Sup Forums redpill /main

Sup Forums, spill all the redpills that you can think of regarding the War on Terror, War on Drugs, Freemasonry, the NWO, the U.S. political system, or any information that is crucial for someone who knows nothing of these and would like to learn more.

Other urls found in this thread:

1timothy4-13.com/files/teach/magendavid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 republicans.

it's the jews

!, THE HINDU CHASE THEIR OWN TRYING TO AVOID DRUGS INTO BRAZIL AND BEYOND , THEN MURDER THEM AND THEIR HELPERS , THE HINDU MUST BE SCIENTIFIC TESTED FOR GENETIC DRUG ABUSE DISEASES , THEY COULD BE REQUIRING SEVERE LEVELS OF OVERDUE LACKED HELP FROM THE UNITED NATIONS , BUT LOST SIGNAL TO THE CHURCHES FROM SELF-WORSHIP , THE HINDU GOT SCARY PROBLEMS , AND THEY PLAY WITH MILITARY CODING ALSO , AND EDUCATE PEOPLE INTO SACRIFICIAL ARENA RETIREMENT FAITH PLANS THAT ARE RUDE IN ANGSTY WAYS NOT FIT FOR CYCLICAL HUMAN EXISTENCE HERE ON THIS PLANET , THIS IS A SPACE COLONY , THE CODES HERE CYCLE FOR SAFETY , AND PRAY IS MEANT TO STAY PEACEFUL VIRTUOUS FAITHFUL TO THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , THE DIFINITY , THE DELTA-DIFINITY , Θε Δλετα-Διφινιτυ , and gratitude be for this no cost information , and any other peaceful virtuous any of The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Delta-Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ , to The Difinity , The Difity , The Difitnities Entire , The Delta-Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

New World Order is usurping God and putting Lucifer in charge.
Freemasonry is a reference to this, Christ biblically speaking is the foundation stone, lucifer is the capstone. You can see the capstone on your one dollar bill as the eye of the pyramid.
Which connects the illuminati as part of the Luciferian scheme.
The US was started by kike lovers and satanists, they knew that freedom was poison and look what it did to the world.
All is lost, they're going to win.
But don't get trolled, God saw it coming.
Btw you can see Satan, he's the sixth planet from the Sun. The black cube at it's north pole? That's the Star of David, only the star of david is the cube spread out.

Patton's wife wasn't a victim of the Trump curse, Patton killed his wife.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it

TIL filenames can contain emojis

Fuck off Q LARP

The "Star of David" is actually the Star of Remphan, symbolizing the worship of Moloch or Lucifer. The true symbol of the Israelites was the burning bush.
1timothy4-13.com/files/teach/magendavid.html

> , , , , 2018-01-01 at 10.20.11 PM.png

WHAT

Fake Jews are lames

The Synagogue of Satan is easily identified by this fact alone, yet it's a fact that so few know.

Well hell it's right there in Revelations, 666.
6 lines making 6 points to form 6 triangles.
Throw in the fact that they're the only religion hat hates Christ and the only religion that uses synagogues as far as I know, and it's obvious who the Anti-Christ are.

>Not seeing the forest for the trees
So-called "Jews" use the title because most people have been deceived into believing they are "God's chosen people," so it's an easy way for them to avoid scrutiny while at the same time taking heat from those who have seen through that lie. They are the exoteric culprits. The redpills you've been posting are derived from the necessary first step to knowing the truth, but if you stop at "it's the Jews" without going deeper then you've fallen for one of their tricks.
TLDR: "Satan" pulls the strings. Zionists are a sect of Luciferians. See Lurianic Kabbalah.

Just don´t image a secret elite that is in control and think about lots of hairless apes doing stupid shit and you get why the world is so fucked.

>Lucifer
Not a name, James.

Flags might not be correct, but this is what's going on in the world.

and it's insane.

King James only, fagget

If nothing more, Lucifer is an egregore worshiped by Luciferians and Satanists due to a belief in some interpretations of Gnosticism that Lucifer liberated mankind. In my opinion, this is because they mistake the original sin in the Biblical story of Eden as "eating from the Tree of Knowledge" rather than "eating the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil." Consider parsing that sentence word by word to determine the metaphorical meanings of those symbols and what it could mean to "eat" the "fruit" of a certain "tree."

Elaborate

Pinochet was a good dictator.

I've been dwelling on this for years and there's a lot that could be said, but I'll keep it brief because Im on my phone and I believe it's worth pondering on your own.

Metaphorically, the "fruit" of something is that which results from it, e.g. "the fruit of your labor" being what you acquired or "the fruit of some action" being the results of that action. So, "eating the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil" could be taking in and manifesting the consequences and characteristics of such knowledge.

"Knowledge" is not the same thing as Understanding or Wisdom. You can have knowledge of something without understanding it, and you can have understanding of many things without wisdom. Think of it like a puzzle: Knowledge is the individual pieces of the puzzle, Understanding is connecting the pieces in meaningful and correct ways, and Wisdom is perceiving the picture that emerges as the pieces are put together. So, "Knowledge of Good and Evil" is simply knowing or perceiving that there is a difference between good and evil, but not necessarily the understanding of how they differ or the wisdom of their place in existence.

Now consider the root cause of all hatred, murder, strife, etc. in the world. I would propose that most, if not all, of it comes from conflicting viewpoints of what is good and what is evil. What's good for me could be evil for you, and vice versa. Now consider whether good or evil exists outside of our perception. Is it evil for a lion to eat a gazelle? Is it good? If nobody ever died, would that be good or evil? How does the knowledge of these things affect you?

Last point I'll make is that there was another tree in the Garden of Eden: the "Tree of Life." When God saw that Adam and Eve had eaten fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, he banished them from the Garden so they would not eat from the Tree of Life so that they would not live eternally in this fallen state. Was it punishment or was it mercy?

>worshiped by Luciferians and Satanists
Them being idiots doesn't affect canon, though.
>they mistake the original sin in the Biblical story of Eden as "eating from the Tree of Knowledge" rather than "eating the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil."
I thought they too supported that, though? Or perhaps i've only read about the wrong gnostics.
>Consider parsing that sentence word by word
Of course. It wasn't saying they were ignorant of the world, just that prior to it, they held no biases about the rules of nature and how it would affect them. That's why they had to leave the garden after attaining such knowledge.

What does this imply?

>What does this imply?

multiple competing mind control systems.