THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

>Assanage posts keys
>song about "paper planes" (passports)
>America's passport system goes down NATION WIDE for hours

What happened? There is a reason behind this.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-01/assange-tweets-mysterious-encryption-key-3am-sparks-rumors-about-his-safety-andor
youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bMbOgIW71Yo
articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/16
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html
articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/16/world/fg-iran16
articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/16/world/fg-afghanistan-general16
mobile.twitter.com/passionchica/status/947919603384160256
conspirazzi.com/m-i-a-marries-into-the-illuminati/
youtube.com/watch?v=XQPy88-E2zo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)
youtu.be/Kkx9_jf3FXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe he's going MIA

you based in Italy?

OK bump for more, I'm gonna need some sauce and a spoon for you to feed me with.

Thanks in advance user

I read this:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-01/assange-tweets-mysterious-encryption-key-3am-sparks-rumors-about-his-safety-andor

earlier today

youtube.com/watch?v=ewRjZoRtu0Y

No, based in Bhunghuti, you CIA wannabe faggot

Maybe Deep State/US drug trafficking scandal brewing?

Lyrics from that song
>catch me at the border I got visas in my name
Fug....?

BUMP!

Assange has been dead aince Oct 2016

Anybody found out what the shitty key was for? I fell asleep during the happening bread last night.

Pol always assumes that 'something is going on' when Assange puts out a 'key.' Does anyone ever stop to think his very actions are meant to be disinformation and subterfuge? (not necessarily to distract from his own actions but those of others...)

>I got more records than the kgb so no funny business

Assange is alpha af

>whole passport system down
>durr why does Sup Forums assume something is happening all the time xd
Mong.

I'm going to laugh if this turns out to be the only song on his iPod for the last 7 years, and he's just letting us know.

fpbp

No, actually I am a wannabe autistic faggot.

Are you a wannabe nigger faggot?

Who knows, but I am thinking this guy is just looking for attention at this point. What would he continue to wait for to release anything good that he has? Clinton is not going to run for anything any more. Is he waiting for midterms?

>Is he waiting for midterms

If the rumors are true that he's making a deal with Trump, Trump likely asked him to do just that. Anything from here on out is just political. We all know these monsters won't serve the jail time they deserve.

Anons, scrawl through this thread for info.

>Mass indictments issued by trump
>Whole MP regiment being sent there
>Defence officials meeting there over the past months

Something BIG is happening

DO NOT LET RACE BAITING AND SLIDE THREADS DROWN US

Forgot tread

Fuck's sake. Whole MP regiment being sent to GTMO. As well as high ranking defence officials having meetings.

>Fuck's sake. Whole MP regiment being sent to GTMO. As well as high ranking defence officials having meetings.
Nao in English?

Assange has been dead over a year

MP=military police
GTMO=Guantanamo Bay

I thought we had decided the amount of troops down there was standard?

So... he's free? I just saw another alleged "insider" post recently saying that Assange was safe in a new, unknown location before this.

It is. Nat'l guard rotates 9mo deployments..
And everyone still pushing the fake JA twitter also.

MP = Military Police
GTMO = Guantanimo Bay

There are indictments left and right, against positions of all power.
Airports are on lockdown basically.
Assanage pointed to it and gave us the gift for the new year.

Either the swamp is being drained which seems likely. Or there is something even stranger afoot.

When he posted a key I was really hoping for some autists to figure it out quickly, Now im going crazy wondering. Related to pedogate?

Look up the date the song was uploaded to YouTube you dumb fucks.

Busy like a dyke in a hardware store.

New The Storm General thread is up.

>Either the swamp is being drained which seems likely. Or there is something even stranger afoot.
Checked, and agreed.
Lord I hope the administration is digging down to the hard pan and breaking the seal of this swamp

>Jun 16, 2009

Why is this important leaf?

i could really use a wish right now wish right now wish right now
youtube.com/watch?v=bMbOgIW71Yo

There was a development in the 2009 Iran protests on that date

Wikileaks was used to root out leakers from Bush's time till now
CIA has been running it completely since Oct 16 2016 because Assange is dead as are all the other important people that worked with him
No Proof of Life, No more spamming POL, you shit eating kikes at mossad and the cianiggers you ride in on

ALL FIXED

Now cross reference leaked materials with the same date keeping an eye out for any mention of Iran I can't because I'm on the shitter.

