All Drugs should be Legalized Now

The world sucks so you should be able to get high to escape from the suckiness of the world or to feel happy, or gain more social skills, or treat illnesses without the threat of prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

You kys neo prohibitionist

Medical and recreational MJ will be taxed equally, making it harder for cancer patients to get theirs. What makes you think legalization will do for you?

>kys
That's why we give them drugs, so they will kill themselves.

why would it be harder for them to get theirs? It would be in stores all over the nation

*paper cut* Doctor: "I have a excellent prescription for ya, meth."

Lots of drugs can help people psychologically and medically. It's a much better alternative than going to therapy that doesn't work.

Yea... About that, it's already happening. Heroin needles on the streets in Oregon neighborhoods due to the recently law pass of it being only a misdemeanor for carrying hardcore drugs. Supposedly we're working towards full legalization. R.I.P

Go smoke some weed nigger

Natural selection is the best solution to the drug problem.

Who says I haven't?

Heroin please

>gain social skills

please explain that one to me

Certain drugs calm you down. Others form new lessons and brain connections

>form new lessons and brain connections

Look it up fagit, u know nothing

oh man, I'm not even gonna bother

And then they have to educate their kids so they dont get pricked and possibly get aids. Its natural for a person to be depressed about all this, there really isnt anything good about it other than it being a release. Ive spent a hell of alot of time trying to understand how to healthily deal with all of this depravity. Its very difficult to actually be able to see it with the common escape and still be happy as is needed to be sane and healthy. Most people will tell you some direction to move in like to start lifting. Those people become very calous and scornful and i dont blame them but im a NEET and i also wanted to understand these things fully. It is very difficult but im doing good. You have to be so goddamn serious and turn yourself inside out on very deep levels but its worth it.

We are in for some very strange times in the medium-range future. Its only going to become more like this. It isnt the truth to hate people because of it but jesus i feel sorry for people that dont have a good grasp on their mind. I mean you can see even the lifters who claim to be adjusted to the society have a hard time dealing with it. And that is why these people who have less pacifism do drugs and alcohol. People dont learn these things when they are depressed and arent serious, you need to understand shit like this to remain sane. Please learn about this, youre going to need it if you want to be sane in the future.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/
>Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects
>Chronic, but not acute, HU210 treatment promoted neurogenesis in the hippocampal dentate gyrus of adult rats and exerted anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects

So all those people who sucked down spice grew grew a bunch of new neurons.

It's what psychedelics do.

it's not as simple as that, your brain is not actually a fucking muscle, you need to learn things, not just grow neurons

t. dopemaster kushdogg
smoked for ten years to counter depression, it's useful, but not a fucking brain steroid

ok.
But if you become an addict, you must be killed.

Why?

Who is going to pay for your addict lifestyle? Who is going to have to clean up all the shit you inevitably leave or cause? Who is going to pay for those emergency hospital visits? Who has to deal with people with mental problems who have no business getting into hard drugs that'll amplify their illness?

I'll clue you in:
You fucks don't care, because if you did, you wouldn't be pushing so hard to legalize narcotics and be so open to using it.

op is a faggot

What about the people who have better social skills on drugs or better work abilities or less depression on drugs? If drugs were legal we would see less depression.

degenerates should all be castrated and enslaved!

Stop being a fucking degenerate scumbag. The world sucks specifically because of people like you, who instead of trying to make it better, just use your degenerate habit as an escape. Kill yourself

I didn't make it suck. You only have one life to live so live it feeling good.

spoken like a true fucking cuck!

clean your room faggot!

Drugs can make people more functional
STFU

You have to cold approach strangers and have normie level social skills to find a drug dealer