How did the Holocaust make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/documents/5852-instructions-to-concentration-camp?q=No-1523#p.1C
avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-19-46.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel that firebombing civilian targets on both sides was done by Zionists who wanted to create a burnt offering for Moloch and that made me sad

Hitler did nothing wrong and only resorted to bombing English cities after Churchill sent thousands of bombers over German cities

Zionism is a mental illness.

I wasn't around to experience it, so I do not feel anything.

My question to you is: Why is questioning the Holocaust at all strictly forbidden, and can land you with a prison sentence longer than a third world migrant who has raped children?

What harm are you doing by questioning a historical event? We all know history is not infallible and can be quite inaccurate. We never get the full story on things.

I've got some great resources to answer that question, my friend! Just send u- I mean me your full name and address and we'- they'll be there shortly!

;)

>How and why did the Holocaust happen?

It didn't happen.

nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/documents/5852-instructions-to-concentration-camp?q=No-1523#p.1C >...every means must be used to lower the death rate in the camp.
>I hold the Camp Commandant and the Chief of Camp Administration personally responsible for exhausting of every possibility of maintaining the physical strength of the prisoners.

>Guise! GUISE! Let's lower the death rate at the camps! That way we'll surely kill them all!

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-19-46.asp
>I refer to the report of the Extraordinary State Commission on the crimes in Minsk.
>I end my quotation, and I ask the Tribunal's permission to draw its attention to the fact that in Minsk the principle of the murder van was used for stationary gas chambers, which were installed by the criminals in common bath houses. It is also mentioned in this report of the Extraordinary State Commission.

>Guise! Let's install gas chambers in bath houses in Minsk for which there is zero evidence that they ever existed!

The Holocaust made me feel gassy.

/thread based on the retarded choices.

10/10 would do it again

Holocaust happened as retribution for the War Guilt Clause and the German Revolution. Jews were scapegoated this time around instead of someone else.

Like the people around me are brainwashed and if I ever suggested that they would shun me or try to get me thrown in jail.

correct

Which one? Armenian?

Hitler was the mason puppet used to destroy Germany.
He received British intel through Charles Edward Saxe-Gotha-Coburg, Lizzardbreth's cousin, who was later arrested by General Patton for conspiring with the Germans.
Also had the virgin mary holding baby jesus effigy on the Kehlsteinhaus, which is an homage to Baphomet.

eggplant and thinking are the only acceptable emotes to ever use ever
just like braaaaap is the only acceptable toilet humor joke

I wish hitler was alive to give the jews swimming pools and free housing.