I'll TWY user GODSPEED

Assange is in the US and is getting pardoned.
The timing is perfect as the Weinstein emails containing shit on Huma and Hillary were just released, and this just got reported by all news outlets
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/31/hillary-clinton-backer-paid-500g-to-fund-women-accusing-trump-sexual-misconduct-before-election-day-report-says.html
Tuesday the 2nd will be a day to remember

articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/16/world/fg-iran16

articles.latimes.com/2009/jun/16/world/fg-afghanistan-general16

just some stuff going on in the middle east

still looking for other information

>I'll post some bullshit using a Nazipol pic to convince everyone, this can't fail.
How about you fuck right off you complete assburguer nigger?

>Juliet

mobile.twitter.com/passionchica/status/947919603384160256

Assange was cleared of prosecution any regarding Wikileaks on new years day. Hence his tweet at 12:01 New Year's. He's free to drop his bomb. He's been in safe hands for a long time.

Show Assange's proof of life after oct 16, 2016, DO IT, NOOOOOWW

Show me yours?
Are you retarded?

Are the kikes ever going to go away?

I'm tired of being mocked and laughed at for being concerned about "da jooz". I know that I'm the only one to blame for my own failure, but I can't even get my life in order because I'm too concerned about these fucking kikes... :'(

You can't prove Assange is alive and you're lashing out, adorable!

All he wants to say is that he'll take your money.
Bitcoin price recently dropped

It's time

>lashing out
>DO IT, NOOOOOWW
Prove he is dead?
>You can't

Are the lyrics being used as veiled message? They take on new meaning when you consider everything about Hillary. Can't think of much else

I'm suspicious, why would the deepstate and kikes let Trump do that for Assange? Why not release the Russian pee vids

>thinking imaginary pee vids will stop the storm.
Leaf Alert

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell the CG with the Assange interview was for. Wikileaks psyop? For what purpose?

Fuck that, anything could mean anything considering anything else.

Call me a shill, but it was a morph cut from adobe premier pro.same glitch

He chose to tweet it so it grants it significance. But we wouldn't have the resources to know what it actually means, so we can theorize endlessly

...web.archive.org/web/20170823225213/conspirazzi.com/m-i-a-marries-into-the-illuminati/

The singer claimed to have married into Illuminati, and believes they want to kill her.

>missing in action
>stopped at border
>documents
>hustling
>all I want to do is take your money
>gunshots
>lethal poison to the system

This was a real interview cut to make it look like it was taken AFTER DAK. This is the conspiracy there. The whole interview is not CGI, it was just a morph used to make it seem like Assange was answering a recently (post-DAK) question.
Assange is alive. Most likely what happened during DAK was Assange was extracted. Keys were released to a limited audience so that Assange's safety could be guaranteed. Assange was either moved overseas - or to the Colombian embassy next door. His exact whereabouts were deliberately obfuscated so that certain (((parties))) could not have him commit suicide via two shotgun wounds to back of head. Assange refused to provide sufficient proof-of-life so as to not lure leakers into what is now (or will eventually become) a honeypot. I.e. it's a discouragement tactic without explicitly breaking the terms of whatever deal was made.
Assange values his integrity and is very specific in what he personally will write.

There’s nothing to unlock, just wait for them to post the fucking link. Is this board all fucking newfags now? Never witness a Wikileaks release?

what leads you to believe he is alive though?

Assange appeared at the balcony, good job doing the CIAs job for them tho you dumb cunt

Makes sense.

Well, I have all my respects for Assange. Honorable guy, he deserves a nice break after the kikes are rounded up.

glow in the dark leaf

I dunno if I'm a newfag, i used to browse Sup Forums a shit ton in 10-13, only occasionally visited afterwards, came to Sup Forums in 2016 like a lot of faggots, tryning to become a meta fag who knows all this shit gimme a sec I'm between jobs right now and planning on binging Sup Forums shit. I'm probably a newfag in a lot of ways but still annoyed by a lot of posters

Assange has finally returned home to his beloved son

youtube.com/watch?v=XQPy88-E2zo

There’s a lot of misinformation and a lot of new people here that run their mouths but don’t lurk at all. People are showing up here on their quest for the truth and instead feed into BS, blow it out of proportion, and repeat it as truth.

I see this cycle play out every few months. This isn’t the first time Julian has done this. Last time the release came out around a week later.

Julian is still in the embassy, no new
Wikileaks insurance files have been dropped lately. This hash isn’t a password to a file that we have access to. If Twitter and reddit could access it with an Assange tweet, then it wouldn’t be all that complicated for the CIA to crack it.

