THE BIGGEST REDPILL OF THEM ALL

Here to ruin the new year with this devastating information

Your entire future, happiness, success etc is determined by your appearance and how physically attractive you are. The number 1 thing that makes you attractive is your face. This was determined by your genetics at the moment of your conception, essentially the moment of the sperm hit the egg your entire life and future was already decided for you.

There's an argument that the appearance of your face can be changed by your environment. This is true but happens so early in your life (before puberty) that if you're reading this now as an adult there's nothing you can do and you're probably already fucked.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lookism

>Tietje and Cresap quote evidence that suggests there exists "a 7–to–9 percent 'penalty' for being in the lowest 9 percent of looks among all workers, and a 5 percent 'premium' for being in the top 33 percent". While accepting that the evidence indicates that such discrimination does occur, the authors argue that it has been pervasive throughout history and that judgments of aesthetics appear to be a biological adaptation

>Studies on newborns have found that human infants as young as 14 hours from birth prefer to look at attractive faces rather than unattractive faces.[12][13] The preference also extends to non-human animals such as cats.[14] These findings indicate that lookism is an innate product of how the human visual system functions.[15]

This is also important in politics, physically attractive people are more likely to be elected and their political views are more likely to be seen as right and be accepted. The reason no one accepts your brand of politics is because you're ugly not because it's logically wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOki6L5Q260
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A study by Verhulst, Lodge & Lavine (2010) found that attractiveness and familiarity are strong predictors of decisions regarding who is put in a position of leadership. Judgments made following one-second exposures to side-by-side photos of two US congressional candidates were reasonably predictive of election outcomes. Attractiveness and familiarity were correlated with competence in this study. Candidates who appeared more attractive and familiar were also seen as more competent and were found more likely to be elected. Similar studies (Palmer & Peterson 2012) found that even when taking factual knowledge into account, candidates who were rated as more attractive were still perceived as more knowledgeable.

>People who appear ugly to others suffer well-documented discrimination, earning 10 to 15 percent less per year than similar workers, and are less likely to be hired for almost any job, but lack legal recourse to fight discrimination.[11] Some research indicates a sentencing disparity where unattractive people tend to get heavier prison sentences than attractive people.[12]

>People sometimes subconsciously associate their perception of disagreeable physical attributes with dislikable personality traits.[15] Some of these include an association between unattractive individuals and dishonesty, unintelligence, failure and incompetence.[16] Factors contributing to a perceived unattractiveness among humans include facial asymmetry, however its significance varies across cultures[17]

The reason your natsoc/tradcon/whatever the fuck nationalism shit doesn't catch on is because not enough beautiful people support it and you're all too fucking ugly to make it appealing. You could all be elected into political office and make the changes you want and save the western world if you were beautiful but you can't because you're probably ugly.

Also your performance in the work place is determined by your apperance

>A study by Landy & Sigall (1974) demonstrated the halo effect on judgments of intelligence and competence on academic tasks. Sixty male undergraduate students rated the quality of essays which included both well and poorly written samples. One third were presented with a photo of an attractive female as author, another third with that of an unattractive female as author, and the last third were shown neither.

>Participants gave significantly better writing evaluations for the more attractive author. On a scale of 1 to 9, the well-written essay by the attractive author received an average of 6.7 while the unattractive author received a 5.9 (with a 6.6 as a control). The gap was larger on the poor essay: the attractive author received an average of 5.2, the control a 4.7, and the unattractive a 2.7, suggesting readers are generally more willing to give physically attractive people the benefit of the doubt when performance is below standard than others.

That's right if you're ugly people will view your work as inferior quality even if it's good and if you're beautiful you can produce shit work and people will still see it as quality work even if it's a steaming pile of shit. The actual objective quality of the work you produce means almost nothing, your appearance is far more important in how people perceive what you say and do than the actual content of what you're doing.

>Efran (1974) found subjects were more lenient when sentencing attractive individuals than unattractive ones, even though exactly the same crime was committed
>Monahan (1941) studied social workers who were accustomed to interacting with a diverse range of people and found that the majority experienced difficulty when asked to consider that a beautiful person was guilty of a crime.

