MEXICO PRIDE THREAD

MEXICO PRIDE THREAD

Post anything related to Mexico, Mexican culture, Mexican history and other amazing things about Mexico.

Welcome
>Mexicans
>Mexican supporters
>people interested in Mexico
>Mexican history enthusiasts

NOT WELCOME
>gringos
>Central Americans
>Tr*mp supporters
>kikes

Mexico is a proud ETHNIC NATIONALIST, FASCIST and CATHOLIC country and we would like to remain that way, so please keep your american jewery and cultural Marxism out of here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dISEg1ydQoM&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Mexico#Mexican_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/14/martin-omalley/martin-omalley-net-migration-mexico-was-0-2014/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So go back.

Why are they always trying to leave then?
And why won't they go back?

Jews welcome tho

go back if it's so great :D

We don't like you either fuck off

>Post anything related to Mexico, Mexican culture, Mexican history and other amazing things about Mexico

pic related

>has cops you can bribe
>proud of having law enforcement that doesn't enforce the law and actively robs people

MEXICAN PRIDE PUTO GRINGO

>being proud of having cops that can be bribed

So go back then you spic

>spic pride

Have a McBorder mine!

Guys thats clearly b8. The flag is a dead giveaway. You all fell into his (you) trap

Anyways. Mexico is a pretty cool place. Theres been a huge influx of foreigners and boomer coming to retire in mexican suburbs. Middle class americans live pretty damn good here

no one south of the US border is a human being nor deserves life

I am living in rightful Mexican territory- Los Angeles.

Fuck off, me and most of my fellow Mexicans are whiter than you mutts

Go back.

lol then go home you spic. bunch of ugly losers - cool country/culture, unfortunately cant redeem your criminals, whether they be drug dealers or just some wetback border crosser. get some respect, and maybe others will get some too. also, your beer is trash, ill thank europe when i get drunk. thanks for the food tho, but it does give me the runs pretty consistently.

Then why do you fucks keep coming into the US?

the mutts ARE the mexicans you stupid wetback

Came here to post this

No, the true Mexicans are the descendants of the Spanish colonists who came here and gained power. The shitskin mutts who most gringos think of when they hear the word “Mexican” are merely slaves and injuns, and are not worthy of the title “Mexican”

How about YOU go back gringo

>MEXICAN PRIDE
>United States flag
Checks out. Now kill yourself you worthless beaner

My family has lived in California for over 200 years. If anything, you should give our rightful territory back to us.

>200

more than that

we came before the cracker intruders

>wetbacks
>culture
Most of your "culture" is Spain's culture that you brown goblins stole.

not true, We are the spaniards of americas, we didnt stole anything

youtube.com/watch?v=dISEg1ydQoM&t=1s

We didn't steel anything! The spanish had sex with the natives and created us. The spanish colonized the land

Then what would you call the current invasion of the American southwest, Jose?

pillage

Came here to post this. If you love Mexico go the fuck back, we don't like you as much as you don't like us, and we don't need you.

back to where, cuck?

I remember you used to be able to walk into a pharmacy and just buy whatever, no prescription needed. That's pretty fucking sweet.

Also the women from the countryside are apparently delightfully backward in their ways... which can be a good thing and a bad thing. Good when they listen to the man in the family and crank out lots of babies to enlarge your family line. Bad when they don't understand that the TP is supposed to go in the toilet and that they're supposed to flush it.

WE WUZ SPANIARDS ESE

>metizo
>mulatto
Those are wetbacks you stupid spic

>pillage
That's not how it works. Your ancestors got destroyed by our ancestors in a war your ancestors started so we bought your land as spoils of war

Mexico is garbage. Mexicans are why.

pacos with the nigger attitude of gib me dats are the worst

So you were beat in open war. And now you get your recompense by stealing, not in open war? Sounds about right. You would be steamrolled into a tortilla anyway.

Guarantee you none of these mutt and nigger Americans are whiter than me

>Get fucking demolished in a war
>US takes Mexico City, could annex entirety of Mexico
>Only takes what they wanted and PAYS MEXICO $16 million
>Mexico: waa waa gringos took my land
You wetback faggots are worse than niggers with your gibsmedats and I hope I get the chance to cleanse my area of your kind.

>Mexico lets you drink at 18
what kind of shithole has a drinking age higher than 18

get out of the us fucking chilango.

your ancestors sneaked up in our borders.

