Melbourne, Australia. Much violence perpetrated by African gangs

Melbourne does have a problem with youth violence and much of it is being perpetrated by African gangs

Some of the comments on Twitter in reply to this -

>Politicising the problem won’t help.

>Are you sure you are allowed to say African?? Should be human being gangs of any gender....

>no.

>f that was true there would be far higher crime rates; its a minority of African youths starting trouble

>They are Australians.

>God I can't wait til your racist trashrag finally melts into insolvency

>You are in the same gutter as the herald scum now

>There's plenty of white kids committing crimes too. Don't let that get in the way of your finger pointing though
>There is hardly any crime committed by people of African descent. They just make the news every single time something happens because this country is a racist cesspool

>RUBBISH get ur facts right. Stop peddling LNP bullshit! U have no credibility.

>Nice to see you incite racism and hate, what a bunch of frigging losers the AGE are these days.

>Please keep your racist crap to yourself.

link-
twitter.com/theage/status/948041247230394370

wew

This is your future Europe. Enjoy those rapefugees

It's a damn shame it's happening in the first place and the people who support nigger immigrants are absolutely respectable but it looks like the Australians by and large are opposed to these violent niggers and willing to criticize them unlike people in France, Germany and many other European countries.

Pfffffffffffffff, that's nothing. Ask USA about nigger gangs.

saw this yesterday. plot twist it was written by a sudanese guy

Australia is a part of Europe?

Did aus receive a bunch of immigrants recently or something? It seems like only months ago the only niggers they had to deal with were abbos and now it's "africans"

also theres a vic election this year. make sure you vote as far right as possible

>youth violence
That term always cracks me up.

Australians imported Africans and Sudanese people about 10 years ago or so, gave them free houses, brand new car and like $50,000.

no there the kids of african migrants which were mass imported about a decade ago. you reap what you so and melbourne sowed seeds of mass importing niggers now they reap the fruit of that

as a follow up -
They were supposed to be "refugees fleeing violence"

Wha? Oh that’s not on

The ONLY solution, as always, is to remove them.

Right below Germany, m8

Aren't even the furthest right we have still centrist at best?

Nah, mate. Australia has it just right in keeping out just any nigger who happens to stop by. The chiinks in 'Straya need to be weeded out, but that's easy enough to do, and then we can have one hell of a barbie.

Melbourne is gon be the new chicongo

Aight ?

Wu-tang.

Gotta keep that housing bubble growing eh lad.

I'm guessing by Europe he meant Western civilization

I bet they talk and act like American niggers too. Aussies were stupid to bring the nigger plague to their shores.

>Melbourne is gon be the new chicongo
Yeah, nah. American niggers take the cake.

What is it with niggers and throwing rocks ?

>leftards turning on the most most leftarded rag in melbourne
it's a beautiful thing

i did love how cunts try to split stats into "australian born" and "african born" offenders, trying to cover up that most of the niggers were born here to parents who came over as refugees in the 90s

>Melbourne is gon be the new chicongo

Well definition-ally maybe, but they don't have access to guns, only rocks, fists, machetes and other such things.

You ever seen monkeys throwing shit? It's the same concept.

Does this help?

>eaten

>aussies

People from Melbourne don't consider themselves Australian. They seem themselves closer to the cucks in Western Europe who have lost their countries and identities.

At least their city will resemble these shitholes now.

Did some work around Dandenong for Christmas.

Thought it was all memes. It's like Somalia and Afghanistan put their money together to buy a suburb.

fucking dindu muffins need to stop taking my jerbs

And the Dandenong Plaza now smells of piss, welcome to diversity.

I bet you're a nigger in disguise you shill.

>20000-30000 civilians were eaten

state elections are more like choosing far left or less far left

There are plenty of people in VIC that live outside of melbourne like myself who wish to see the city have a wall built around it to keep it's infestation inside.

>Put their money together
No. The government used your tax money to give them the suburb.
>Now take out a $750,000 loan to live in Tarneit with niggers user.

>It's like Somalia and Afghanistan put their money together to buy a suburb.
Worse, government gave those niggers money AND a suburb

Why is it always Melbourne? You never hear other places

Where about's do you live user? I live rural Vic in the East.

first we build the wall

then we irradiate everything inside and let the glow serve as a warning to others

>African niggers can freely go to australia and live them permanently
>i had to work like a literal nigger picking onions and stawberry for 20 hours a day just to get another year

What the fuck is this shit?

fuck you whitey
DOWN WITH FUCKING WHITE BOIS MELB IS OURS

Is he right?

