What the fuck happened to our country?

Its time to take back our country.

What the hell happened to Canada?
>go to local city mall
>only white skinned guy among hundreds of niggers/shitskins/muslims/pakis/chinks
>almost every female has a burka and every employee is a female wearing one
>played a game of "find white people" for fun
>only found 2 maybe 3 out of 100+ (only 1 had blue eyes)
>not even searching for pure whites with blue eyes/blonde hair, just white or fair skinned people
>still same results
>have to resort to going to Loblaws/Maxi to somewhat find a reasonable 20-30% of whites minimum

I am now a minority in my own city. What have you done to me Sup Forums? I don't remember Canada being this non-white 5-10 years ago. And I know about that le 56% meme. I envy you Americans. Anyone complaining about this should feel lucky if you live in a place where you can at least find fair or white skinned people not counting eye/hair color.

Because you don't get out much

Canada is only 64% white and we are projected to become a minority in our own country in our lifetimes.

We need to organize and take back our country.

Join the Discord sPwMSy

We're just class-cucked desu. Since money sets the rules here, rather than God, many (especially the rich and the ones who they control using jewbucks) are ok with bringing in immigrants regardless of their faith as long as it keeps our economy from sinking. I honestly don't blame the shitskins, they came here because it was best for them, the problem is the people who allowed and keep allowing so many of them to immigrate in.

>go to local city mall
>only white skinned guy among hundreds of

Knowthatfeel.exe

Whites will be hunted down in our own lifetimes on Canadian soil unless we unite and do something to stop it.

We need to prevent Canada from becoming south Africa

I fear as if Toronto is already lost. Non-Whites are now a majority. I've never been a far right person, but I feel as if I don't belong in my own country anymore.

Toronto has been gone for over a decade.

It's happening to the rest of the country now

I think it's time to bring back the red ensign

I could go out every day for a week and not see one non white person...what fuckin shit hole are you in

>only white skinned guy among hundreds of niggers/shitskins/muslims/pakis/chinks

this must have been square one

edmonton i bet

my life in a nutshell

Go kill yourself, West German faggot. East Germany best Germany.

Thats what happens when you elect castro's son president.

same thing over here
stay armed and organized leafbro

yeah but for how long? its just a matter of time

west germany was white too and now`?

There's a big community of german speaking farmers herr in Bolivia, called "mennonites".
Plenty of them come from Canada, and because they make different products and i run a store i often make deals with them.
Anyways there's this guy, let's call him A, who is indeed one of those Canadian mennonites, he migrated from there to here like 25 years ago, and he used to go to Canada to visit relatives.
He told me that the last time he went there the place was unrecognizable, that it looked like Africa or the middle east, he seemed que sad about it, he convinced some of his family members to move here as well.

So much better that they had to built a wall to keep people IN since they kept trying to escape that shithole

You're in Toronto aren't you?

Lol a lot of people I've known have gone to Canada, most of them under the pretext of studying

They'll overstay their visas and will stay put untill they get their citizenships
Wanna know something? Your university staff and professionals talk openly about their liberal white genocidal agenda with Indian students behind your backs and tell them straight up what they need to do to not be sent back to India

I genuinely feel bad for you white folks
All your might and prowess in the history, all the wars your ancestors won
And you gave away your identity in a generation without even a fight

you never initiated a war against the Crown

>car needs work
>have to take the bus to work
>first time in downtown Ottawa in 2 years
>multilkulti hellscape of "new Canadians"

I'm almost 50..toronto has never been white in my lifetime

find white people hard mode: Costco

>same thing over here

Maybe if you live in the ghetto.

This is a repost from quite a lot earlier today, maybe even a repost back then as well.

If I remember correctly from the exact same post from earlier today, OP "claimed" to be in a Montreal suburb, aka one of the three no-go cities in Canada. Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver are scum. Granted, eveyr major city is becoming a no-go zone thanks to Trudeau funneling immigrants into them so they turn their provinces "Liberal".

Glad I don't live in a major city, it's basically quasi-poland where I live. Rundown with a religious base and if it wasn't for outside funding we would become White-Detroit within 10-15 years. For a long time we were competing for the highest unemployment rate in the country if memory serves, but it probably still is despite statistics because of "false-employment" skewing them.

I've seen remarkably few minorities in costco. Where do you live that it's USA-Walmart tier?