In the 1820s, some people from the Northern and Eastern United States entered Mexico illegally. Mexico did have legal immigration through empresario contacts. The reason for this was to create a buffer between Mexico and the growing United States. At first they tried to convince Mexicans to move into Texas. However, Texas was dominated by the warlike Comanche Indians. Mexican families did not want to move to Texas and risk their families lives. Mexico then offered cheap land to Anglos from the United States. These legal immigrants had to agree to live under the Mexican Constitution of 1824. Mexican Texas was bordered by the U.S. frontier areas of Louisiana and Arkansas, had the most settlement by American illegal immigrants. When Mexico realized that illegal immigration was out of control they attempted to shut it down. Mexican Texas had a population of 3,000 illegal immigrants by 1823; most of those immigrants were from the Southern United States or Appalachia. By 1825, Mexico and the Coahuila y Tejas territory legalized immigration under the condition that settlers convert to Roman Catholicism and not own slaves. However, as the settler population expanded to 7,000 and did not assimilate with Mexican culture, Mexico banned American immigration again in 1830. However, by 1835, American immigration increased to 1,000 per month. Santa Anna did away with the Mexican Constitution of 1824. Many violations under his dictatorship led to tensions and eventually the outbreak of a revolution. Texas became independent from Mexico in 1836.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Mexico#Mexican_Texas

You don't belong here spic.

>having cops you can bribe
>a good thing
What

Canada with the bantz. A well deserved (You). OP is pic related

>MEXICO IS SO GREAT
>Don't make me go back, you're ruining my life
Fucking stupid Cathospics, we should shoot them in the street like dogs after we install our Christian Fascist regime.
Also taco bell is better than your "real" mexican food.

You've got nigger fingers mutt

Remember that we could have taken more if only we had not felt bad when Manifest Destiny went too far.

Sup Forums needs to build a wall, fuck off wetback beanskin

> mfw the indigenas dont even speak spanish.
> be a proud spanish descendant.
> blood boils when I see the indigenas reject our beautiful culture and speak their indianspeak out of anger of being decimated.

Who won that war again?

>Mexico using le 56% meme
You're the reason we're 56% in the first place you filthy spic.

If Mexico is so great, why do you move to the US?

European countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_drinking_age

we are following the european way of life.

viva mehico brothers

That's Spanish territory not Mexican.

>those fingers
holy fuck

that was in the past

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/14/martin-omalley/martin-omalley-net-migration-mexico-was-0-2014/

we are a great country.

We know

I like Mexican women. I'm actually fucking an illegal immigrant, I still voted for trump.

>age of consent is like 12.. country full of pedo's

> I drink whiskey like a man fuck Mexico

That is a beautiful image. Imagine if it was >90% white as well.

>we are a great country.

"we" lol! You're people are not from Spain. You're an Indian who speaks Spanish.

When will they learn???

Itt:
> Mexico is the best and that's why I'm living illegally in the US.

More European blood

>illegally

My family has lived legally in California longer than any American has

we are.

indian? are you stupid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

FPBP

>cops that you can bribe
i mean, i do it, but thats not good man

They can just move to Cali to stay in usa, and I am also fucking a gringa in playa del carmen

No theyre not

Shit mexicans do

Fuck off you're lucky we didn't go full manifest destiny and drive you off the edge of chile to try your luck living with penguins on an antarctic glacier.

Remember that we still fucking can.

We will build the wall, Jose.
You're not getting the southwest. We might give you part of California, though. But if you try to take it, we will roast you.

Nobody likes Mexicans.

If it’s so good, go back.

Sup girl

>My family has lived legally in California longer than any American has

Polk wanted to take the whole thing. You're welcome for not enslaving you!

>Mexican Goblins drink and drive, can't afford insurance but can afford cases of beer, crash their car, drive away crying and praying to Santa Maria that no one caught them acting like a spic. Do it again next weekend.

>be mexican
>get killed by the drug cartel

>9-47% of the population
kek any spic that doesn't have shit colored skin considers themselves white

>a leaf not being a faggot
2018 is off to a decent start.

>we are
You're a third world shithole filled with shitty "people."

not so fast, there wont be a wall

>I am living in rightful Mexican territory- Los Angeles.

The problem with retards like you is that even if LA was still Mexican territory, it would be a giant shithole and you faggots would be living in Portland instead. Biggest problem with Mexico is that it's full of Mexicans, but you have to have an IQ above room temperature to understand that.

gringo here
bitch

Forgot to add that Mexico has a cartel shootouts in every corner.

Lol plz. Your shitty nation couldn’t hold it politically or militarily so now you abuse the stupidity of democrats to invade using “muh poverty” as an excuse.

we are a great country.

>came before cracker Intruders
And got beat the fuck out like the trash you are thanks for the history lesson Mexican "intellectual"