Logan pual did a thing

>be stupid white shit
>go to suicide forest
>see dead body
>pull out cameras
Sure you've heard of this already but logan pual has done it again.
youtube.com/watch?v=dPz3Ggujju8
What a great way to start 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQvC9V1eLsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>Film Suicide Forrest
>Film career dead

and yet Sup Forums still thinks it's okay to be white
smdh

Fuck off back to reddiert Logan or perhaps take one final trip to the suicide forest and become a full participant in its rich culture

Nope, now he's being talked about by people that aren't his followers. Controversy isn't always a bad thing for these people, he's just going to get even more popular. He intended for it to be this way, that forest is renown for suicides and it's not rare to find a body there

Who is Logan Paul

He Icarus'd his career with this one.

What's him being white got to do with it mutt?

>i'm going to fish for views by showing off a hanging fucking corpse

Do you think sane people follow this thought process?

Unless the guy died recently it's easy to tell even through the blur that it's fake.

I don't think sanity has anything to do with it, these camwhore types are just completely desensitized it's just a symptom of modern society. I remember there was some spic girl who was in a car crash with her sister, she livestreamed the aftermath and went as far as to film her dead sister. I swear sometimes I think the internet was a mistake

That's fucking sweet. I want to go check that suicide Forrest out I don't give a fuck my grandpa loved to kill gooks and their doing it themselves.

What a dick.

I mean if you're going to be disrespectful to the dead you might as well go full retard, cut down the body, slap some shades on it and reenact Weekend at Bernie's.

They didnt even bother to give the guy a proper burial and contact his family. No respect.

>messing with suicide corpses
thats how you get haunted

>go to forest where people an hero
>act surprised when you find someone who became an hero

Video was more than likely demonetized immediately, and theres no way he doesnt know that. Which means he did this to get attention. Good job faggot. Now pull the hook out of your lip.

Lol
I honestly am shocked you people are shocked.

Holy fuck. Retard goes into suicide forest and is shocked to find a dead guy.

Most honorable japs.

If you suicide, you bring shame.

You bring shame, we disown you.

Death before dishonor.

So, japs chose death, but still brought dishonor, but since they are disowned. Its ok.

Plus japs got screwed because they stood against jews

The jew FEARS the SAMURAI.

Joe Rogan did what?

>white

The problem here is dumb Nips offing themselves over silly shit.

Logan at least knew enough to not monetize the video in the first place. There's a little note in the video that says "Hey Logansters, this video isn't monetized"

He sold his soul to the jews.

KEK

the thing is. its not some dirt who's recording and getting her other sister killed while being intoxicated. Heard about a nip govt saying yes suicide happens there and if you encounter any please cut off all recordings and report it to the police so what Ive heard.

logan paul did it for the publicity. The established youtubers know what they are doing

Good lord, the moralfagging in this thread is unbearable. Fuck off back to plebbit please, thanks.

Stupid fat american.

Haven't seen anything this bad since Blair Witch.

>how dare people be sickened by some faggot using a suicide to get views everyone should be a mentally ill cunt like me

ok

>youtuber makes video
>conveniently like many other youtubers finds alleged shocking thing
>totally legit
let me guess, he captured a ghost on one of his videos too.
and a clown
and something else to put a red circle on the thumbnail

why are people posting about logan fucking paul on this board? this is the second one today.

Read OP

Read twitter

Are you fucking retarded?

>
the translucent bag over his head killed him

Chad Paul did nothing wrong

i still don't see the point

If a dumb Nip kills itself in public, it deserves no respect.

Its news worthy and funny and its what people are talking about right now, there i spelled it out for ya

he probably slowly choked to death instead of going to a high ledge or branch to jump off of
reading is difficult for him please be patient

Obviously nupol assumes everyone is an eceleb expert and knows at least 100 youtubers. I want off this ride

I was there once, found 8 bodies didn't get any pics though

>in public
>isolated forest mostly used to commit suicide

The dude is dead, would you rather he exploit a living person for fame?
Dead people don't give a fuck. It's why they kill themselves.

>10 minute video
>no dead body
>narcissism as fuck

Fuck off.

I could understand that he would do a video on it. But they made it look like a big fucking joke with the bits they did after finding him.

Yes, public.

It's well known, and it's well known that people visit it often for various reasons.

You're literally wanting to be found if you kill yourself there.

I’m honestly more offended that a 22 year old man was filming himself wearing a toy story hat for his blog. Why is controversial though? I don’t get it. It’s not like you could be surprised by this kindof behavior from a faggot like this.

>Logan Paul
>Newsworthy
kys

Why are you faggots even watching Pewdiepie and this retarded cunt? Are you this retarded when it comes to entertainment?

Pewdiepie is lowkey redpilled.