That's neat that they moved down there. We have a lot of those people in Pennsylvania.

Not quite. All the different "diverse" groups hate each other. Blacks hate the Chinese for being successful. Everyone hates the niggers for being destructive and worthless. Muslims wants to jihad everyone. The Indians and the Chinese view each other as rivals.The biggest challenge to retaking Toronto is convincing the remaining whites that they need to collectivise fast or else.

you're fucking retarded you nigger

Why do you live in a city shithole? Why do idiots like you live in cities like Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver then complain about shitskins? Do you think people in New York City complain about it? No they don't, it's just the way the big cities are.

Come to the suburbs user or any non-big city, this is where you belong. As a Quebecois myself, I find that Montreal is full of shitskins, but once I come back to Quebec or say Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, then I feel finally back at home with my people.

This country can go to hell for all I care. I rarely, if ever meet Canadians that aren't full on Trudeau dick riders. Just fucking nuke Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver and we'll call that hitting the reset button.

this

Hello fellow St. Catharines resident.

I grew up in a suburb of Toronto. When I was small Toronto was still mostly white. Immigrants were contained to only a few neighbourhoods in Toronto. Than diversity became wide spread in Toronto. However we still had the white suburbs so we had no problem. However than diversity came to the suburbs. I managed to sneak off to a smaller city in Northern Ontario for a few years. Non-white migrants are starting to trickle in there too. It is only a matter of time before that city too becomes diverse. The bitter truth is that we are running out of places to run to. Toronto doesn't have to be the shitskin capital, but we need to spot running and actually fight back.

Dude discord is compromized, runninng a mumble server would be better

The Canada you grew up in is gone. It's never coming back. The population is either too docile or actually likes what is happening because theyve been programmed that way. Where I grew up has been literallt invaded by philipinos, persians and chinese.

The best option is to flee to the US.

This is what happens when you have a population brainwashed into genetic suicide.

This.
PEIfag here, even this place is getting shitted up.
>flee to the US
I'm considering this. Midwest or northeast seems to be the best options for me.

Send help

Biggest problem is the schools openly teach subversion.

Pic related is one of our textbooks from history class back in '08 or '09.

We really didn't learn much about World War 2 or the Vietnam War or the Cold War or why Communism is shit. Just that the world is better if everything is connected and multiculturalism is allowed to thrive.

About half the population eats it up. These are the people who are perennial students and eventually become teachers who can then influence future curriculums.

Other half go out and live the normie life and realize it was all a massive lie. Natives are lazy fucks who in hindsight shouldn't have been placed on a pedestal and muslims aren't really here to integrate properly.

Canada isn't lost, living in Canada right now is actually really weird because among all your friends (I have normal friends) people will openly talk about Sup Forums-tier shit without knowing what pol even is, but then you open the paper and it goes on some inane tangent about islamophobia or some shit.

Edmontonfag here.

>The best option is to flee to the US.

No, the best option is to import the first and second amendments and let the rest sort itself out.

>The best option is to flee to the US.
Can you please fucken explain to me how moving to the U.S. is going to solve all your problems?

USA has worse tax system then we have--has a higher population of non-whites, higher crime rate, shitty healthcare system

The list goes on and on.

aaaaand forgot pic

You gave your women rights cumskin.

You gave them sexual liberation, making them whores and undesirable for marriage.

Now to keep this welfare state up, you are FORCED to import immigrants.

Btw I wish my parents never immigrated to this shitholes.

where are your parents from?

They have stem jobs.

That's fucking good enough for me as an unemployed engineer.

>We really didn't learn much about World War 2 or the Vietnam War or the Cold War or why Communism is shit. Just that the world is better if everything is connected and multiculturalism is allowed to thrive.

I actually remember when the curriculum was introduced that some parents went to PTA meetings and actively complained. Mostly because 1 in 3 kids had a dad who would watch History Channel WW2 marathons over the holidays and built up the WW2 unit in high school to be basically the best part of school bar none. Everyone was really surprised it got yanked and we never got an explanation as to why.

Egypt. They fell for the Canada meme.

That's the only good thing about Murica--cost of living is awesome and you can actually make money if you are skilled/educated.

But how the fuck are you unemployed engineer in Canuckistan? I'm only a welding technologist and companies keep begging for us.

cool. you ever think about going back?

