APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin/world-42255034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>niglet builds gaming pc
and?

>builds gaming pc

Correction sweetie: INVENTS gaming pc. What are you rayciss?

stupid thread, saged

>the fans aren’t even working
he’s attempting to simulate African temperatures in his room

>kike journalism highlighting a nigglet doing what any white kid could do
What else is new?

>I LIKE TO PLAY MINECRAFT AND 50 CENT BULLETPROOF

>slightly clever nigger builds a computer.
>called a "whizz kid" and given free publicity
I was building computers too at that age. It's not that hard and he technically didn't "invent" anything. He just slapped some parts together. This is like when the faggot liberals were praising that muslim kid who came to school with a clock he took out of it's plastic casing and claimed he "built" a clock.

by their logic im sure weve "invented" plenty of computers

But can it run Crysis?

Fans don't lower temperatures you fucking halfwit

No.

Fuck you.

Cool computer joshua, want to bring it by the slums of Lagos where you fucking belong?

So this is a newsworthy event for niggers? Something every single white can do?

can it run minesweeper? that's the real question

I’m white. Can I claim to be an inventor since I once built a computer? Does this only work for blacks?

Um sweetie It's only an invention when a disadvantaged african american kid does it you racist.

Satan X's on the front. At least our tax dollars are being spent on this welfare fags shit versus crack our government sells.

I apologize on behalf of all my fellow whites on Sup Forums. After seeing this picture all of my fellow whites of Sup Forums recognize and regret our evil racist bigoted goyim ways. All my fellow whites will be good goys for now on.

I can see that this is the first thing black people have ever invented then.

I miss Balloon Boy..

Ah, but did you read the article? It said he bought the parts, rather than stole them. He's invented a whole new method of commerce for his people!

No
Pic related

>invented

kek

>(((Google)))

By god you're right! Not only is he an inventor but he's an economist too! Someone give this boy the nobel prize!

not as impressive as Ahmed who soldered CPUs and stuff

ay mayne

I really enjoy reading the language you invented. What do you call it?

Lol

>all those drive bays
>lacking adequate cooling

dumb nigglet

Suprised BBC pic related (which is REAL) didn’t cover

bbc.com/pidgin/world-42255034

It's a 600 dollar pc and it probably has a front fan and a back fan and a heat sink on the cpu it will be fine nigger

what's hilarious is the ARTICLE is actually fucking racist by setting low expectations...when it's trying to fight racism.

>LOOK WHAT THE BLACK BOY DUN DO, *PATS PET NIGGER ON HEAD*

More BBC Pidgin tech news

Meesa no lika da Hole punch bix nood

Insta-boner

BBC: Ignorant nigger edition

reporter ali G apparently is letting us know that a nigger may have made a phone

>this timeline
This legitimately looks like something out of the onion but it's fucking real. Am I living in a dream? Are all you faggots just elaborate simulations. Sometimes this shit is just so unreal that it astounds even myself and I'm not shocked by much of anything anymore.

OP's flag checks out

>british thermodynamics

Be afriad, even though it's a gaming computer, the whites that the minorities control will eat up that headline. Not even minorities will believe it, but your people are so indoctrinated that they feel guilted into believing the fairy tale presented to them.

It took him 4 fucking hours to build a PC . . .

whooosh

>Mfw bix nood unironically

the nigger can barley read, he watched a linus step by step video and it took him 3 weeks cause he kept chimping out over cable management