What is going on here?

Asian pussy tasting.

The soyboys and the Asian harem

You mean, "what are going here"

L2english fagit

Science convention

One of these things is not like the other
One of these things just doesn’t belong

I visited my brother who lives in seattle and I could not believe it, literally every white guy walking around had an asian girl wrapped around his arms. Every single one, I heard its even worse in california. Mass amounts of asian girls with white guys.

Well Seattle is basically turning into a second Vancouver, and I can confirm its the same in San Francisco, LA, and San Diego as well

Either Harvard or Yale

Dat sexual tensions from the girls.

Those jungle gooks are gagging for the white cock.

Its gotta be hard. He's a westernized asian. He grew up with those white guys no differently. They enter college, he's still a virgin. The white guys are all getting their first girlfriends, all asian girls. They're defiling these girls with their big pink cocks. The asian man screams at the sky in anger, he did everything right his whole life, scored higher on tests, gets better grades, grew up american but he cannot have sex. Not with a white girl, not with a girl of his own race. But he must not show emotion, he has to just deal with it.

BLEACHED.

She blinded me with science.

I can understand ugly beta white guys doing that, but why are handsome white guys not dating pretty white girls?

The white girls can't ALL only be sleeping with Tyrone.

You gotta be in the top 20% maybe 10% to get pretty white girls these days, they're less of them now.

The girl to the left of the ginger is really hot

If you say so...

University of Washington cohort waiting for a table at a yuppy brewery. Saged.

What is going on here?

>you will never experience attending an all white high school while living in a Denver suburb in the late 90's

feels bad man

Nihilistic faggots peacocking their intent to make others as pathetically miserable as themselves. Anything else you need to know, Google AI?