Identity Canada

White Canadians are now only 64% of the population of Canada and are projected to become a minority in our home country in less than a lifetime.

We need to organize to help prevent Canada from becoming South Africa 2.0

In this thread we discuss how to save our country from the Immigrant hordes before it's too late

Discord sPwMSy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wx-3kcB5ov8
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=31&Geo=01
arpacanada.ca/news/2017/06/22/kids-annoying-use-birth-control-message-government-ontario/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8tPjpKBgcc
youtube.com/watch?v=MEKvL82Rh9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blow up electricity infrastructure on cold nights, watch dumb people freeze

White people should go back to where they came from

Well, what about you?

I have an idea although I am rather drunk and about to go to bed. If we had a couple of young lads with impeccable pasts to actually run we could have:
-Zero Party
-Zero Immigration
-Because we had Zero input in PET's radical transformation of our immigration policy/country
there's more to be had but i sleep

Unironically this. Canada is beyond doomed, and any hope of developing real national identity was killed by Pierre Trudeau. I think if my forebears knew what this country was going to be they would have taken their chances with the potato famine.

Cite statistics saying "64%". I've yet to see any statistics saying that ANY province is even that low on an individual basis, let alone Canada as a whole. With the average across the country being upwards 75-77%.

this good plan

>64%

You can’t even discuss this publicly without being fired for being a racist.

You push it too far and you’ll be on trial for spreading hate. Even if everything you say is 100% true it can still be categorized as hate under Canadian law.

We’ve lost and lost big time. Things worked well for so long we collectively got lazy and stopped paying attention... that’s when the Jews and homos quickly and quietly fucked everything up irreparably.

Proper 'white' Canadians - i.e. those of French and British extraction - are already a minority I'd presume. 'White ethnics' are their own thing in Canada.

dude look at the fucking latest census it's 100% fact, not googling this shit for you people for the 900th time lol

Perhaps, but most wont notice because the recent ethnic immigrants live in small pockets which most Canadians outside large cities never really see.

Most aren’t even fully aware of what’s happening. The only thing that would give them a clue is watching television and every commercial having black people in it... it’s strange.

Why wouldn't you have it saved / favourited?

I certainly would consider it, but people like you have invested that place too!

Your ruining everywhere

The people who identify themselves as a visible minority comprise 1 of 4 groups designated under the Employment Equity Act.

The Employment Equity Act defines as visible minorities 'persons, other than Aboriginal persons, who are non-Caucasian in race or non-white in colour.' The visible minority population consists mainly of the following groups: South Asian, Chinese, Black, Filipino, Latin American, Arab, Southeast Asian, West Asian, Korean and Japanese.

The other three designated groups under the Employment Equity Act are women, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities.

Lmao.

The employment equity act allows you to apply for benefits and special status if you are every single race on the planet except whites or a woman. typical

Everyone who identified as "Canadian" is considered not a visible minority in that number. Thus any visible minority who put "Canadian" isn't included - how many do you think that is?

The census has different numbers but hey you know some fat neckbeard on here probably knows better than the government

Meanwhile, they're not even minorities anymore...

recipe for the USD to be worth 3X the CAD, genius.

youtu.be/wx-3kcB5ov8

Just putting this here for the sake of how awkward it is.

It's already too late.

You should kill yourselves

Because he's autistic and relying on other peoples lack of desire to fact-check his claims, therefore abandoning the burden of proof as a defence mechanism. Much like a certain e-celeb reddit shills every few hours...

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA

I will also note that as someone who works in Government the Liberal Government is going extremely hard into the tranny issue. Every day we are receiving emails about how we are changing identity cards to include a third gender, how we need to accommodate transsexuals. Programs that were originally made to cater to all employees have been scrapped in the name of 'safe space' organizations for LGBQTFAGGOTS. While at the same time multiple Indians are fired for disclosing private information.

They deceptively present the data with the assumption that if you identified as "Canadian" you weren't a "visible minority" section, but nobody knows.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=31&Geo=01

How many of those 11,135,965 people are visible minorities who identified as Canadian?

record the absurdities that you witness at your job and become a whistleblower hero for the Canadian people

Most of it is in the ramp up phase right now. The other thing I find funny is every day the expect us to celebrate 'international day of (something)" every day. Usually human rights, migrants, refugees or gay shit themed things.

I'm starting to hit the point where I may just leave country. I'm getting really tired of this shit.

>I'm starting to hit the point where I may just leave country. I'm getting really tired of this shit.
Stay and fight for fuck's sake. Prepare your camera, attend every insane panel, help them spew their insanity to let everyone see.