Your appearance can determine if you go to jail for a crime or go free, you can be the most evil racist, nazi, holocaust denying, jew hating, woman beating scum in the world. But if you're handsome and beautiful it doesn't matter and people will like you regardless.

Physical attractiveness is more important than ever because now your appearance is not just compared to the people in your town but every single person on the internet including famous celebrities and models. Before if you were in the top 20% of good looks you'd be ok, but now because of over exposure to attractive people on the internet you must be in the top 1% or else you're an ugly loser who will be discriminated against and hated forever by everyone around you.

All this decided for you the moment you were born, the moment the sperm hit the egg, your happiness, your future, everything. Before you even had a single thought the decision of whether you'd be happy or not was already made for you. You should probably just kill yourself if you're ugly, like I'm going too. See ya later guys

This is the most brutal pill Sup Forums refuses to swallow, doesn't help that people call you an incel if you talk about it

If the alt right were full of chads women would flock towards the movement, problem is that pic related is what pops into peoples' minds when they think about the alt right

Damn straight bro, no one will swallow this pill and no one will admit it. For a board full of "intelligent" "redpilled" people they sure do like to bury their heads in the sand and refuse to admit the reason the west is dying and why their shitty movement is failing is because they're ugly as fuck and not enough handsome chads are involved.

>You should probably just kill yourself if you're ugly, like I'm going too.
You really mean it, user? Please tell me you’re serious.. oh who am I kidding you’ll never have the balls to go through with it, which is too bad cause we all want you to die

bump

I'm inclined to agree however there is some very clear evidence of quite clearly ugly people in politics. Take a look at the new governor of New Jersey (Phil Murphy), or perhaps even the old one (Chris Christie), but the new one has a fucked up ugly face.

Am i good looking

Is that a real pic TOPKEK

could be worse

is that a yes?

Go back to bed, baguette buddy.

soy/10

If you don't look like the models I posted you're ugly

Well OP since everyone here is so ugly why not post yourself?

I admitted at the bottom of my post that I'm ugly and should probably hang myself

>youtube.com/watch?v=WOki6L5Q260

He looks like an insect tbqh OP

Yet every woman you know, have known and ever will know including any spouses, girlfriends or relatives would lick his sweaty shit stained asshole just because he was born with good genetics

O'pry is overrated.

He's still in the top 1%

This

Pretty much coast through Life as a neet

>if you're reading this now as an adult there's nothing you can do and you're probably already fucked.

what is plastic surgery, diet, exercise, makeup, haircut, designer clothing, face stubble/beards, etc.

Don't believe these lies. I AM attractive, and I am still totally miserable.

You see, even if you are genetically physically attractive, and even if you do work out regularly and take good care of yourself, none of that matters if you don't actually get out of your routine and find women to fuck.

I used to get laid more when I was an out of shape (but still not fat or ugly) drunk. You know why? Because I had no shame and I could hit on girls and I wouldn't even remember the rejections, only the success.

I've been sober for 3 years and I haven't gotten laid, or even gone on a date since then (although to be honest I didn't really date before, and I still got tons of pussy).

I guess what I'm trying to say is, it really doesn't matter what you look like, because you could be good looking like me and still get zero pussy because you lack confidence. Or you could just get drunk and hit on tons of women, and eventually one will probably say yes, and you won't even remember your failures by that point.

Wrong. Your outward appearance is a reflection of the content of your character.

This is complete bullshit. How can Jews be so successful when they look like literal trolls.

You are a good looking guy.
>no homo

I can definitely say that I got away with an incredible amount of shit in my life because of how I look.

You're also ugly because you don't look like the models in the pictures

You are most likely also ugly, my nephew is a professional male model, he's younger than me and makes 6 figures a year has over 1000 fan girls on his facebook and is extremely happy

>plastic surgery, diet, exercise, makeup, haircut, designer clothing, face stubble/beards, etc.

Only plastic surgery can compensate for bad genetics, your apperance is based 100% on the structure of your skull. You need to have your entire facial structure reshaped through implants and bone shaving in order to be attractive. That other shit is meme tier "feel good" nonsense

Nepotism

You are still not as good looking as the models in the pictures, only men who are as attractive as those men gain these positive benefits.

