US all the homeless are insane drug addicts and in Russia they're all drunk bums from the caucuses who pretend they're physically disabled/war vets as a way to get money.

Illegals and the (((edgy))) burn out druggies.

Exactly

Quarantine you fuckheads

why bother at night? This guy filmed downtown LA on christmas and youtube actually took it down because the city government petitioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=9umBPpU-XuE

unincorporated here.

pretty comfy.

But we have warm regions with ~20C even at winter (Black Sea coast) and illegals from Middle Asia and still no hobo towns.
My town also have a comparatively warm climate (~15C this winter) and still no hobos.
> easy drugs
And thanks dog it's way more difficult to buy drugs in russia than in america

>I created

I've never voted democrat in my life

you literally have towns of underaged prostitutes roming the street looking like they just sniffed jemkins after a meth bowl.

You sound like someone with a really tiny penis.

I was living in Seattle back in 2008 or so and the homeless problem was fucking ridiculous, I can only imagine it's gotten worse, that's what I've heard at least. I know the West Coast has always had problems with homeless people.

Crackheads ODing on the sidewalk and puking in the street on my walk home from work at night. Literally a homeless person on every single street, it was insane.

Having said that, you're a fucking idiot for still living there and not moving away.

>And thanks dog it's way more difficult to buy drugs in russia than in america

yeah, but you can buy codeine over the counter (no prescription) in russia, which is why you guys had that krokidil issue because codeiene can be turned into that shit.

here our drugs all come from the border, so its all about who you know.

What's your opinion on gay marriage? Are you racist or no?

north korean documentary was right, you yanks eat snow and live in tent cities

> underaged prostitutes
At least yhey are
1. underaged
2. you can fuck them, not be fycked _by_ tem.
That's a crucial difference, don't you think?

>be me
>spic
>born in spic country
>ameritards make fun of me bc spic
>never seen a nigger in my life
>never meet a muslim in my life
>living in rural area
>nearest neighbours are Swiss settlers
>mfw: is not that bad
>mfw: some americans are the same situation OP is

Isn't this the plot to 'I am Legend'?

From an outsiders perspective all the cities in that entire state sound like a dystopian hellhole. LA reminds me of the latest Madmax movie where all the people live at the bottom waiting for the jew to bring down the lift and let them ascend.

>but it's now progressive to believe that legitimately insane people should live like dogs in piles of their own garbage and feces, afraid and constantly getting into fights with themselves and others.

And what else would you do with them? There isn't anything that can be done that doesn't require more tax dollars being wasted on these never ending fuck-ups.

I love San Diego, I actually wanted to move there. Some decent jobs there for silicon valley fags like me

>Sanctuary state so Illegals can come
>Massive influx of Millenials and Boomers
>Boomers renting out their houses for 4k a month
>Only dwelling being built are expensive high rise condos
>Homeless number increasing but the politicians and police won't do a damn thing
>Neighborhoods even wealthy ones are looking more like a Brazilian slum each year

Its gonna be really interesting to see just how much of a dystopia California can turn into

There already are huge funding to pay for all their shelters where they never are.

eh, that looks like Oakland on sunday

Stay in your dystopian hell hole you liberal faggot. I notice you didn't answer my question about your political views, probably with good reason.

This is why I moved away from San Diego 20 years ago. I could see it coming and knew it would be bad. Just leave. Get your next paycheck and run; pack what you can into your car and drive away. Don't look back. Leave California and start over. Nevada or Arizona are both close by. Texas is also good if your car can make it.

>Its gonna be really interesting to see just how much of a dystopia California can turn into
too bad calexit never worked, without the USA keeping them from going full communist, they would be worse that cuba right now.

Proof that we need to keep voting Democrat.
All of this is the fault of Republicans and Fox News.

god damn that sounds like a great dystopic setting for some kind of serial killer TV show.

I don't care if fags get married.

I dislike blacks and muslims and most kinds of hispanics.

does that answer your question?

Hes right you know

the difference is OP has the perspective to recognize it's a shithole. you'd be posting about how where you lived was a shithole if you had any perspective.

Yeah, you're a liberal then. Stay in CA.

What would you have the government do with these people? You still didn't answer the question.

Fuck Californians
East Coast Rage!!!!

why is it that in every homeless thread I see the same pictures over and over again...

