Reminder that not all Californians are communists

Us white republicans in Northern California have been trying to form our own state since 1941, and ever since then we've been gaining more & more counties that want to declare statehood in Northern California & Oregon.

Reasons for statehood:
The laws passed in LA, Sacramento & San Francisco do not apply to us whatsoever. We pay extra taxes for shit that does not even take place in our counties. We pay road taxes for roads that are never built, we pay taxes to prevent fires that never happen where we live to begin with, and when fires do happen, firefighters from Southern California never come to help us- but when jew Hollywood is on fire, we have to go help them.

We have absolutely 0 representation, our rural part of California is so vastly different from the rest of California that the social differences are too extreme.

Our income used to come from logging & mining, since we have so much natural resources here & they replenish fast- but Southern California commies made laws preventing us from doing both of those things to prevent northern California's economy from growing.

Not to mention, Southern California IS A FUCKING DESERT. They literally take every drop of water we have to water their grass lawns in LA. Where do you think all their water comes from? Our counties. Our lakes. Our rivers. Our mountains.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_QA2gnRSADA
youtu.be/8tYL2aUemUM
youtu.be/LdUIyhD0we0
soj51.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe not all Californians are communists, but they are stupid enough to stay in that state.

I left a long time ago.

I want to move to Harney or Lake County for years now I grew up in a rural and quiet place up in the formally Great State of Washington but too many Caliniggers and NuMoney are destroying my home.

I feel like normies would never want to live there being non-adjacent to cities and other trash communist cities.

youtube.com/watch?v=_QA2gnRSADA

this is now a white ethnostate thread

Interesting idea... there was talk already from some of the commies about seceding, why not separate from them? 2 more red votes in Senate, I don't know the population, but it would also reduce their clout in House while tipping the balance further Republican. SoCal would be forced to come to terms with their failure in policies.

I mean, you are aware of Day of the Shark? Almost of of California's well to do have yachts and boats, as well as business owners who ply their living from the sea. Theres a silent agreement amongst them all, about what should be done should commies arise violently.

I'll support this if Jefferson lets us take abalone again.

i hope something like this happens. it would help everyone be better represented without forcing others to deal with a govt that is massively against them and doesn't care about them.

op plz

Bay area native here. AMA

Scuba diver from the nor'east reporting in. Go on.

Would Jefferson go red in an election? If so, then I’d be all for it. We’ll just dissolve that eyesore of a state called Maryland to keep 50 states. It’s borders are autistic.

SoCal anticom checking in

Let's take back our state

you're also the poorest

like what percentage of the GDP are you?

Does any city in the bay area have a reputation for being even remotely right wing?

Take a look partner

Fuck off. The last thing Oregon needs is more Californians. Fix your fucking problems.

Did you not read what I just said? We are poor because our two biggest incomes were halted by regulations enforced onto us by southern rats.

Remove the regulations & we'd return to a thriving community

we wont forget you. we will save you.

sincerely,
the rest of america

>We pay road taxes for roads that are never built
>We have absolutely 0 representation
>the social differences are too extreme
Support from Dixie

Look, another inbred negro who doesn't know jack shit

Oregon is already fucked, your southern counties WANT to form a new state with us, either hop on board or go join another gay parade you commie nigger

You know what item #1 on the list should be...

Or just turn New Hampshire and Vermont into 1 state. They were the same colony to begin with.

So basically everything east and north of the bay would be Jefferson? Based.

IF only RAHOWA happened sooner so we can start purging those blue cancer tumors into a sea of red.

>sea of red.
Literally and figuratively

Problem with Jefferson is it’s made up of the most sparcely populated counties in all of CA =
no tax revenue, Sac don’t care

The rich areas like Los gatos and palo alto, woodland hills

>tfw no AnCap Free City of Las Vegas

If the state of Jefferson were to form today we'd be the 36th most populated state & the 16th biggest state

Honestly New York should just become a free city.

>Lincoln
>Honoring that tyrant by naming a state after him
Try the state of Jackson, then I'm in.

How much more support would the State of Jefferson need before it's addressed by Congress and the President? Cali is gonna lose enough electoral votes that the Dems would never win another general election.

This video explains a lot, you can also find more info on the state of Jefferson website

youtu.be/8tYL2aUemUM
Also, here is a video explaining why the state of Jefferson didn't succeed in 1941, because a lot of our leaders were drafted into ww2 & their families became too busy picking up the slack, the dream faded away as the people became too occupied with work

youtu.be/LdUIyhD0we0

Yeah, but of no value.
Just farms, forest, Indian res up there. It would be a state that nobody gave a shit about

Well, if Oregon still goes blue, then so would Jefferson.