This is an entry level redpill at best. Everyone here is well aware of the Chad/Virgin dichotomy that exists in the world.

Women care about actors not faggy male models

No, just not social. I've been approached for modeling before, I just don't like people. Even if you look like Jake Gyllenhaal, you still have to like yourself at least a little bit to want to be around other people.

It's just easier for you to assume I'm ugly, because you can't wrap your head around the idea that there's more to this than looks.

Women aren't men. They care a lot more about confidence than looks. In high schools, uglier guys than me got laid a lot more than I did. The captain of the football team barely got laid at all, even though he was incredibly attractive, he had a weird personality, and was possibly a bit gay (very close to me for some reason).

Looks like a kike

I would rather have these brains then the looks of those models.

Yeah it's called white privilege you racist

Wrong. But, being attractive and healthy does give you an advantage.

This is wrong, my nephew is a legit professional male model who looks like the men in the photographs. He's openly gay yet women still try and fuck him constantly. The only reason faggots in this thead deny this shit is because they haven't lived it. I have seen it second hand through him the benefits of attractiveness. Even my own mother likes him more than me because he's "handsome"

No shit if you're more attractive than 99% of men you'll get special treatment, but most can never look like that, so work on other things instead

no shit and the skys blue, you can also be very clever or rich and you will also have a charmed life, cry more

This is the dumbest shit i've ever read. You can change the way you look with your lifestyle. Look has almost nothing to do with power. You gain power by knowing the rules and following its code. Look at Churchill for fuck sake.

This is all bullshit, like I keep saying my nephew is an actual male model who does actual professional modelling. He looks like the gentleman in this tinder experiment. Seeing his life was the biggest redpill I have ever experienced. It was like I was watching the life of an alien, it's incredible just how different things are if you're in the top 1% of attractiveness.

dyel detected

Donald Trump is fat and pretty average looking without the bleach blonde toupee and yet hes more succesful and popular and famous than most of the sexy people that hate him.

You are suffering from one hell of an inferiority complex to your gay nephew, my dude.

This. Im aesthetic as fuck and when I was younger I was an autist about physical fitness. Was in world class athlete tier shape. Drove a very fucking expensive car. Would walk into a place and I could hear girls talking on the other side of the room "omg hes so hot". Rarely got laid.

Started getting red pilled and let myself go quite a bit. Lost all muscle definition, put on a significant beer gut, grew my beard until I could pass for homeless, never got a hair cut, was disgusted by every girl being a slut so swore them off.

>absolute dime pieces start throwing themselves at me

That was when I realized how all that shit works. Was always too autistic to notice. Women are retarded. They are geared to pine for the best they can get but what they see as the best they can get is a direct reflection of your attitude towards them. The less value you place in them the more they want your dick.

So I sat down and developed a scoring chart. Defined the categories which must be a match for me to woo them. And then I made a rule for myself, next one I fuck has to be the one i marry. So I had to make sure they really fucking met my expectations. Then I just went about my business and as I interacted with females I was always grading them. I would talk to the ones that were absolute failures and it would attract the attention of better options.

Was a pretty good strategy. Been married 4 years

Joke's on you I'm attractive as fuck and tall to boot

Probably wants nephew to plow his ass.

People are also richer than me, I dont constantly fret over that either.

morphology is real science,you have only too look at the faces to know the inteligence personality and even the health of a subject,when we means a person is beautiful is much more than that

Maybe, but you are too stupid to take a good picture

lets play a game , we post faces of people and we have to guess their iq ,

so drumpf is cute?

Graduate highschool and then come back.

The alt-right is for useful idiots and redditors.

White nationalist movements are filled to the brim with alpha males.

112-122??

>posts artificially attractive meme models
*yawns*
ur not wrong tho

I'll send my 8" next fgt

Guess this unknown homeless man’s IQ

>Tfw my blackpill thread and all my research turned into a /soc/ ego wank thread

You're all ugly, unless you're a professional male model you're all hideous and should just kill yourselves

Nordfront has been banned in sweden.