8 inches, so tiny. LMAO, nice comeback, pussy, you're a joke.

when's the last time you went? i went there last year and it was exactly like OP described. I could hardly believe it because when i was there 15 years ago it was an ok place.

I moved to Tennessee from California; It truly is heaven.

it's like the South Park episode

physically remove them, so to speak

>There are something like 20,000 of them in the city, and they shit whenever they want
This is the hell that the supposedly superior high IQ whites created.
You made your bed whitey...now lay in it too.
And I am not a Nigger...So nigger insults are moot.

Jesus christ thank you that we don't have niggers and our muslims are all from post-soviet countries, not from fucking deserts and we all speak the same language.

Del Mar resident here

Balboa Park has been infested for years. Just avoid anything below La Jolla. I would move away, but I love the weather and the beach too much here.

>jemkins

Maybe about six months ago. I didn't notice all the street trash, I guess I just blocked it out. But I was mostly around the gaslamp area

because you wake up there every morning user

I'd not a liberal, though I'm not a neo-nazi either.

And I'd have them force them into the shelters that we already pay for and keep them there until they get a job.

We have homeless here but it is mostly the Aboriginals, unless you go to Vancouver or Southern Ontario where it is mostly whites or immigrants.

Wait seriously? I thought it was like Cali's South Miami. I was gonna move there and enjoy the ocean and the zoo FFs

>Texas is also good if your car can make it.
We don't want more commiefornia liberal faggots here. We're full, no vacancy.

Looking at the Israel situation critically and you will see that the Jews are in the right. Unless you are one of the billions of arabs who chimp out at the thought of jews doing well.

k, nigger

>I have no ass and I must fart

this narrative is getting very stale...whats the real reason behind these threads

>San Diego resident here
user, the same thing is happening in Los Angeles, only worse.

California is a failed state.

I had the misfortune of being born in the Bay Area, and I have all my family/friends/girlfriends family and friends too so I’m stuck here.

There’s absolutely no reason to live in California if you’re not in the tech, entertainment or healthcare industry. Jobs outside of those fields just don’t pay enough to have a decent life in an area with a high cost of living.

I live in Seattle. The homeless problem is out of control and the city council are a pack of retarded faggots who publicly supported a pedophile mayor (I'm not making this up - Google it).

I get woken up multiple nights per week by insane homeless people screaming like mother fucking animals in the streets. They litter the sidewalks. I thought it couldn't be worse until I took a weekend trip to San Fran. Holy fuck.

israel seems like a nice place, I went there once on a cruise of the Mediterranean (spain, italy, greece, turky, israel, egypt)

Recently all the activists that usually are protesting the cops and trump gathered in front of city hall with a bunch of muslims to throw a fit over trumps jerusalem thing. I don't know why they cared so much.

Are all glock owners faggots? I think so.

only liberals claim to have superior IQs and they are the sleazy motherfuckers responsible

I don't think there are enough shelters to contain these people. There's too many of them. Isn't the reason that so many of them are on the street is because the shelters are full?

I mean how many fucking shelters can we build for these people? Maybe the problem isn't with the shelters (or lack there of) it's with the culture of promotion of degeneracy which is extremely prevalent on the coast. Dems will say it's the street culture of the "poor black community" and aks for more EBT, but that's not the problem. It's the innate tendency of niggers and spics to act like the 3rd world scum that they are so we need to stop letting them come here. As for the rest, I'd be willing to be most of them are mutts and it's led to improper mental development.

>Jesus christ thank you that we don't have niggers

slavs are on the Jew chopping block, stay vigilant.

You whites are barely above niggers and all you can do is shit on niggers while you are almost as bad you filthy wiggers.

You guys have no clue how bad it is in Washington state, it makes the homeless problem down there look like nothing. This is what the cops cleared from one of their nests a few months ago

Found the jew!

the shelters aren't full, they're EMPTY.

It used to be mandatory to keep homeless in there, but the leftists let them free and basically gives them free $$$ to buy drugs with and it perpetuates the problem.

None of the homeless like the shelters because you can't use drugs or they're so crazy they think it's a government trap to experiment on them.

the rest of the homeless are illegal mexicans/guatemalans and they're afraid of being deported even though I don't think the city deports anybody for any reason anymore.