All we can do is wait for the drop, talk about what we hope it is. Assange knows that this builds hype, but with all of the idiots around now, some of the hype is downright retarded

And the MIA song is pretty obvious, not sure why people are looking at the upload date and trying to re-interpret the meaning of every lyric in the song. This Q shit should’ve made people more skeptical and eager for the truth, should have red pilled them. Instead it’s attracted fucking entitled former liberals that want all the truth just handed to them when they want it, how they want it.

That’s what happens when people lack critical thought

the guy I was replying to said the video was fake
also if the cia was trying to make us believe he is dead why wouldn't Assange make a timestamped video saying he is alive?

Why would Assange jump through hoops and clear hurdles that our propaganda arm has created for him? Why would he play along? Does Podesta come out and address pedophile rumors? Does Bill answer questions about his accusers?

The moment Assange plays their game, he loses, and he’s very obviously alive stuck in a fucking embassy. Would you be trying to prove that you’re alive to Twitter and Reddit?

People are fucking stupid and believe anything now, don’t even know why I’m bothering

>Assanage posts keys
>song about "paper planes" (passports)
>America's passport system goes down NATION WIDE for hours

Those things... are all true.

Fuck

Listen to the song m8
>1:18

Kek
Someone needs to dm him this meme

...and the demoralization campaign LARPs on.

Julian Assange, Edward Snowden.
Characters played by actors.

>>>/twitter/

Always nice to see an oldfag step up to set the newfags strait.

Idk if it's worth mentioning but that song was made famous from the film slumdog millionaire which was about child slavery and prostitution.

Maybe he was high like planes

Because CGI is hard.

>Weinstein?
Weiner ?
>Weinstein ?
Weiner ?

Tarpley (and I disagree strongly with Tarpley on many points) has always pointed out several important points about Assange;

1. He totally rejects 911 Truth
2. He totally rejects all non official Kennedy assassination scenarios
3. He is the product of a CIA financed cult in Australia where children were liberally dosed with LSD.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)
Anne Hamilton-Byrne acquired fourteen infants and young children between about 1968 and 1975. Some were the natural children of members of The Family; others had been obtained through irregular adoptions arranged by lawyers, doctors, and social workers within the group who could bypass the normal processes. The children's identities were changed using false birth certificates or deed poll, all being given the surname "Hamilton-Byrne" and dressed alike even to the extent of their hair being dyed uniformly blonde.[14]

The children were kept in seclusion and home-schooled at Kai Lama, a rural property usually referred to as "Uptop", at Taylor Bay on Lake Eildon near the town of Eildon, Victoria. They were told that Anne Hamilton-Byrne was their biological mother, and knew the other adults in the group as "aunties" and "uncles".[5] They were denied almost all access to the outside world, and subjected to a discipline that included frequent, severe beatings – often for little or no reason – and starvation diets.[15]

The children were frequently dosed with the psychiatric drugs fluphenazine, diazepam, haloperidol, chlorpromazine, nitrazepam, oxazepam, trifluoperazine, carbamazepine, or imipramine.[5] On reaching adolescence they were compelled to undergo an initiation involving LSD: while under the influence of the drug the child would be left in a dark room, alone, apart from visits by Hamilton-Byrne or one of the psychiatrists from the group.[5][16]

I'm rather suspicious of characters like this. I suspect he's a public organ for a certain faction in the CIA

I tend to agree, but they royally fucked up last time by accidentally letting Pizza e-mails slip by. Maybe they'll do it again if we're lucky.

He posted codes before and it didn't end up being anything big. So who cares if he does it again, but nothing else happens? Fool me once, shame on on your, fool me twice, shame on me.

You fucking mongoloids need to stop giving attention to an attention whore
He just wanted to promote that shit song, and you all fell like subhuman niggershits for it
Kys en masse

This guy gets it. ATTENTION WHORE ASSANGE is at it again

Pizzanigger detected. Fuck off.

3. He is the product of a CIA financed cult in Australia where children were liberally dosed with LSD.

>mfw this is true

There's no proof that was him in the family cult.

>if I switch my memeflag to facist I'll totally fit in

Gas yourself worthless shillnigger

>Show Assange's proof of life after oct 16, 2016, DO IT, NOOOOOWW
He gave a speech from the embassy balcony on the 19th May 2017, before an audience of supporters and the pressm filmed by multiple angles:
youtu.be/Kkx9_jf3FXw

He is alive. The "Assange is dead" meme was a glow in the dark CIA psyop to distract from the Vault 7 leaks exposing how incompetent the CIA are earlier this year. They always come up with a new forced meme when WL starts dropping big shit; Assange is a rapist, Assange is a Russian, Assange is dead, etc. Curious to see what autistic shit they come up with for the next round of leaks.