Can we have an Ojamajo thread? Finally started watching it earlier this week...

Can we have an Ojamajo thread? Finally started watching it earlier this week. Part way through sharp and I'm having a blast. Probably the most enjoyable thing I've watched in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/180663/ojamajo-doremi-magical-doremi-480p-doremi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Onpu is a whore.

Sure you can. But it's better if you take your time to post a specific question relating to the show.

Are parts of the show as depressing as people make them out to be? I mean, there have been some heavy-ish topics so far which haven't been too bad. But I don't think I'd be able to handle it if everything starts tumbling down.

The show has nothing that little kids couldn't handle.

Tumbling down won't be for awhile, user. Just enjoy yourself while you still can.

Also are you following the guide?

The one that says to watch naisho before dokkan? Aye

But save Naisho 13 for the very last.

Okay good. Also regarding watching the movies before certain episodes.
I really don't know about that, user. Dokkan's ending is pretty perfect.

I want to marry Doremi.

Can't disagree that Dokkaan's last few episodes are perfect, Naisho 13 just spoils that Doremi doesn't become a witch.

Y'know, she could also just be keeping it a secret

Except it shows her being wrinkly and old.

Also partway through Sharp and really losing interest. The baby stuff is boring, and it feels like the writers are trying too hard with all the parenting stuff. The drama and plays at emotional content are the weakest aspect of the show.

>Being this new.
>Disliking sharp.

I think this is my favorite piece of animation from Doremi. Umakoshi is a god.

bakabt.me/torrent/180663/ojamajo-doremi-magical-doremi-480p-doremi
Just because I want more people to watch Doremi.

It's so good. I'd say it's my favorite if the others weren't so different with their tone.

Is Doremi getting daily threads now is it too unpopular for that?

The 2 best ojamajos

This was a perfect moment.

They're almost daily now but never get past 50 posts. I don't know if its one person who keeps making threads, but Doremi isn't popular enough to sustain them this frequently.

I keep making threads because this is the only show i'm watching.

That smaller pink is my type.
Gotta watch it now.

I was in a bad habit of making threads a few days apart a bit more than a month ago but I've managed to control myself by just lurking and waiting for another user to make it.

She's wonderful. All of the girls are.

I only watched the first series and the first dozen or so episodes of Sharp like ten years ago, is there some sort of viewing order guide for if?

Not really. Just make sure to watch Naisho before Dokkaan and the Sharp movie before Sharp 40.

This. But yeah, basically what user said. Also Motto's movie can be watched anytime during motto.

Motto was the best season.

I didn't think Dokkan was that good until about the last ten episodes.

Cool, thanks. I'll keep that in mind whenever I get to properly watching the whole series.

I see the majority of Dokkan as the girls seizing their chance to have as much fun as they can before the show ends. Sure it's lacking that beautiful sincerity you find scattered throughout the other seasons but it makes up for it by having the saddest final episodes.

Tamaki is the best girl.

I respectfully disagree with you. Dokkaan has fantastic episodes from the start, and apprentice Hana adds a very interesting dynamic to the show.

Oh man, that was a really good episode.

But Hana-chan episodes are the most sincere of all. Her approach to solving problems is so much more personable than her mamas. Instead of coming up with convoluted magic bullshit to fix things, she just engages with them head on.

You're right but the ratio of silly to sincere is a bit different.

Have you not watched mahou shoujo? It happens in all of the series.

Which ojamajo would you fuck?

When are the next volumes going to get translated?

Best girl

Never ever

Give me ONE reason not to marry this elementary schooler!

She is taken

The moron who made that Ojamajo image to advertise it made another victim. This is a kid`s show. It may be a bit too bittersweet in some episodes, but it is just for today`s overly protective parents standards.

I started watching it 10+ years ago and only just finally finished Naisho, I don't want to watch Dokkan ever

Maybe I'll just start again

You're missing out on some of the best episodes, user!

Nah, don't do that. Watch naisho after dokkan. Do it in normal production order.