At least learn to type in English properly you ungrateful mystery meat cocksucker

This as well.
A few years ago I graduated HS. A year before I graduated, they had a few posters up the school showing a whitey and a native with the caption "be proud of who you are".
The year I graduated, the poster was taken down with a new one that only had the native.
Since I started coming to Sup Forums I notice all the kikery and anti white shit very easily. It's frustrating knowing exactly what's going on but not calling it out because of our braindead population would turn you into a social pariah real quick.
Yep, I remember those textbooks too. I ate it up like a fucking retard then.
Then leave, nigger.

> pic related
You forgot to post it. :p

What city are you in? Getting on the bus here is like getting on the tokyo metro.
Southern Ontario has been yellowed

The solution, fellow White Canadians, is improved education and ethical guidelines, as well as increase reproduction.

We do not need to import immigrants to prop up a welfare state - we need to produce more children to re-create a healthy and regular society and sustainable cycle. Luckily, by the advance of the globalist agenda, by promiscuity and by sterilizing factors, the lower classes will breed, albeit not excessively, and perhaps maintain a 2.01-3.0 fertility rate. The goal is not to be left behind along with them.

As they produce children they will become dependent on a welfare state, but will never be able to afford property. Thus, the wealth lies in the ownership of property and in stocks of the multinational corporations from whose teat they suckle.

Ignore the Egyptians or whoever speaks here, this is not their problem, it is ours. They have lower IQ and will perish alongside the other weaklings - MANY of whom will be of OUR race because they were misled.

jobs. theyd have a job for me as i have a math degree.

>When will you shills stop with the "blond hair, blue eyes" are the only true whites shit.
For some whites it's all they've got.

They may be ugly and badly formed, but at least they have "blond hair and blue eyes white dragon".

I think this happend. I think he's addicted to adrenochrome. Want to go down the rabbit hole? His daddy was very connected with some very sick people.

Whether you like it or not - the $$$ for white males in the world, the Canadian world, at this point, lies in several trades and fields of science, technology, and engineering. Medicine as well - we are well out gamed, at least on the surface level, by asians in these fields. But don't believe the tropes and bullshit. I am an electrical engineer - the best amongst us and the programmers are all white males. Asian males are either equal or come in second place. No other race competes in these fields except the indians.

Abstract thinking is where we excel. If it is not your thing, become a welder, or a mining surveyor, or some other manly job that WILL NOT and CAN NOT be usurped by women or other affirmative bullshit. Get jobs in LONG LASTING sectors that will only grow as time goes by.

>Since I started coming to Sup Forums I notice all the kikery and anti white shit very easily. It's frustrating knowing exactly what's going on but not calling it out because of our braindead population would turn you into a social pariah real quick.

Honestly just be a decent person and don't back down when you have beliefs that normies would consider "crazy."

A lot of them will question internally why user is pretty well spoken and seemingly has his shit together but holds such extreme views. "user is a good guy" will override "user thinks the holocaust didn't happen" 10 times out of 10 and that's all it takes to get the gears turning.

When will you shill stop with the "blond hair, blue eyes are the only true whites" shit.

But yes, I agree with you that Canada is extremely cucked. Canadian's need to stop this before it possibly becomes the next Sweden.

Because buddy, Canadian companies can't sponsor welders to come work here from overseas, but they sure as hell can do it for white collar professions like doctors, engineers, management consultants, etc.

They even have a fast track program for the IT and software industry that can import workers just after 2 weeks.

So this suppresses the wages and employment opportunities for people with advanced degrees. In the US you have the opposite: low skilled immigrants and trades people are flooding the market.

STEM jobs are protected with an H1-b visa with an 80k cap per year. Trump might even remove that.

Yup.

God you guys are a bunch of fucking faggots. Get out of your basement, all I see is white people you fucking larping faggot.

You elected this.

Our next failing that needs to be addressed is NOT our fault but is due to the globalists' goal of disenfranchising males of all cultures and fragmenting our collectiveness - they want your neighbors to share 0 interests or views with you, so that communities feel like communist worker blocs and no one gets together as a unified whole anymore.

We need to create fraternal organizations within provinces that SIGN LEGAL DOCUMENTS to pool together resources, such as in a mutual fund, for a common purpose.