I ask myself this frequently. Pewdiepie is a degenerate.

Look who woke up

Dear e celeb poster, please fuck off, we hate you

this retard and his obnoxious eceleb brother are both wastes of air.
*spits*

It actually was legit tho

Logan Paul literally did nothing wrong

>hating on felix 'i hate forced diversity' kjellberg

what a fucking nigger

This, this retarded video of his warranted at least a Sup Forums thread. If he can make Sup Forums talk about him, he can go many places, you idiots are getting played by this chad, real embarassing.

A FUCKING LEAF

well for one thing, he's alive.That is wrong.

i just cant understand whats wrong with this while everyone is going ape shit

the guy didnt show the dead person face
he talked how it affected him
urged people to get help
joked how crazy it is

>chad
>probably gay along with his brother

yeupp

Did you ever think that some people make jokes when they get nervous?

t. 14 year olds on their phone
fuck off I liked the old Sup Forums better. The days before you vapid retards didn't spend your days looking up cunts with social media, your so called memes suck btw.

What's the issue? People are acting like he killed the dude. It's just a dead body. It doesn't care if he posts a video of it on the internet.

Do google or facebook feel any shame over the absolute trash that became celebs on their platforms? Soembody in the thread must work for one of them - speak up pls

Am I the only person that been to the suicide forest when visiting Japan from Arkansas and didn't feel jack shit? Seriously I didn't go full on balling my eyes out with emojis like some facebook slut or go OMG SO SAD OH NOZZZZ :,,,,,( youtube cunt but just nothing inside.

I didn't even make jokes or anything except noticed a dead body in the suicide forest and just looked at it without much emotions except "damn, sucks to be you man. Oh well shit happens" and just carried on my way back to civilization before returning back to America. I swear the people that get all bent out of shape over a dead body and feel the need to let everyone know about it are the most narcissistic fucks in this world.

Just as fucking stupid as people crying their eyes out when they watch animals being butchered and getting ready to be turned into steaks.

I can't believe the unironic support for this fucking idiot and his equally retarded brother here on Sup Forums

If you want a blonde-haired, blue-eyed millionaire celebrity with tens of millions of Youtube followers, go with Pewdiepie.

It's almost as if these two idiots are playing up every negative stereotype associated with white guys to gain attention. They do the cringiest shit, act like the worst of the worst rich awful black rappers, the media tears them apart, anybody other than girls under 13 hates them...it's almost as if (((someone))) is bankrolling these idiots and putting them in the limelight just to make straight, white, fit, conventionally attractive blonde haired blue eyed males in their prime seem absolutely undesirable...hmmmm...really makes you think...

The spic was od'd on Xanax.

I'm also from Arkansas and I can understand what you mean.

>>how dare people be sickened
>>everyone should be a mentally ill cunt like me

>berg
he's fucking jewish

Holy fuck! The guy goes all the way into the woods to kill himself peacefully and they do this shit to him.

I wish every white child on earth could be force fed your words.
If the Paul brothers somehow become drug addicts and OD on fentanyl, I will probably feel happiness inside of me

out of any internet demographic i think i hate youtubers and ecelebs the most currently

>who?

This.
I understand that Logan Paul is am eceleb but nothing this faggot has done is newsworthy.

m-m-maybe we need to have mainstream social media reach the tipping point of information inundation by having LiveLeak videos be a thing?

Then either rapture for maxed-out immorality or people take their phones out of their faces for once.

An amerimutt from a disney channel

it's clearly scripted and fake you stupid fucking moron christ Sup Forums is full of morons now, trump was a mistake

What a fucking faggot. I hope this Chad gets ass raped and dies painfully. He may actually enjoy the sodomy though. Look at his stupid fucking hat. What a waste of air.

>The jews fear the samurai

Except this jew wasn't afraid.

designated suiciding forest

Sea of Trees was a good film.
youtube.com/watch?v=PQvC9V1eLsE

lmao yo old fag gramps, we the future now lol YOU GOT BURNED NIGGER!

lafin real hard right now senpai

Slide thread.

There is another thread up about this and there have been many others today.

Sup Forums is being raided and you're a fucking idiot if you can't see it/replying without saging to these threads.

dog bless our future

>They didnt even bother to give the guy a proper burial and contact his family

He either had none or went there EXPLICITLY to not have his family be able to find him. Thats how that shit works.

>he probably slowly choked to death instead of going to a high ledge or branch to jump off of

You think he was trying to do some auto-erotic asphyxiation?

Yes we do

India:Designated shitting street.
Japan:Designated suicide forest.
South Korea:Designated ?
China:Designated ?
Pakistan:Designated ?
North Korea:Designated ?

India:Designated shitting street.
Japan:Designated suicide forest.
South Korea:Designated ?
China:Designated ?
Pakistan:Designated ?