NAZGOTH GENERAL /ngg/

>I'm not like the other girls, I'm a pristine, Aryan, Nazgoth who is saving herself for marriage

Discord /PfCcDtu

>What is Nazgoth and why should I care?
Every few years, a new edgy trend breaks out into the mainstream, whether it be 80's postpunk-batcave goths, 90's goths, Hot Topic mall goths, emos, etc. Right now we are overdue for the next one. Our idea is to create the a Nazgoth subculture, drawing from all previous eras of goths and putting a NatSoc and Fascist spin on it. By creating a cool and edgy aesthetic and fashion scene, we will be able to get hordes of 13-28 year old girls to flock to our movement. Just think of all those girls who think that they don't fit in with the mainstream; instead of letting (((you know who))) make some degenerate trend for them, we'll be the creators of culture. Edgy music artists such as Ghost BC and Marilyn Manson are gaining traction with the mainstream, giving us a unique opportunity to ride off of their success.

>What should the aesthetic be like?
For women, we should be promoting 90's era goth and Victorian goth types of fashions. For men, they should be taking fashion tips from Andrew Eldritch (we don't want the men going too overboard and looking like queers.) And of course, we will be weaving NatSoc and Fascist aesthetics into the clothing, to make this visually appear new and original. Tattoos are degenerate and should be discouraged.

In terms of music, we should be trying to create music that falls under every category of goth. We should have Nazgoth postpunk - new wave, Nazgoth industrial, Nazgoth metal, Nazgoth Marilyn Manson-esque music, etc. Let's not purity spiral over the definition of goth either. Some people will make a legitimate case that only postpunk/new wave is the only real goth music, but the whole point of this is to mainstream this scene as much as possible. MOST SONGS SHOULD HAVE LYRICS, not be just instrumental. Lyrics make songs more catchy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzg90vud1y0&bpctr=1514866198
youtube.com/watch?v=zMxb1GIygOc
youtube.com/watch?v=WH7eaA4XbCc
youtube.com/watch?v=Rhwfm-QM6Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=wM4YamvQiNI
youtu.be/CuiKeaqERTU
youtube.com/watch?v=kHlbJXgcdcI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C3CXyacZ33A
youtube.com/watch?v=t6iEz79-xK8
youtube.com/watch?v=w1G-9WUgptY
youtu.be/o0eHl8gLSTA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What are our end goals?
1. To recruit a large number of women to the movement. Women love fashion scenes and we will be providing an actually cool fashion scene for them.
2. Have metal horns become a Fascist symbol.
3. Have 2019 WGT be the biggest Fascist rally since WWII.

>How can I help?
We just came up with this idea recently and need as many artists, musicians, propagandists as possible to help create a flood of content. Once we have a fair amount of content, we want to begin invading goth sites online, such as VampireFreaks, and spread our aesthetic throughout the existing goth scenes. We also need a discord server.

After we have a large amount of content, goths we convert to Nazgoth, as well as ourselves, can attempt to set up events and spread our scene irl. Be sure to do research on the Batcave goth scene and how it blew up, as we will likely have to mimic their methods.

Ive seen borderline 1488 goth girls recently. I actually think this could take off organically. the only way to be edgy nowadays is being a traditional minded racist. The goth aesthetic is somewhat compatible with Fash

I wonder if ruining the current goth scene would be an option. Does that even exist?

From what i understand, goths sort of exist. Like you get the occasional one or two but no huge groups. and yeah, subverting goth culture to become fascist was the plan

It still exists but it's much smaller than it used to be. Nazgoth is supposed to be more of a revival than a takeover.

I'm going to sleep now, and I've left my benched window open. I hope a nazi vampire diesn't come in and pierce my neck with his long, white fangs. :3

hey, that looks good.

Qt emo girls Sieg Heiling?
This is worth a bump

Because OP is a fag, here is the discord

/PfCcDtu

>tfw no nazgoth gf

You fools don't ruin corp goth that is my thing. It's versatile, cost effective, and striking.