20% white by 2100 was 95 when i was born, they are forcibly turning whites into a minority in our own country that built with a 100+ years of blood sweat and taxes, replacing our culture and heritage, telling us we are racist if we don't like it, that we are entitled to nothing. makes me want to die, they wonder why young men are dropping out, its called being disenfranchised and emasculated. makes me sick to my fucking stomach, it's all a pack of fucking lies, all of it. Canadians are being purposely ethnocided. this should be a human rights violation.

And then the government puts out ads like this (paying for Google Ads), telling white women not to have kids because they're annoying: arpacanada.ca/news/2017/06/22/kids-annoying-use-birth-control-message-government-ontario/

Which they've since deleted... hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8tPjpKBgcc

actual smart canadians just move to the us and get them green bucks

only dummies stay to complain

Foreign born are 24%+ now. And plenty are born here. I could believe 64%.

>turn entire country population against you

Yeah really winning the hearts and minds you fucking retard

Fuck you and I've reported this thread to the RCMP for wilful promotion of hatred. Every one who, by communicating statements, other than in private conversation, wilfully promotes hatred against any identifiable group is guilty of

(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years; or

(b) an offence punishable on summary conviction.

im convinced it'll never happen. majority of white canadians are either too docile or absolutely okay with what is happening. Canada is over. we're mostly controlled by the Chinese now, even CSIS tried to warn us about Chinese infiltrating our government at all levels and no one listened because no one cares here.

ask yourselves: why is a private liquor company pushing a political agenda?

look at this "advertisement" by smirnoff:

youtube.com/watch?v=MEKvL82Rh9I

what the actual fuck.

Join the Identity Canada movement today.

We just purchased a few domain names which will be going live tomorrow and will be incorporating as a non profit this week.

identitycanada.godaddysites.com

Identity-canada.ca

D/iscord server link T7Ysu7p

Come to America, become red blooded Americans and then reclaim the continent together.

The soy is strong in this one.

Okay. So what defines being Canadian to you? Like I'm trying to understand. It can't be solely British culture because Quebec exists. Can't be being white, we've had majority native territories for a long time, and those are undoubtedly Canadian
Can't be non immigrants. We had Chinese immigrants since the 1800s. Asian immigrants have higher education on average than Canadians, as well as a higher income. So what exactly are you objecting to?

I was going to do this but realized who the fuck is going to listen? No one. We're Sweden 2.0. I quit. I can't change it but I can leave it.

It doesn't matter.

If you live in Canada and you live in a city, you're doing it wrong.

Get the fuck out of the city, buy land, create your own revenue streams, repeat.

When you're rural it doesn't matter if there are immigrants or not unless you go into town.

Whites are vermin and need to die out. This includes bastard whites like sl*vs and m*ds

i'll go back once every single non white leaves the continent of europe

The problem is Canada was always Left leaning and has been pretty cucked by the Liberals/NDP and ESPECIALLY the mainstream media outlets like Toronto Star, Globe and Mail and CBC.

Trucuck is just a symptom. People basically voted for him out of nepatism, weed and voter reform (which he never produced). I got friends who voted him and now have voter's remorse for that decision, which they should have gotten when the name Trudeau was brought up and people researched the dealings Pierre had with leaders like Castro.

Not to mention the worst Liberal stronghold we have: Toronto. I bet you in 2018 they will not be afraid to vote Taxeen Wynne (who is the most unpopular Premier in Canada and has been a disaster since she was elected with her scandals and social justice stances) and 2019 to vote either him or Singh over Scheer.

Yup I converted all my savings into Chinese Yuan in preperation for the USD collapse and the Yuan becoming gold backed oil standard for the world. I'll make bank.

if Europe was only for Europeans I would have already left

> BC

It clearly says Vancouver 1 city

There is no political solution. Your only option is to move out of the cities, find some cheap land and start homesteading. Doesn't have to be in the middle of nowhere either. Many small towns are in decline because people are moving to the 'big city'. High property taxes, expensive housing, overcrowding, multiculturalism, crime, and overall rampant degeneracy happens in the city.

You can find a house and with land in small town for a quarter of the price of any city properties, its quite amazing. I'd advise you look into it.

The blacks, browns, and asians can't survive outside an urban environment. In the SHTF situation the libtards and PoC will perish.

Fuck Canada, make your own state within let the cities rot, kill anyone who gets in your way it can be done

Rethink that decision.

Damn, they really cleaned up the comment section

Lots of cute Chinese girls in Vancouver.
Whites are all feminist cunts.

how is this even possible

Our future is beige.

And it is beautiful.

no more foreign buyers for the love of god

Canada wasn't meant to be white.

no, its everywhere
>richmond chinese at 53%
>burnaby minorities at 63.6%
>surrey and coquitlam english as first language at ~50%