Race and IQ

I've been red pilled about race and IQ but there are still some things that I don't get.

>Regression to the mean

How would accepting high IQ people from places like Africa negatively affect the country's overall IQ? For instance, if two blacks with an IQ of 115 had offspring would their kids necessarily have a significantly lower IQ?

>IQ and violent crime

When you account for poverty level, are blacks really more violent overall than whites? And even if they are, couldn't you argue that the cause is cultural and not genetic?

>IQ and democracy

Is there any definitive proof that a nation's low average IQ makes it less capable of sustaining a democracy? If so how does it account for places like Ghana having relatively stable democracies?

>Race and brain size

If brain size is the primary cause driving IQ and the difference between race's IQ's then why do Amerindians have such relatively big brains when their IQ is so low?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/maoa-race-and-crime/
translate.google.com/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.altinget.dk/artikel/hoejere-kriminalitetsrate-hos-muslimske-grupper&edit-text=&act=url
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1828730/pdf/1471-2164-8-68.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XRZAXH9V2gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pic related on race and IQ

Different structures in the brain have different purposes. Normally the front parts of the brain are more important for abstract thinking and what we would conventionally understand as "intelligence". Overall brain size is a fairly crude metric. Front-brain size will presumably correlate positively with overall brain size, but they are fundamentally different measurements.

>Hispanic
>Race

Whoever made this chart is a fucking nigger

Why should non mestizo hispanics be blamed for mestizo iq?

Related, but does anyone know which IQ tests are administered when looking at average IQ for each country? I know the standford binet test is te standard in America, but I very much doubt they would use that same test in say, Zimbabwe.

I think it means mestizo

so specifically what parts of brains for Amerindians are bigger that cause them to have such big brains while still having such a lower IQ?

Couldn't say. I would speculate generally that they have relatively small front brains and relatively large middle and hind brains.

>How would accepting high IQ people from places like Africa negatively affect the country's overall IQ? For instance, if two blacks with an IQ of 115 had offspring would their kids necessarily have a significantly lower IQ?

This actually depends if the familiar lineage is successful (or have a higher avg iq).
If these African migrants have parents with higher iq, then it is possible that their kids will also have a high iq.
If their parents had lower iq (no successful family), their children is more likely to have lower iq than the previous example.

*family lineage

>Is there any definitive proof that a nation's low average IQ makes it less capable of sustaining a democracy? If so how does it account for places like Ghana having relatively stable democracies?

High iq nations are more likely to be successful and stable, regardless if they are democratic or not. Of course it isn't a 100% correlation.

anyone who looks into race and iq is probably racist

i am hispanic, my race average is 90
i get 130.

nice.

IQ is mostly heritable, so barring other mechanisms, the child would not be low IQ. Race and IQ has only a peripheral relation to anti-immigration policies, so I don't know what you are implying here.

Yes they are, yes you could argue culture. Watch alt-hype debunk nature vs nurture. Boils down to: It's stupid to ask if the cake tastes good because of the ingredients or the mixing and baking. You can also argue lead in the water supply by the way. Either way, lefties are gonna say it's ypipos fault.

Since you bring up democracy here, I think you misunderstood completely. The failure of society is not because of the IQ gap, but because of multiculturalism. Black people blame whites for all their problems and vote as a block, whites do not dare because racism. The immigration issue is discussed in this regard ans seperate from IQ. These topics only intersect if you are pulling a Merkel and claiming the migrants will find jobs, even though they have 85 IQ.
Jobless welfare classes will not assimilate.

Brain size is not the primary cause driving IQ difference.

>tfw long rambling answer, too lazy to quote
>t. phoneposter

>When you account for poverty level, are blacks really more violent overall than whites? And even if they are, couldn't you argue that the cause is cultural and not genetic?

Yes. In the US, violent crime is actually more correlated to how black the city is than with povery.

But why would they commit more crime?
Gonna die if you just say IQ

>Regression to the mean
genetics and twin studies have shown that high iq parents are no guarantee for high iq children and children are likely to regress towards the iq mean of the ethnic/racial group of their parents so say 2 120iq blacks have kids those kids are more likely to have iqs lower than the parents as the average iq of their race is closer to 80 than 120. they will most likely have higher iqs than the average but not as high as the parents. in the long run this means the offspring will have iqs lower than 100 .

>IQ and violent crime
even if we account for poverty levels blacks are much more violent than whites . even if we account for iq dumb blacks are still infinitely more aggressive than dumb whites . this is mainly explained by culture , upbringing and a higher testosterone level as well as higher bloodpressure and less impulse control and abstract thinking ability .

>IQ and democracy
a democracy works best with well informed and well educated individuals and degenerates into mob mentality and following the most popular liar as the iq and general education gets lower and lower so for a healthy democracy it is important to have a certain standard in intelligence and education wich go hand in hand in forming a functioning society.
i know too little about ghana to make a judgement but i qould guess that they were either extremely lucky or had external factors that keep their democracy afloat.

>Race and brain size
brain size isnt the main factor it is just one of many factors. ameridians have big brains lower ammounts of grey matter and less complex folding in the neocortex wich are 2 of the other important factors that corelate with intelligence.

Your statement that rich black commit more crime than poor whites has been debunked my man

Pull up the source. Not just a picture

i never claimed rich blacks commit more crime i meant to say poor blacks commit more crimes than poor whites of equal education and social status .

