twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/948023952156192769
twitter.com/johnjamesmi?lang=en
twitter.com/justicedems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2018 is the year Sup Forums gets BTFO
The pendulum is swinging back
#Resist

she's getting politically active and encouraging her peers to follow suit
and frankly unless we do the same we're going to be sitting around watching the tactic succeed

Trips don't lie. But it is too late now

We need to kidnap her. Arnold is too old to save her now.

Agreed

I have a feeling you are going to be let down.

She still thinks she's relevant

what a waste

Nah celebrities will be less influential than they were in 2016 with all the sexual harassment coming out of Hollywood. And inb4 "Trump was a celebrity, too!" He was a businessman first. The celebrities voicing their opinions now are virtue signaling limousine liberals who the public despises.

link to pro Trump candidates

So we sabotage their tactics and negate numerical and financial advantages they possess

It'll be good to collect information on who is running for the (((blue wave))) though, start finding all of the local and state people that we should support and those that we should go after

resist what exactly? The last gasp efforts of the common man against the global elite?

or do you unironically believe being funded and supported by everyone from the Rothschilds to Amazon.com is resistance to "the system?" you arent actually that stupid, are you?

she thinks she was the boss

Here's a link. I'll start cataloging every lefty running and for what state. Chime in if you see your own
twitter.com/Alyssa_Milano/status/948023952156192769

pro-wall candidates specifically, but it'll be tough to navigate the GOP picks and the Bannon picks

twitter.com/johnjamesmi?lang=en
Running against career politician Debbie Stabenow. She's been in the game for roughly 40 years and done nothing, but fuck this state over. John James supports all of Trump's economic, immigration and military policies.

Legit think this is gonna be a great year for pol and there will be lots of victories in the culture wars.

Noticed this group aligned with some of the people responding on the status. Worth a look
twitter.com/justicedems

she thinks she's part of something. What a worthless cunt

Centrist liberal, here. I'll never vote Democrat again. They're a bunch of whinging cringeworthy little shits that get together and have pep rallies to jerk themselves off.

In my opinion both parties should be gathered in a room and a nuke should be set off.

shes getting older and less hot by the day, so the movie/tv money isn't coming in like it used to

so shes taken up paid shilling for the DNC to continue her lifestyle of excess

DO IT user!!! IM FUCKING READY!!

Seriously... the opposing party almost always makes huge gains in the house after the incumbent party loses. Let's break this fucking streak and beat back communism.

All these D list celebs think they're doing something. It's kind of sad.

I always go commando.

This deserves a General thread until the elections!

I jerked off to her a lot as a teenage boy.

Nehlen does too, since kikebart abandoned him

Dumb wop needs another good rape

link to paul nehlen

Looks exactly like that kid from Stranger Things

(you)
In case not bait, I envy the fresh thrill you'll soon find on a wild ride.

bump