Josephine county cave junction master race reporting in

The real redpill is that Northern California used to be the majority of Californians but after WWII the Southern Californian regions got flooded with degenerates and shitskins who now control the state.

Similar to Florida and Miami I guess, except Florida is putting up a better fight.

Please kill yourself Faux-Confederate

Yeah that's true as well, funny thing is the shitskins don't have what it takes to live up here, they get lost in the mountains & eaten by a mountain lion or some shit

But Lincoln was a Tyrant though fgt
>is this memeflag better?

>New Hampshire almost went red in 2016
>VT went 70% for Clinton

Yeah great idea

You are completely wrong when it comes to where the water comes from hombre. Just fucking look it up.

Other than that I agree with you. It's beautiful up there but there isn't much besides that. They'll never listen to you. You should try and take advantage of the marijuana trade up there - everyone and their mom is trying to do it down here in socal and they're mostly a bunch of yuppy faggots from OC.

The water really comes from the Colorado river lol

I want this so bad. I hate being associated with SF and LA faggotry and I hate nogunz

We're unable to use the natural resources of water for our industry because of laws enforced upon us by LA fags

THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE STOLEN IT OUT OF OUR RIVERS

We'll be free one day

Okay, what do you want me to do?

He literally wasn't memeboy, the CSA had jews in their government and was bankrolled by the Rothschilds for the sake of cheap cotton and importing niggers into a white country while the USA created the gold-backed greenback dollar and destroyed the power of slaveowners who sought to prevent white men from voting if they weren't rich.

And Jackson literally threatened to invade any Southern state that seceded. Face it fucko, the CSA was a puppet of jews designed to weaken a free Protestant nation.

is redding, or Mt Shasta decent? I am thinking about moving my mom out there

If you live in Northern California then buy a state of Jefferson flag & put it on your flag pole

Buy a sticker put it on your truck

Vote for the state of Jefferson

If you don't live here then all you have to do is spread the word. Whenever someone mentions how bad California is, just remind them that it's not all bad.

Other than that, there's not really much you can do. Just voting, spreading the word & showing loyalty to the state of Jefferson

how you think the giants are gonna do this year?

>Southern California IS A FUCKING DESERT
this so much
We haven't had a decent Winter season for 6 years now. It's hot and dry year round.
When will it go back? :'(

The same thing is happening but on a much worse scale for Upstate New Yorkers. Imagine having to pay more taxes for a stuck up commie city-state. Free the upstate, state of Amsterdam NOW!

Give it a couple centuries.

If you want Jefferson to exist, then organize better, arm yourselves and declare independence from California and Oregon. You might have to shoot some Sacramento thugs, but they can't stop you from seceding from the state.

>Northern California is the True California.
>South California can rot in hell and suck nigger cocks.

Never, more & more people live there every year, polluting the atmosphere, their cars alone could probably generate enough heat for every single person living in Canada. The little natural water Southern California once had is long gone. I was just in Anaheim this December, the whole drive down my windshield was being hit with little pebbles of dirt from the miniature tornados that accumulated from the loose topsoil of the dirt fields, I was honestly a bit disappointed when the fires stopped in the hills near LA.

I can assure you that we're all armed up here partner, no ones willing to declare independence from Cali & Oregon unless we can do it legally, or until the country collapses.

Aren't you guys suing the state government for representation? How's that going?

>Remove the regulations & we'd return to a thriving community

yeah go back to clear cutting entire chunks of forest? That's not going to happen. Your econ took a hit being almost all new construction and the demand for lumber tanked during the housing crash. Once those mills etc start to close, it's tough to get them back up and rolling.
It's also not your water just because you're a few miles up river. The entire point of water rights is to prevent shit like that.

You're better off being part of a huge state with a lot of power then being a tiny state with little to none. At least in the over all bit picture. Plus lets be real here, no one is going to allow California to split up.

>meanwhile in a better reality

i saw hundreds of dead ones washed up on the sonoma coast the abalone are starving from the overpopulation of the urchins had to be done

Haven't heard any news about it lately

It's sad how truly "cucked" Washington and Oregon is. Now I hear Idaho is now the fastest growing state and I truly hope those people have a plan to deal with SoCalniggers.

