What is the best quote in anime and manga?

what is the best quote in anime and manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pkdbWqAu9EI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

People die when they are killed.

>You lie to get what you want
>I drive a Dodge Stratus
>Call me Moses

How is your picture topical, OP?

Tanoshi wa tanoshi da you~

I guess the archer class is really made up of archers.

his face looks weird

Fun things are fun.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

EEEEEEEEH!?

Delete that picture. Maki is a good girl and she doesn't smoke.

or...

IYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Delete it right fucking now OP

>vlc

I shoulda said >inb4
I use MPC now faggot, those are old screenshots.

I saw that.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I can't even correctly screenshot what my shit looks like now since it only directly rips from the source file on MPC instead of adding my denoising, sharpening and saturation filters (which aren't even strong, just enough to give it more clarity)

It can't be helped.

Fun things are fun

I remember Winnie the Pooh said something similar to Rabbit
>Pooh, have you found what you lost?
>Almost
>How can you "almost" find something?
>I've looked everywhere it isn't.

The heart

"Pssh... nothing personnel... kid..."

CANADA!!

You know it is.

I destroy... the world... and create it... anew...

A superhero has to keep existing as long as conflict exists.

Attention entire world! Hear my proclamation! I am Lelouch Vi Britannia, Emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only Ruler! Schneizel has surrendered to me. As a result of this, I am in control of both the Damocles and the FLEIA Weapons, and not even the Black Knights have the strength to oppose me now. If anyone dares to resist my supreme authority, they shall know the devastating powers of the FLEIA’s! Those who could challenge my Military Rule no longer exist. Yes, from this day, from this moment forward, the World belongs to me! Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you! Obey me subjects! Obey me World!

Something from yahari or barakamon, I don't know.

Yeah, I remember that line. It was totally hardcore.

AME AME AME~

AME AME AME~

youtube.com/watch?v=pkdbWqAu9EI
i second this

My hips are moving on their own!

NOBODY KANNA CROSS IT

Youth is a lie. It is evil.
Those who claim to enjoy it are deluding themselves and others. They fit the events and environment around them to the youth mold as self-confirmation. They will fit any commonly held interpretations of life events to this mold in the name of youth. To them, lies, secrets, sins and failures are but seeds of spice in their youth. Supposedly, such failures were an indication of youth, then one who has failed to make friends must also be at the height of his youth. But, they would disagree on this point. Everything must fit into their preconstructed mold.
To conclude: Fools who enjoy this thing called "youth," should go and freaking die.

NICO NICO NII

“If the knife comes when I have presents in both hands, there’s no way to evade it.”

I want to protect that smile.

Congratulations!

This speaks to me

you know this one.

>jokes and shitty translations

>You are going trough this exact thing right now

Kaiji was full of good quotes.
Tonegawa speech about value of life and money was also great.

If you walk down the path that you believe is right, you cannot be wrong.

Not an actual quote, is it?

No, I fully embraced by garbage life from the very moment I started watching anime.

Shit is still terrifying man

Using Lelouch is just cheating.

from the bleach manga. one of the panels Sup Forums lost it's shit over

"Maki a shit" - user

>This drill will rip a hole through the universe. That hole will become a path for those who follow us. The dreams of those who've fallen! The hopes of those who'll follow! Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow! And that's Tengen Toppa! That's Gurren Lagann! My drill is the drill that CREATES the heavens!

lots of bullshit speeches in TTGL but they nailed this one

"I'm Black" - Goku Black

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right

NOBODY CAN SWIM