Would you still love your waifu if she was into NTR?

would you still love your waifu if she was into NTR?

Yes, for better or for worse.
It would hurt like hell if she NTR'd me though.

Like she wants me to fuck other girls in front of her?
If there's no kisses involve, maybe.

Yeah, I'd probably lose a little respect for her, but if it gets her off without messing up the relationship then whatever.

Only if she agrees to sleep with other men for me

Would she still sleep with and love me, and not cheat on me and keep it a secret?

Then yeah. Shit's hot.

Me fucking other girls? HELL YEAH

I will make sure I don't fall in love with the girls I'm fucking furiously though.
My niggas

me sleep with other girls?

as long as I don't have to hold the other girls hand, sure

If she really wants me to, I might be willing to try fucking other girls in front of her, but I'd really rather not and I'd probably feel bad about it.

You can all play it off as a joke all you want, but y'all ya niggas know he means the other way around.

I think of her every hour of the day and I've completely changed myself for her. If she'd do something like that it'll probably kill me.

Only if she lets me watch.

You have to kill her author so he never makes her do that.

Impossible. That would go against the moral qualities she admires so much. Her series ended, so there is very little chance of that ever happening anyway.

Sometimes you have to do bad things for good reasons, user.

Depends.
Cuckqueans are hot.

Yes.
Even if you're on a serious relationship, it's unfair to hold your partner's sexual life hostage

Killing someone would be like betraying her. She would never love a paranoic murderer and I also think that kind of person isn't suitable for her.

How is it a joke? Some girls actually like getting cucked, just like some men do.

Fuck off back to

Would I still love her? Yes
Would I still be in a relationship with her? No
It would hurt but I still have a bit of self respect left.

Maybe I would have a different answer if she was actually real

so, pink hair is related to NTR, huh?

Yeah, but she has to film it and share it with me later.

I keep hearing about this NTR genre.

Recommend me some good NTR manga to get started.

its all /trash/ level bro

also NTR is a shit fetish.

Start from Sup Forums's genesis: Imako.

No.

>IT WAS A DREAM BRUH

I hear Sup Forums has pretty high praise for re:zero

No, I would leave her permanently and pretend she doesn't exist.

you should just tell us your waifu so we can find an NTR doujin of her, hell if you give me your first name and ill edit the comic just for you.

>good NTR manga
>good
>NTR
Doesn't exist. You can't make something that's trash by nature be good.

>Found some cuckquean blog years ago.
>Their stories were the hottest shit I have ever read.
>One about being a camp counselor seducing young girls and then later sending them to her husband to fuck.
>One about a couple going to a swingers club where the wife pushes her husband to eat out another woman in front of everyone on a stage.
>The blog is now deleted.

Its been years and I'm still mad.

The faces in this shit were stuff of nightmares, I didn't know if I was supposed to be aroused, terrified or laughing at them.

Kill yourself dude. An NTR doujin of her came out a couple of months ago and it got me depressed for couple of weeks. I ain't seeing anything like that again.

No, our love must be exclusively mutual.

This is retarded.

I might be ok with her fucking around if she's not reckless enough to get knocked up or allow people to take sex video of her.

Keep in mind NTR here can refer to anything from the girl casually looking at another man to fucking strangers without protection in a dark alley.
Oh yeah, if the girl is not a virgin that's also NTR to brain-damaged people.

You have my sympathy, user.

Is Otome Dori popular or something? I've seen it get posted every now and then over the years, but I never bothered to watch it.

If we can have an agreement that I can fuck other women and have children with them.

It's somewhat of a meme.

That only means It's totally normal if I fuck my daughter so yes.

What's worse?

>NTRed by waifu, child isn't your own
>NTRed by waifu, child is still your own, NTRed by child

>NTRed by child
You're not supposed to marry your child.

You should stop samefagging your pathetic thread and fuck off back to your containment board

You can stop replying to yourself. Not a meme when it is the same autist who keeps spamming it.

Begin from the top

seems like you wont have to, that shit sticks with you forever

After all these years, I still can't get over the PSTD that Otomedori gave me. Reading the doujin did not help.

I have grew up with NTR. Saddly, this was after all my first ever hentai.
You could imagine my reaction to it as a teenager.

Looking back to it, I am kind of happy I read It.
I have read over 500 NTR works.
Pity me, oh dear Sup Forumsnon.

Mercy me, my kind mother...

kuffar please go

You're supposed to protect your child, but instead she's willingly whoring herself out; to the same men her mother whored herself out to no less. You've been reduced to a living credit card for raising sluts for other mens' enjoyment.
Also she sold your prized figurine collection for drug money.

>grew up with NTR
w-what?