I started watching 2 months ago and am trying to watch slowly and enjoy it since it's the only anime I've enjoyed in years, and I actively watch anime. 15 episodes into Sharp and I'm already worried about finishing it since the show is the majority of my entertainment. I need a hobby.

Good choice

Her episode in Sharp was really nice.

It was. I wish she had at least another episode somewhere but oh well, it was nice.

I like how during the school trip in Dokka~n she doesn't just take a photo of Doremi down in the dumps and asks what's wrong instead.

I haven't finished the last season yet. It saddens me to hear she doesn't have another episode.

Yeah, sorry to say.

You'd think with Nobuko, Reika, and flower whatsherface getting mutiple episodes of their own, that one of the more note-worthy side-characters would get a bit more time too. Nope.

Why is the Osaka girl always the best girl?

Is this about those escalators?

How did they get away with making her so cute?

I don't really like the gay little writer girl.

Personally, I love her.

She writes tokusatsu and superheroes. She's great.

Remember the WMT series, which some like to call "slice of suffering"? Those were for kids. And the rest of the family.

good taste

So what is good about this anime?
What do you like about it?

I never really got an answer from anyone back when there were regular Ojamajo threads.

I just think the Motto episodes were the most plainly fun and good in general. And I liked how the season didn't have anything big and dramatic in it. Yeah they had to convince the 6 other witches and there was some stuff with the old Witch Queen but it was still such a relaxed season that was clearly more about having fun and giving you a breather before the show got into a serious plot again.

On that note, if you enjoyed Doremi you should really watch Nadja. It's most of the Doremi staff making their own show in WMT style. And it's got the greatest anime villain of all time.

I get what you mean. When I rewatched the whole thing two years ago I remember having a blast with Motto, while Dokkan at times felt too bittersweet, with the viewer knowing it's the last year of their childhood and the girls thinking seriously about choosing whether to become witches and use magic and live for a long time and having to say goodbye to their human families and friends or remaining humans and never seeing Hana and the witch world again.

Agreed. Ashita no Nadja has some great episodes. Damn, I miss kid shows like Nadja and Doremi.

A cute whore and also my wife.

This torrent file sure is a mess.

Is Onpu in the older LNs? Is she still an Idol or is she a terribly jaded teenager?

Her mom had a stroke and she's moved to Hokkaido. The media doesn't even know where she is.

Simpler times.

Jeez, talk about being written off.

>I miss kid shows like Nadja and Doremi.
This. Aikatsu and Precure are fun enough, but they really don't do it for me in the same way.

one of you shitposters softsub naisho

No.

Also, Naisho has a lot of nice extras. I really like Momoko's english lessons.

Where the fuck are you finding those?

Here's a hint.

Excuse my autism for not realizing i could search on ニャア in 日本語。

A whole new world opened up for me when I realized it myself!

do it cuck

>having jp raws just to take screenshots
i want to call you autistic but thats something i would do and should have done since doremi is a beautiful show

WebMs too! I wouldn't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind but I'm not sure how I would even go about it. And why would you go calling me a "cuck"? That's so ju/v/enile.

Wonderful discovery but I'm fucked because no one is seeding the Naisho raws.

I am! Just stick around.

what is up with japan and encoding all of their old raws in wmv9

I've read somewhere that this shit is sad as fuck. However it used to air when I was younger and I don't remember it being so gloomy. Did I miss anything?

It isn't. It has sad moments in later seasons but it's fun most of the time.

It tackles some fairly heavy topics and has a sad ending, but mostly a pretty lighthearted show.

It's a bittersweet ending, not sad.

This thread has the lowest concentration of shitposting I've seen in a long time.

>Are parts of the show as depressing as people make them out to be?
No. They're more ''HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT IN A CHILDREN'S CARTOON'' type of depression more than actually anything depressing. Like, the ending of Sharp itself, safe for one thing, is incredibly depressing had the anime actually ended where it was suppose to. And I don't mean the actual final last second ending, but where it should have actually ended.

So really, don't worry about it and enjoy the fun.

>ending of Sharp
Sharp finale was literally like a finale from a Saint Seiya's arc, they even got a director who worked in many Saint Seiya movies.