I just moved up here its a great spot folks are real friendly I always tell visitors that there was more people living here in 1880 then now. Downtown Yreka where we just bought a nice house for 125k that would easily sell for over a mill in oakland or pinole or something. All the tweakers seem to stay over by the walmart at least. loving exploring all the public land and the klamath river

I took this pic from my roof the night the fire began, it was sweet. The drought kill my spirit-sapping. I hate the population density too. Why can't N Korea just nuke us alreaady. LA is such a cesspool of people.

i agree. it must be done through fanfare until there is enough traction. the photo shoot of the posee at the checkpoints is an example. It could gain national attention once more with some meme magic and a little help from our user friends on pol

Lmao yeah depending on where you live there could be a lot of methheads, they can easily evade the police by living in abandoned houses/small factories out in the mountains, not that there's any police here to begin with

>want to leave and take family with me

>they want to stay

lol I didn't get there until the fires began to die out, took this picture while we drove past. So burnt that it looks like a different planet

forgot image.. also we need to elect a sheriff and others who will allow outdoor cultivation once again. This is prime growing area with the low rh the community needs to embrace the grow culture and cater to them harvest the money the problem is everyone just goes to medford around here just like myself because theres no sales tax

YEET YEET BROTHER

soj51.org

The next Dem president we get is sure as hell going to push for DC statehood. If DC becomes a state this country is over, finished. You need to make Jefferson a state before that even becomes a possibility.

>tfw a city of gigganiggas will determine all of US policy

Florida is gone for good now that they have a million puerto ricans who will probably never go back

Socal Fag here. Basicly impossible because it would require a constitutional amendment and the liberal states will never agree to it.

That being said I support your movement and your criticisms are 100% valid. We need more Jefferson threads bumped and conservative whites aware of it. I can't think of a better place for militant resistance against ZOG and the Neo-Liberal order. It will be a rallying point at the beginning of the wars to come.

I always figured that when shit hits the fan all of the rural counties in CA will chimp out and commies wrecked. These liberal faggots forgot where their food and water comes from and all of these cities down here will be deathtraps.

It’s a fucking shithole

Move her to Lower Placer County. Upper middle class, 80% white, and conservative

>"good gringo..."
>"mi bisabuelo was killed in the alamo by evil gringo scum"
>"I myself was shot 6 million times in the alamo"

"When shitty people moved in, I fled my home like a coward!"

Fuck you, you should have stayed and turned the state red.

You're not turning Mexico North red.

>puerto rico will be a state before jefferson

They can’t do that shit without a constitutional amendment. And that shit isn’t happening

We know what northern CA will do if regulations are repealed. Clearcut all of their forests. Turn all of their rivers into resevoirs. Mine all of their hills.

It took 60 years for the region to recover and become "beautiful" again. Before that it was on its way to total ecological and environmental collapse. Dont believe me? Open up some old books and look at pictures of the region. Read some accounts about mercury poisoned rivers and birth defects.

Logging is still ongoing and will resume as a larger industry once the clearcut forests have finished re-growing. Mining I doubt, because it destroys rivers and other waterways.

I believe a balance can be found, and the point about being taxed without representation is valid.

that's a lie. My county voted blue, even though I voted red.

The State Of Jefferson will happen when the faggots in Sacramento try to declare secession. I predict in the next 10 years. In 3 years if Trump is re-elected.

Next November I believe the secession issue will be on the ballot. If it passes, it will only be a matter of time until we have freedom. XX

Good thing you've got all that "beauty" when you import Central & Southern America, who turn their own neighborhoods and others into trash heaps. You my friend are environmentally woke for sure!

Trump will make Jefferson a reality

Check em

El Dorado county reporting in

Mining and logging technology and understanding has changed since 60 years ago. Go be an Eco-fag somewhere else

I feel bad for the real based americans that are loving there.
I dont know how these companies can afford to stay in Cali and be profitable today. So many companies tied to the motorcycle, motocross industry, i just dont get how they can continue?!

Placer County here

They’ll never let you. Your only choice is to breed faster than they import Mexicans.

Do Northern Californians hate spics? I would like to know because Texans are massive cucks when it comes to beaners.

>Turn all of their rivers into resevoirs.
only to charge socal $0.80 per gallon of water

Everyone hates spics. They are mostly located in the Central Valley south of Sacramento

raised there

stay far far away. there is something wrong with this city