Dont let him get to you, nigger

i cant see the faces traits very well,but lets play 135-145

Grigori Perelman, likely 160+. Also the only Jew to turn down 1 million shekels when he won the Clay Millennium Prize for his proof on the Poincaré conjecture

objectively not true. jews are ugly as fuck and still successful

rest in soy

you really think zuck is happy? He lives a tortured existence, constantly thinking back about high school and how to get revenge.

I want an asian girl too. Zuck made it.

the common trait of very smart people
oval face
bulging eyes
aquiline nose and sometimes also snub nose
displaced and pointed ears

it doesn't matter. he's successful. also, you can be butt ugly and still happy. just pointing out success isn't correlated with looks. jews are probably some of the most fugly people alive and still successful

she's an abomination. i'm pretty sure he married her for her brains, being harvard and all that

at last I truly see

Sideways/10

You look like a twink

No worries leafbro already had it

Do me a solid and keep your attic bullshit in your side of the boarder

His weight? Yes.

I don't have to be a psychologist to see how much OP is projecting his own insecurities. You're making looks into a bigger deal than they actually are. As long as you're not badly deformed you can live a good life. I think I'm pretty ugly (big Jew nose, big yellow teeth) and I still manage to make decent money and pull qts. Confidence and a sense of humor will take you far in life

All my hate and bitterness is based on the research I provided

Hate and bitterness will estrange you from others much more than your looks. Fuck the research. You can prove anything with a study. They did a study about how most studies are bullshit

The same could be said of criminals. A coke dealer probably slays more then your nephew.

I work as a bouncer at dodgy clubs and I know that coke dealers slay more pussy than most people. I've also worked hens parties and know how much pussy strippers slay

One of the strippers I was working with told me how he got the bride to be to dump her fiance the night before the wedding and he's been fucking her for 9 months now. I have swallowed pills you can't even begin to imagine

Was quarterback Chad in hs. Am probably 9/10 looks with law degree from top school. You are wrong, OP. The Chads are turning. There are more of us every day.

The thing I was trying to get at is that you have to buy a womens affection, with money, drugs, status, looks and straight confidence etc.

Not looking like a model doesn't really matter. It would help for fucking sure.

If you are shy, anxious, submissive, hideous or have a conscience. you have a to work far harder.

piss off faggit

no shit, god when did poll get so retarded

Looks give you an advantage (((wow)))

To many shit skins in pol lowering iq baka

There aren't a lot of beautiful or ugly people. There are a lot of average looking people. There's low average and high average. On a scale of attractiveness of 1-10 there's no reason you can't bump up 2 points with proper diet and exercise, fashion, and positive and confident body language and speech.

You don't have to buy shit mate, the women will literally come to you if you're good looking she will buy YOUR affection with blow jobs and sex if you're good looking.

Yeah you can pick up sluts without looking like the 1% of male models, but when I look at cunts at the clubs try and pick up girls and compare it to my nephew whose a fucking homosexual I laugh. These cunts are jumping through hoops while he's doing ballet and smoking cock and he still has a line of sluts that goes down the street and around the corner who want to deep throat his cock even though he takes it in the ass.

Ah so you just pissed he has to put in no effort. His face buys it for him. Yeah we know life ain't fair mate. I would still argue the best looking women are getting fucked by ugly rich guys, so it works out.

You can't fool me faggot. You are from incels.me formally r/incels. Go back there.

>Ah so you just pissed he has to put in no effort. His face buys it for him.

Pretty much, life sucks bro

well he's a faggot so it's like a guy gets all these ferraris to test drive but he only like motorbikes. He can't really capitalise. I'd be more jealous of his money desu.

i am great looking and i live in a basement and you fucking autists are the closest thing i have to friends. unless winning the meme war qualifies as success in life your theory sucks.

>The reason no one accepts your brand of politics is because you're ugly
i will fucking cut you bitch.

After looking at all the chads you posted, it reminded me that race-mixing truly is an abomination.

Pretty jealous of his cash, I earn peanuts to get into fights with drunk sudanese boys

but thats fucking wrong men create value by more than looks, women for the most part do not and cannot.

You can to an extent but my fat friend I grew up with in high school left for the military, lost 50 lbs, and now his face is exactly the same except he has a better body. Luckily it isn't a bad face but not everyone has chiseled jaws and large mandibles underneath their face fat.