>the internet in 2017
I suspect that the years to come may be even worse, but it's definitely going to be fun to see how they play out.

Sydney has quite a few Muslims.

what the fuck happened to us

hes basically advocating for taking away the dole

These people live in the land of unfalsifiable hypotheses. If there is evidence that specific groups of protected classes are correlated with certain actions deemed immoral, detrimental or wrong by society then they will claim it is because society does not give them enough, because of discriminate, because of their situation. This leads to the logic that we must give these people more whenever their bad behavior increases on average. These people literally incentivize the bad behavior.

You see this even with terrorist attacks. If the muslims are harming people it's our fault because we aren't accepting enough of them and perpetuate the bad conditions they live in. If we would tolerate them more and give them more then this wouldn't be an issue.

I personally feel like this is an arguable perspective BUT this perspective would NEVER ever be applied to any other group that isn't a 'protected class'. These people would never look at the Dylann Roof case and say this is evident that society is discriminatory against whites and if we elevated the living conditions of whites and tolerated Roof's ideology more in society then these attacks would stop happening. These people would never accept this argument but if some terrible act is perpetrated by the protected class then this is the go-to argument that is accepted by the mainstream.

I'm sick of it. From now on in real life, whenever someone brings up "the alt-right violence" or whatever I'm just going to reply with "their ideology [whatever it may be] is one of peace. It only preaches peace and if we accepted their ideology more then these people wouldn't be driven to commit such atrocities. We have to increase these people's living standards and increase their representation in media."

No, he's an upper middle class progtard who's only experience with undesirable minorities of this caliber are the tamed ones he met in uni. Reminds me of myself years back.

>what the fuck happened to us

>This is your future Europe.
>Due to the proponderance of refugees seeking assylum in European nations, mirroring that of such immigration to Australia. Europe can expect to experience the downfall of society similiar to those such as illustrated in OP
>Enjoy those rapefugees
>The refugees are seen by some such as the poster of this comment as being predisposed to comitting atrocities such as rape. The destruction of civilization in Europe seems inevitable should Europeans choose to ignore the situation, as those in Australia have chosen to do (again, illustrated in OP). Should the cowardice of the European people prove to be thus, Europeans ought as well find enjoyment in their own death, for it shall be the last thing they have. Pic related demonstrates the poster's entertainment in the morbid fuckery of the entire destruction of mankind.

ZOG'd

There is fucking great Ethiopian food in Footscray, as a bit of silver lining. Ethiopians arent the ones fucking everything up really, I think it is more the Somali and Sudanese immigrants.

Western suburbs, Near altona meadows

>Melbourne has a nigger problem

Will I see this headline in my lifetime lads?

that would literally reward criminal behaviour though, If I want better conditions I just become a criminal?

>holy fuck eaten

>eaten
That is what chinks are. Even though they are mindless bug-people, they are not a joke. Anyone else here ever read 'Leiningen Versus the Ants"? Because that's just about where we are. The war with the chinks needs to be got on soon if we are to win it. Chinese may be morons, but they're dangerous morons.

This is inevitable.

Australia is a biological disaster zone desert at the foothills of Asia.

What the fuck are Europeans doing there???

You're like an ice cube in an oven slowly melting away. You got masses of Chinks above you, buying your country, just waiting to pour in. America doesn't much give a fuck about Australia despite your "special relationship". They're sure as fuck not gonna risk a war with China for your sake

And if you ever piss off those greedy Chinks they can easily shut down your shipping lanes, close your docks (which they own), and watch you Bogans starve Holodomer style.

And they haven't even flexed their military muscle yet.

And yet the average Aussie's primary concern is being as politically correct and non-racist as possible (non-conformity is a serious social taboo in Aussieland), guzzling down as much beer as possible on weekends, indebting themselves as fast as possible, and being as politically illiterate as possible.

Being too intellectual, too curious or outspoken in Australia is known as "being stuck up". The tall poppy syndrome kicks in straight away.

Oh, and Australians are proudly disarmed. Guns and scary shit like that are for American nutjobs.

And I haven't even mentioned the Muslims yet. Another group the Chinese could easily stir up, arm, and use to cause a catastrophe while the Chink soldiers board the landing vessels.

