How do we stop men from doing this shit?

how do we stop men from doing this shit?

Marrying fat women?

FPBP

guys who are 6 settling for 2. when did things become so bad?

Who cares, they're shitskins, he probably likes eating her shit

>when you realize her arm is bigger than his...

pic related

What if it's reverse of the norm, where he has this thing for fat women but then after they get married she "lets herself go" in his eyes and starts shedding pounds unintentionally because of a new job that's not sedentary like warehouse runner or something. Then he's all disappointed "fuck bro she's changed since we married I fucking hate it"
Top kek

THICCC

Theyre beaners. They all look like that.

>Seppos
kek

Several reasons, including men being raised to value themselves less and the available stock of women for these men being of poor quality.

It happens a lot less than you think. Women very rarely can get marriage after 30.

Looks like a cryptocurrency crash, only crypto doesn't crash nearly as hard.

I assume you mean how to stop acting like cucks, can't really tell based on the vagueness of the post so I'll treat it like that.

If you've already tried, and they've ignored/ostracized/mistreated you for it, you've done all you can; offered help. In the end though, they're doing to do whatever the hell they feel like, and they'll learn the hard way the consequences of their actions. I'm 20 and I realize there's no fucking reason to get married, just to have some traditional-presenting liar steal half my shit, turn my kids against me, and possibly put me in prison for absolutely no reason at all. I learned from the father figures in my life learning it the hard way. My dad is almost 60 and he's living in a fucking apartment. He just now got relived of child support wage-slavery, and I feel nothing but admiration for him. He was never late, never harsh, and when he learned my mother was going to turn us against him, he excused himself from the situation, but always encouraged us to call and spend time with him over breaks. In the end, I learned from my own point of view, hearing both my dad's and mom's side, that he got screwed. Badly.

Unfortunately though, a lot of millennials are not so informed on what really happened to their parents' marriage, which isn't something they or you can control. You have to let them bang their head against the wall, fail, and if they have kids, teach their kids what happened, and only then will this stop.

tl,dr: prevention didn't work, so use accelerationism

Guy looks like a bugman, he deserves what he gets.

Your dad had you when he was 40, user.... I don't think your assessment of life is fully developed yet.

I would unironically fuck the shit out of that blob ass

By sending them back to mexico

It's true. Sounds ridiculous, but yeah, at around 40. My mother is 11 years younger than him.

He means kneeling, the male should be standing.
The man is supposed to be in charge not submitting.

give them waifus,

worked for me.