Imagine Ex. 1:
a 300 acre plot of land goes up for $450,000 in northern Ontario. NONE of us can buy it flat out. But if 100 of us contribute $500 a month over 9 years, we can split that 300 acres up amongst 100 of us, and we all get 3 acres each for only $9,000

No one will like to do these things over the internet which is why we will have to move to actual bank-backed websites with an aire of legitimacy so no one feels they are getting shiested.

This means creating NGOs and non profits, so there is a legal framework for legitimate dealings, with an established website and charter, actually incorporated under the Canadian government, etc.

You mean Beijing? Not Tokyo smart people don't move to frozen Canada as their first choice.

East Germany poor Germany. Enjoy your hartz4 faggot!

what's stopping you?

Back in the day, none of this was needed. The crazieat thing about pol is the fact that there endless threads about outbreeding your enemies. But never any threads about kicking the shit out of them.
>paneer lives his life
>fucks more, lead trad life
>Gets on phone to india every night
>"It good here buddee"
None of them know about your last ditch effort to "Outbreed" them on your own soil.
>Jotinder, time to move here, poo in loo know they whine on internet.

>We need to create fraternal organizations within provinces that SIGN LEGAL DOCUMENTS to pool together resources, such as in a mutual fund, for a common purpose.
You sound like a soyboy.

Toronto is shit. Leave

That's some expensive muskag lol.

My family came to Canada from Poland and had me. Mind you this was right after the USSR ended and they thought Canada would be better.

Fast forward to 2018 and all they want to do is return home.

Full zombie outbreak, all major cities gone.

Some days I dont see another white person in my (westcan) city. This includes other motorists while driving across the city.

Look, read the posts under my IDs. That's way far gone now, there is no chance of recouping the actual political system, we are entering a new world order and there's nothing you can do.

The globalists who enact these long-winded plans and sinister strategies to impoverish us as people literally own our central banks and have infinite money. TRILLIONS upon quadrillions of dollars if they feel like it. The only way to win is by actually pruchasing land and forming schools etc, fraternal societies - a society within a society that maintains value and power distributed amongst the goodwill of its members. There is little chance of changing the ultimate course for now, but a high possibility for saving yourselves and others that deserve it

Hello neighbor

Sounds like good advice.

>What have you done to me Sup Forums?
Sup Forums has done nothing to you.
Are you telling me you wouldn't have noticed the change in your country if you hadn't have come here?

Lol I thought I was the only one who played "find the white people". It's fun on public transit when your bored and it's really tricky too!

We need to start kicking the shit out of them in back alleys, stealing their cellphones, and calling all contacts like:
>Come to Canada and join your friend, hes dead.

Well I just got my real estate liecence., Plan to sell my mom's house for an easy 70-90k.

So yeah. That's stopping me.

your life sounds pretty good then. why the desire to leave?

Hey RCMP, how's it going this evening?

You voted for it.

You know zombies are real? Google adrenochrome. Lots of elites are into it.....for centuries.

Such a beautiful flag.

>Not just one FUCKING LEAF but 3

LOL. Really not a bad idea, pick out bad apples and mug them. Unfortunately there's the whole going to jail for several months and having a black flag on your name, probably making local news as a racist gangbanger, and being blackballed from all jobs for the rest of your life

perhaps this will be a job for those with less prospects among us. lol

You know that OPP? Yeah you know me

>not living in 95%+ white area
the fuck you doing

Lol sorry. $500 a year over 9 years.

There are "indian visa shops" all over certian areas of toronto and are guarded. Indians will walk in and out all day long as soon as a white apporaches the door the guards will lock the door and stand in front of it. Makes you wonder whats really going on in there.

No no you don't get it. Your niggers are a problem but at least they are contained. You can't escape it here. Everywhere you go is a multi kulti hellhole

In the early 1990s Toronto was white as fuck. It was also clean and didn't smell like garbage dump. You people have no idea how great it was

What does it represent?

What could possibly go wrong with your scheme schlomo?

This guy is evidence why you do not associate with brown people, do not invite them to anything, tell them the wrong answers on tests, fraudulently accuse them of wrongdoing or cheating, do not hire them, etc. They're racist - just like us - except they're very jealous having been our slaves and poolboys, so angry and underhanded as they feel a pain inside because they know their grandfathers or whoever were total losers. Fight fire with fire