Why are chinks so low T?

Why do chink men look so feminine? They are unable to grow beards. They have tiny penises and their women crave white dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/2lt2x3/do_asian_males_have_less_testosterone_than/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To make up for high iq

This is actually real and disturbing.

>M-MUH DIK

So us whites are basically the niggers in Chinkland, huh?

Cause the strong Asians were wiped out in the wars and only the weak and obedient survived?

>Adult Asian men also have smaller testicles than European and Hispanic men, average testicle weight is about 33% lower in Asians than in Caucasians. Estimated daily sperm production in Chinese men is also less than half of that estimated for Hispanic and Caucasian men, according to the same study.

reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/2lt2x3/do_asian_males_have_less_testosterone_than/

I want to crush that white kids skull. Leave that poor chinaman alone. Fucking manlets, man

>hello fellow whites

show us your real flag Israel

Loser go to Asia to fuck low-tier sluts the natives stay away from. Same thing everywhere.

Niggers are the niggers in Asia. Whites are kings.

asian white race fighting is encouraged by those in power.
truth is women like money and status and face.
do not fight each other brothers. fight those who divide us.

That's obviously a prostitute lmao and the bloke is her pimp

The eat lots of soy sauce

>POC
>oppressors

Oh man... i need to give up that shit. I occasionally eat Soy Sauce. But I do eat a lot of onions too. So I am Okay I guess.

they are literal humanoid bugs

>They are unable to grow beards

Soy sauce is fine. It's fermented so it kills the phytoestrogen. It's kinda like when you eat apple seeds and have to smoke a cigarette after to smother the toxins. Same general principle

meme it

LMAO you know thats an artist's rendition right?
Don't you dare ever imply tribes from the Eurasian steppe are just Asian again. Those people are in a fucking league of their own.

Thats a fucked up beard and you know it. Most chinks cant even grow that much though.

i'm not sure what's more cringe

the low T asian or the manlet who actually thinks the asian chick is into him

Nu-males are feminine and they can grow beards. Chinks, since they're another race, have different parameters for beard growth.

what the fuck am i watching. Kill everyone involved in this video

>Genghis Khan wasn't a chink

>clubbing
How to waste your money 101

If that were my girlfriend and some dude tries to pick her up, especially off of my arm, he'd take a long visit to the ICU, with a broken jaw and a caved in windpipe.

Wow you're a faggot let me guess you also graduated top of your navy seal class