What makes white people so violent?

what makes white people so violent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5uofCZXQcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you should look up your crime statistics every once in a while Jamal

Who would shoot that qt

Its the niggers n jews.

Why did you quit the last thread you dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb nigger.

Btfo maybe?

Still gonna keep giving you an extra dumb every time.

Robot had a mental breakdown, understandable

He wanted onions, they gave him soy.

Her autistic 16 year old brother would.

He heard someone plunging into his sister over and over and over
He could take it no more

Enough to trigger even the most hardy of Elliots

I'm not white but whites have a lower crime rate then any other race in the United states besides being the majority of the population...This guy killed his family cause he was fucking autistic and those things are violent and scary.

Justified. Other articles mention how the sister spent all of new year's eve making out with her boyfriend and flaunting her sexuality in front of the boy. She knew what she was doing. Unfortunately the rest of the family paid the price.

i will when you look into the pedophilia statistics

Link?

Asians and Jews have lower crime rate than whites. The only crime Asians excel in is Gambling related.

user's blog

Whites may have a lower crime rate but are whites more capable of preventing shit like this in the future? I’m shocked whites haven’t solved this problem.

autism, can't you read?

With jews its genocide

Autism, apparently.

ban assault spastics

lol maybe when they live among white people

/r9k/ had a moment of joy .

Sup Forums's New Year's Eve

The old lady on the right looks like Adam Lanza by the way.

* a u t i s t i c *

And autist apparently

Saw this the other day, and as a white guy I can confirm. There's a fire in my blood that only conflict and subsequent domination can quench.

i always wondered what I would do if I was ever in these situations. good thing I'm always prepared

White theme?
youtube.com/watch?v=C5uofCZXQcs

well if they are muslim then i would agree

>Autistic boy

I did and Jews were #1. Bait more 80 IQ nigger.

he just wanted to play video games but his stupid family kept being loud and bugging him to do stupid superstitious traditions.

I bet he was on a SSRI

the white boi that post here love to call the killer autistic because it fit their narrative but the killer wasn't crazy enough to kill himself

if the autistic boy didnt have access to guns none of this could have happened

BLM is the only good flag because it makes trolling Sup Forums insanely easy

he wasnt autistic because autistic is a made up health disorder just like traps thinking because they wear a dress their a woman

White doesn't necessarily mean best or strongest, but we do (at least did) have a knack for conquest.

sounds like he had to hear his Stacy sister get railed by her Chad boyfriend every night and he just couldn't take it any more. Elliott Rodger is proof that autist sons with Stacy sisters is a bad combination

>Autistic...again

Dr Brandt. Calling Dr Brandt. Please initiate Aktion T4(Ver 2) this time on a continental scale. Thank you.

>what makes white people so violent?
It's right there in the fucking headline: Autism

>asssuming xe's white
How do you know xe isn't transethnic? Fucking transphobe.

(cont) I just worry that our once violent nature is blinding us to the shilluminati machinations.

Fuck gun control. Every nation that has implemented full gun control has had a government run genocide occur within a decade.

Every white mass shooter this year combined is a couple months worth of chicago

Guys you are arguing with a literal retarded nigger
This is his last thread # he literally thinks earth wind and fire are elements.
He is either a very entertaining larp, or the dumbest nigger to ever grace Sup Forums

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb nigger.
You have earned every single "dumb" tonight nigger user.

This song makes me nostalgic for sitting at home during summer break playing Halo 2. I miss tfw so much.

Politics aside, I agree. Though I prefer to rock Halo CE on legendary. Original of course. Anniversary edition is for plebs.

>Fuck gun control. Every nation that has implemented full gun control has had a government run genocide occur within a decade.
I don't think he meant gun control, but responsible gun ownership, AKA not having guns readily accessible to your autistic kid.

I have firearms for hunting, target and skeet shooting, and formerly home protection. I say formerly because I have a two-year-old in the house and have them locked in a safe with trigger locks on and ammo in locked cases. If someone were to break in I wouldn't be able to get to them in time, but I consider the risk of a home invasion to be a lesser probability than my son finding and playing with guns.

If I had a family member who was suicidal, had mental illness, an addiction or whatever I would not have firearms accessible to them.

Jews

Violence is in our genetic code. The veneer of civilization is thin. Embrace your inner savage, train to inflict righteous violence, lay in supplies.

And then wait.

Cringey as fuck buddy.

Jews are classified as whites dumb dumb. There entire religion revolves around bending and breaking Gods laws.

>classified as white
Until put in a corner then the Chosen card gets pulled