Australia is fucked.

There is not a lot of nuanced or intelligent thought or planning going on amongst these convict descended people.

it's odd looking at these old articles

Melbourne and Sydney are our equivalent of London, San Fransisco, etc. The cities are autistic as fuck.
The only solution is to nuke the entire fucking area. And the problem is, it isn’t the older blacks that are the problem (as they usually marry there own race and are thankful that they got out of the Sudanese wars, etc.), but they’re daughters, sons, etc.

Australians are the worst faggot criminals who the English never wanted to live or breed on their shores again. It's not a surprise that a bunch of prison faggots can't make rational decisions.

>t. Amerimutt

True we cut them too much slack because they're so far off that they're mostly irrelevant

>"Yin Ziqi had besieged the city for a long time. The food in the city had run out. The dwellers traded their children to eat and cooked bodies of the dead. Fears were spread and worse situations were expected. At this time, Zhang Xun took his concubine out and killed her in front of his soldiers in order to feed them.
>He said, "You have been working hard at protecting this city for the country wholeheartedly. Your loyalty is uncompromised despite the long-lasting hunger. Since I can't cut out my own flesh to feed you, how can I keep this woman and just ignore the dangerous situation?" All the soldiers cried, and they did not want to eat. Zhang Xun ordered them to eat the flesh.
>Afterwards, they caught the women in the city. After the women were run out, they turned to old and young males. 20,000 to 30,000 people were eaten. People always remained loyal."

I want to add, can some of you aus bros tell me how these niggers can get easy and permanent visa? How do they do it while being brainlets?

Whats their secret?

Google's Spanish-to-English translator is getting really good!

sometimes yes but mostly no, there are many people who just outright decide to be violent assholes, not because their nature says soo.
curiously their culture brands traitors of the race anyone who does acts black enought, if you study try to find a job they say, you're demm white inside brah fuck you!you wan to be white cracka. and excludes you, this is when society should help, society should help the ones who want to be something better and punish the criminal scum.

>(((You never hear other places)))
You're lucky you even hear Melbourne, laddie.

You know Britain sent criminals to America too right?

You're one of them by aussie standards, you ethnic wog cunt. Maybe not by USA standards.

theyre "refugees" user, they can't go home

I honestly think that liberals deserve what black people do, it's just sad that innocents get caught up in it too

Because being a patriotic true blue Yankee was a crime. Amen and Hallelujah.

i reached the conclusion that most of the people affected deserved it, at least at first when the first waves of enrichment appears, it is always on mostly liberal shitholes.

Pic related is literally you.

We wogs dont make as much problems as the niggers do. Ever heard of south european gans? No, faggot

melbournes pets turning on them isn't a bad thing

Just telling you what Aussies think, I spent years there. You're cool with me user

Christians. The Christians have been working for decades to try and import as many Africans and Islanders as possible.

>20,000 to 30,000 people were eaten. People always remained loyal.
Jesus fucking christ. Source?
Also, check out "China, Ways That Are Dark". That is a hard wake-up call, and no mistake.

Good rundown.

only a fool would underestimate the clinical sociopathy of the chinese

>Ever heard of south european gans? No, faggot

the mafias?

I have been there for a year too waiting to go there back again.

Aussies seemed cool with us wogs. Their only complain were about abos.

>tfw i fucking hate italians

Im the first person to not like Italians, but i think our reputation is decent in AUS.

Fuck.

Still better than niggers? Maybe?

Best narrative I've read in some time.

A bug's gotta eat, bro.

I hear more complaints about Lebanese then aboriginals.

This man has it right.

>council stops tender club
REEEEEE

I was in brisbane and im planning to go back there and sydney after so i dont know much about melbourne and sydney.

I don't like Italians and I'm from Victoria, after working for some and meeting a fare few, all I can say is that the Italians are money hungry people who will fuck over anyone to get ahead, basically shitty people.

>Ever heard of south european gangs?
>the mafia
LOL

This is the kind of diversity Australia needs, not just Melbourne. These young people are breaking barriers and destroying the artificial strata of our white racist societies.

Jesus fucking christ

Imagine being the police who have to deal with it, then reading those comments.

I spent years in Melbourne and it was the Somalis and Sudanese everyone watched out for when I was there. Some damn good Lebanese food in Melbourne.