Young people should rebel against overpriced shit. Encourage cheap and homemade. Some kind of post apocalyptic goth.

This shit already exists and it's called the Neofolk/Martial Industrial scene.

I'd prefer it wasn't further tainted with stormfaggotry, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zzg90vud1y0&bpctr=1514866198
I like this idea

This
Make your own outfits. It'll be cheaper and at least for the scene, look less gay

i think this band has some 'gothic' sounds going on, def nazi aesthetics as well

youtube.com/watch?v=zMxb1GIygOc

youtube.com/watch?v=WH7eaA4XbCc

where them goth qts @

Make Goths Great Again

OH LOOK, JEWS TRYING TO COMMODITIZE, MANIPULATE, AND SELL ANOTHER IDENTITY THEY'VE MADE UP. GREAT!

stay stronk brothers

Since when is goth a jewish thing? The general idea was to have a classical looking subculture that is also right wing. goth seemed to fit the best

I'm a musician who makes goth music. I could help

Please join the discord. Having music behind this movement would be awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rhwfm-QM6Gs

you're welcome

I don't have discord. My computer's a piece of shit.

Degenerate hot topic mall goth faggotry is dead and should stay dead.

You can email me at binkywares@gmail dot com

Not bad, wasnt really expecting it to be electronic. It works better then i thought it would.
Nigga just google discord. use it in browser.

I'm not still fully immersed in it outside of going to the occasional show here and there, but it's been lately tainted by SJWs based on my IRL observations.

My question is how you are gonna create a thriving NS goth scene minus the degeneracy? That to me seems like an impossible feat.

lots of good Aggrotech. With EDM being so big. Bitches love EDM

I think She Wants Revenge should be our primary band

We are going to bully into conforming to our standards, by calling them posers.

What is the WGT rally?

>Taake shirt
Patrician choice in music

cringe

A huge goth festival hosted in Germany every year.

I follow this chick on instafag. She’s an attention whore but goddamn is she hot as fuck.

Ok cool. I'll send you some of my previous work

devilish

I don't think W.A.S.T.E. would be a fan of aquiring a following of Nazis, just sayin.

>lots of good Aggrotech
>Bitches love EDM

That post made me cringe.

Wave Gotik Treffen

I've been making some darkwave synth stuff. How do I do the kind of deep macabre goth singing voice though?

why are so many goth posts lately? every couple hours a new "nazgot" post
is this a new shill tactic?

Death in June are an example of Nazgoth

It's an attempt at creating an alt-right artistic subculture that might actually take off. The fascist aesthetics can actually be merged with it quite easily. In order to win the culture war, you need culture and art. That's how the left did it. No your gay ass "fashwave" edits and pepe memes aren't culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=wM4YamvQiNI
Check this song out, fascist post punk

the guy is gay tho. he fucks men in the ass.

Nazgoth values:
>Sup Forums APPROVED GOTH/DARK ROMANTICISM
Black clothes
Victorian era style
Gender roles
Fascist themes
wine/apple cider/mead

>REJECTED/FAKE GOTH
Whores with multicolored hair wearing fishnets
Emo cutter shit
Being fat
tattoos/intense piercings
over the top makeup
hard liquor and drugs
Free sex/slutty behavior

doing the fucking aint gay

Fully support Nazgoth.

> a fucking leaf

Where can I find me one of these Goth womens?
They dried up along time ago

As with all women, we have to make a large enough hobby/ subculture for them to not feel threatened when they join.

goths were all fags, anyone who says otherwise wasn't old enough

Yeah Goths were mostly feminine.

Horrible idea. You'll just ruin the movements with prostitutes, faggots and traps.

Women go where the men go. When enough normies started watching Marvel and DC movies, roasties started going

It's not about that, it's about getting the women and youth. They appreciate non conformity, traditionalism, and fascist aesthetics. It could work. Another band that incorporated that sort of thing was Joy Division.

