What are your honest thoughts on this man?

What are your honest thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2e7_1514823848
cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/misc/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg
francais.rt.com/france/46956-policiere-passee-tabac-champigny-sur-marne-macron-promet-coupables-punis
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213191/Macron-ramps-expulsions-ID-checks-migrants.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

French police woman jumped and stomped by group of thugs

image: cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_u/misc/ll2/hd_video_icon.jpg

during New Year's Day. This group of thugs has vandalized several cars, attacked cops, etc. France turns into Iraq on New Year's Day, it's the only country where thousands of cars are burned.

Happened in Champigny sur Marne.

Jupiter

"Champigny : Macron promet de punir les responsables du lynchage, Alliance veut des peines planchers"

francais.rt.com/france/46956-policiere-passee-tabac-champigny-sur-marne-macron-promet-coupables-punis

He's been mildly entertaining but I want more.

Stop flooding the thread you faggot nobody give a fuck

the real Jupiter

isn't he investigating jewish crimes right now?

FUCK YOU BAGUETTE

I actually like him. He's only pro european as he wants to be the god king of europe rulling as jupiter incarnate

he's the hero france needs

ONLY french jews, the worst of them, it's normal

Surprising wildcard.

ooohohoh

is there a difference with, say, the swiss? they're still economic elite aren't they?

Macron is connected to rothschilds

not my problem

His mummy is an alien

MILFED

ERGG

Hard to read. Not an ally.

hon hon hon
Oui monsieur
hon hon hon

Childless leaders are fundamentally untrustworthy, especially if they do not have any transcendent ideology (e.g. nationalism, religious conviction - something that goes outwith their own life).

she's a vril society elder. if you had her knowledge it would fracture your spine

The Rothschilds bow to Macron.

He's flooding France with Africans and that's all you need to know

All I see is a planet.

He's going to use them as cannon fodder for the next war. Do you actually think a narcissist like him gives two shits about the well being of africans?

I hear nothing, neither bad nor good. Business as usual.

He popped up in the Middle East over Jerusalem's deal, that was fun.

He's a little more based than I thought he would be.

I would keep him away from my Grandma that's for sure

Rothschild puppet, Marine Le Penn would have been much better

Keep sucking jew dick you russian inbred faggot

>Refuse to vote for an economically leftist, socially centrist, three-time divorced woman who is currently married to a Jew

>Instead vote for a straight white male who idolises the ancient Roman god of lightning, who mocks Africans for their failures while refusing more European help, who relentlessly attacks the Left at their union roots, and who quietly talks about a white socio-cultural rebellion against the current order.

Uhhh oops lol

He is very confusing.

I read up this man's family and found one of his ancestors had a really Asian sounding maiden name.

>Mittterand

Literally the father of all cucks

Seeing those same migrants fighting to get on boats back to Africa ,when WW3 breaks out over Europe, is going to be super entertaining.

I thought this thread was about Paul Nehlen. Then I saw it was that frogeater globalist shill. Im out.

He's actually accelerating expulsions of migrants and tearing down refugee camps across France.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5213191/Macron-ramps-expulsions-ID-checks-migrants.html

He is just putting lube to ass-fuck harder with the help of EU

pretty good it seems