Was there literally any reason for random Velvet cameos?

Was there literally any reason for random Velvet cameos?

To lure Berseria players

Because she is number one.

What did she mean by this?

That she is number one.

Buy her game.

Look at this net

She's waking up in the final episode.

Shitty game.
It lure the player thinking is some edgy shit but is just moeshit. I've read on a wikia how it end and uninstalled it.

Its not called Tales of Shillseria for anything. May be better than Zestiria but still is utter garbage.

Berseria is better in some ways, but Zestiria i s better in others, as shocking as it may seem.

What is better in zestiria

>Shitty game.

Congratulations, you never said why it was shit.
>The Story
>The Gameplay

I can only think of music, literally nothing else.

Velvet looks much better in proper clothes.

Who gave his OK for most clothes in this game?

Main characters. Berseria cast is garbage starting with edgelord Velvet and going all the way down to literally inconsequential: the character (Rokurou)

- money making ability
- equipment grind/skill system (even though it's convoluted as fuck)
- the roadblocks are at least vaguely reasonable ("you can't go here because we just don't want you going here now" of berseria vs "feel free to try going here, but you wont get far and will die a horrible death if you try" of zestiria)
- tying difficulty unlocks to battle count on x difficulty, rather than unlocking it when you kill random hard enemy
- not tying battle system/combat to things that have to be unlocked (dangerous encounters and back attacks for example), some for a significant amount of time
I'm pretty sure there's more, but that's all that comes to mind immediately.

Berseria cast is much better than Zestiria. Velvet herself is kinda shitty, but the rest are decent. the magilou/eizen skit in stonebury is the best one in the game.

Why don't you like Velvet?

How else will we find out the answer to the question?

Well, my major complain is about being your generic "going into gardens unting for butterflies" kind of jrpg, that try to be edgy but fail cause is filled with cute crap, annoying childrens, and "don't wanna kill" characters.
The gameplay is kinda chaotic, but is not very troublesome. But cause you need to make your characters get the perks from the equipement it become kinda grindy.
The story is filled with overly stereotyped tropes and feel unsatysfyng for many spoilerous reasons. It should be a quest for vengeance but derail in other directions. In the end is all about that freaking surrogate brother of Velvet, that is a freakingly annoying character with a stupid dress it make you wanna punch the monitor.
Basically a tipical shitty JRPG filled with all the worst tropes from shonenshit anime and manga.

And one think that is tipical in JRPGs but it piss me off in role play games, there is no freedom on how to play your character. Not only as build about skills and stats, but you have no choices. You cannot decide if sparing or killing someone, or anything else.
And this is the main reason why i dropped JRPGs in general. In this kind of games it should be the player the one that make the story.

Surely she will wake up and announce the third game in the last episode.

>the magilou/eizen skit in stonebury
Does Magilou actually give a proper meaning to her existance in the game. Or she is just going to be the annoying attempt at comic relief until the very end, and nothing more?

Because birds that cant fly aren't birds.

Birds fly cause they wanna shit in the head of the other creatures that cannot do it.

Only good thing in Zestiria: The meta gag in the wind tower where you think the game's repeating dialogue, but it's just Edna fucking with Dezel.

And I guess the half dozen or so tracks that weren't done by Sakuraba.

Retards.

She is best protagonist in this duology, after all. And not technically dead.

>bitching about JRPGs being JRPGs
You only have your own dumb ass to blame.

anyone else read this as random Velvet cameltoes?

you'll never know if you don't play it out unless you look it up

But it looked like some kind of gender swapped berserk. The sacrifice part kinda reminded the eclipse.
But then it all switched cute shit and flowers.
Will a japanese mangaka/game developer/anything will be ever able to make a proper revenge story?

Velvet is so cute when mad, yes.

Literally perfection.

Watch Gun x Sword

Shilling Berseria. That was the only point

Reminder to all that Velvet is still best girl and true waifu.

This still pisses me off

Swimsuit less revealing than default costume.

To make you want to buy her game

You bought Berubetu's game, right user?

Is there 1 or 2 episodes left?

>- money making ability
Huh? It's easy as fuck to get money in Berseria. I've never had any problems with money and I'm not even selling massive amounts of equipment.
>-equipment grind/skill system
Wrong. At least you're right about it being convoluted horseshit. Berseria isn't perfect either, but it's much better.
>-the roadblocks are at least vaguely reasonable ("you can't go here because we just don't want you going here now"
Not a problem. It's perfectly reasonable to not be able to go somewhere that isn't mandated by the plot.
>-tying difficulty unlocks to battle count on x difficulty, rather than unlocking it when you kill random hard enemy
Not a problem.
>-not tying battle system/combat to things that have to be unlocked (dangerous encounters and back attacks for example), some for a significant amount of time
Not sure what this means, unless you're talking about acerites or something. I don't remember a single moment where the battle system was as restrictive as you say it is.

Best character in Berseria? Come on user that was pretty obvious

Exquisite taste, fine sir.