How about just post-punk in general? Joy Division was heavy on Nazi imagery.

>Nazgoth

So what do you think Joy Division and New Order were about exactly?

I'm hoping for some good music at the very least.

Post-punk is definitely associated with goth and is welcome in Nazgoth.

youtu.be/CuiKeaqERTU
r8

my point exactly. we already have normies posting goth gf memes. If women realize that goth shit is still alive, then it shouldn't be that hard to get them to jump in.

I'm 100% for this only because goth girls are my fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=kHlbJXgcdcI
Check this song too, old gothic industrial post punk with a from Nazi band

I'm All Down

Not better than a nigger desu

Psychedelia was the true white mans counter culture
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C3CXyacZ33A

Nah I'm more for this

youtube.com/watch?v=t6iEz79-xK8

This is cool more club and dance music oriented but has a hard edge to it. I fuck with it.

Faggot.

you're trust? he's canadian you liar

What about Blutengel?
youtube.com/watch?v=w1G-9WUgptY

Fucking lame lmao.

Why don't you fuckers become the new preppy? Do well in high school and college, articulate yourselves, come off as prim and proper and inoffensive? Don't you think "hey we should all dress in black and listen to metal!" puts a cap on your movement? If you become associated with Goths, you will only become a sub group and will never rise above it. Shouldn't you aim for a more ubiquitous look?

Seems to me that you wouldn't want to dress up in ways that are easy to demonize. Associating Nazism with darkness, self-harm, etc, seems like a silly step. Sure, puts you into the culture if you succeed, but then you paint yourself into dark corner.

Shouldn't you try to model yourself after the kind of people a fascist should want to emulate? Shouldn't you be trying to bring true academic mindsets back to the people after it has been stolen from them? To be noble and strong and to project that in your mode of dress?

I'm not part of your initiative here, but idk, it seems wrongheaded. It seems like you're trying to win a culture war in a very shallow manner, something your Jew would do. Where is your fascist spirit? You guys should be boyscouts, show people the best in your belief system. Just a random user opinion. Good luck, but I don't know if this is truly the way to go.

I can't speak for Europe, but I don't know how this would take off in 56% land. I think you'd better off not diving head-first into the alt-right direction and simply focus on themes such as neo-romanticism that make people long for a Europe and America of yore.

The best Industrial is made by fags, though. You'll have to tolerate them.

Go to some shitty Bro-BM show like Combichrist or Faderhead, but as someone who's been there done that, I don't recommend goth girls.

Because evil edginess is cool.

Honestly thought that most of this shit was gonna be like evanescence. glad to see that i was sorely mistaken

Literally interpreted Joy Division you milking ho.

As of now the mainstream Goth and Emo scene is dominated by edgy soundcloud rappers like $uicideboy$ and lil peep and what not.

Mallgoth music attracts SJWs like flies. Not recommended if you want Nazgoth to gain traction.

That's why we are taking it back. Goth is white culture.

Godspeed user.

Wait, can we meme something like "Stop appropriating goth culture" Into existence?

That sounds good. We need some slogans also. So far we have:
>right off the bat
>the proper attire for death of the west

We can add that to the list.

Blutengel isn't Mall goth

this is a good idea. there is already a strong authoritarian streak in the industrial subculture with a lot of natsoc overtones. it would require very little persuasion to move them further right.

Something along these lines?
youtu.be/o0eHl8gLSTA

This is hot as fuck I'm on board

Here are my thoughts, feel free to disagree:
>subverting current goth is hopeless, they have a group identity and will enforce anti right wing attitudes among themselves
>the target group are people who have not yet found their sub culture
>no overt uniform fetishism, it attracts degenerates and larpers. "Stripped" uniforms are fine
>instead dark clothing from whatever past trend before the '40s and modern with subtle fascist symbolism
>I don't know much about the music, but I think electronic elements make it too modern

Did you make this?

What's a point of it when we already have a vast nsbm movement in eastern europe?

To spread a similar trend to Western European and North America.