>How would accepting high IQ people from places like Africa negatively affect the country's overall IQ?
It's a brain drain. You're being dicks to Africa if you steal whatever few rare talents they have.

Can you explain why a poverty negro needs to rape more women?
Liberals and communists use this argument a lot, but why is poverty a factor?

>Buuu huu I'm poor, therefore I feel pressured to rape all the white women!!!
^This is not an acceptable explanation.

Ok. This is said a lot on this forum.
Can you give men your idea as to why that would be?

IQ does play a part, after all, low iq societies tend to be less developed and stable.
But there are other genetic variants that cause blacks to commit more crime than other races.
One example is the so called "warrior gene", which is more prevalent in blacks than other races and is associated with violent behavior

>regress towards the iq mean of the ethnic/racial group
Regression to the mean implies that the prior deviation was random/statistical, no? Yet IQ is not random but highly determined (50-80%) by heritage(i.e. parents). I don't see how you can claim regression here.

>Your statement that rich black commit more crime than poor whites has been debunked my man
Not really.

Even rich Negro millionaires feel their primitive nigger genes when they steal and rape.
For example the basketball negros who culturally enriched China when they were tourists there.

Also, you have to take into account much of these successful negros have white genes in them, because white boy raped their grandmother back in the day.

gonna need a source then which is not a picture :-)

Would like some info on the warrior gene (never heard it before)
If IQ was the case then other lower IQ groups would have similar crime rates which they don't
You cant just say they have lower iq as that doesn't solve problems in the real world. Even if that was the reason (I don't think it is) then what do you do about it?

you mean the fact that blacks tend to be more violent and involved in violent criminal behaviour?

i pointed out some key points in my initial statement some of is genetic due to different hormone levels and differences in brain topology others are related to cultural and behavioural differences like growing up in single parent households and tendency to conglomerate in tribal groups like gangs wich heavily promote violence and delinquency if not properly managed.

>If brain size is the primary cause driving IQ and the difference between race's IQ's then why do Amerindians have such relatively big brains when their IQ is so low?

You just answered your own question. Obviously brain size is not the primary cause of IQ.

There are a ton of potential factors that could go into producing higher IQ: complexity of synaptic infrastructure, the speed of production of synaptic structures, the level of myelination, the number and complexity of gyri and sulci, etc. etc. etc.

>accepting high IQ people from places like Africa

Why drain the already impoverished african countries of the little human capital they naturally have?

>are blacks really more violent

If there's a difference it is not as much as many posters here would assume. The main cause of this sort of violence is religious and familial foundation, or rather the lack thereof. Blacks are capable of being brought up in proper Christian structures, and of having good nuclear families. White pagan tribes were effectively as degenerate and violent as any african pagan tribe. In the US white communities have had more stable nuclear families and Christian foundation, so that will be the real reason for the huge disparity we see between black and white violence here. The level of depraved violence and viciousness we see now simply did not exist 100 years ago, when blacks and american society had a more pronounced basis on Christian principles and they still had intact nuclear families.

>democracy

Democracy is degenerate trash and not viable for any society, regardless of IQ or race.

Can a nog ever get high IQ? Asking for a friend.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/maoa-race-and-crime/

Danish government says Negros are a cancer:
translate.google.com/translate?sl=da&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.altinget.dk/artikel/hoejere-kriminalitetsrate-hos-muslimske-grupper&edit-text=&act=url

It's socioeconomically adjusted, so it only compares rich negros to rich whites, and poor negros to poor whites.

Not that Denmark has too many poor to begin with.
It's just that the Negros are extra greedy, and steal, rape, kill far more, despite getting paid for doing nothing all day.

There is no hispanic race dumbass

Ur either a white spaniard or a fuckin indian

regression was proven by various studys done on the subject and yes heritability is still very random not to mention random mutations also play a role.

even if we assume 80% heritability is a given fact you have 20% randomness involved on top of a 50/50 randomness on every single gene that influences intelligence unless you have 2 parents with the exact same iq and exact same genes that code for iq .

i for one am more intelligent than my mother and vastly more intelligent than my father both of wich were above average . regression says it is more likely for me to be less intelligent than them but random mutation and environmental factors decided to throw the dice and i came out on top.

the 80% heritability just says it is very likely that somebody with above average iq parents will also have above average iq not by how much above average.

where does it say black people in that article?

Anymore sources

sure its just much less likely but not impossible.

Somalia and Morocco are African countries. Somalians are nigger cancer.

More or less.
For example, if you randomly a group of whites with very high iq (let's say, 140), the children of this group will probably have a lower average iq than that group (although still higher than the average of 100).

pasta
>Regression toward the mean is not an environmental effect. It even happens with crops in controlled experiments, it's just a weeding out of selection bias. See, when you're specifically selecting lucky sons of bitches, what you get in your sample is a bunch of lucky sobs. That means expressing the trait more strongly than expected given his parents' genetics. Lucky in the genes passed on, and lucky in the combinations, expressing a great deal more favorable recessive genes than probable and the like. Luck is not heritable, these lucky sobs go on to have kids with their good genetics but without the luck. Smart, but not as smart. That's all, regression toward the mean is a purely genetic phenomenon and occurring solely in the first generation of offspring post-selection. It's a sampling problem. Not an environmental effect of any sort.

It works like this:

White man IQ100 + white woman IQ100:
Child most likely to be IQ100

Black man IQ100 + Black woman IQ100:
Child most likely to be IQ 90

It's in the blood of the race, not the blood of the individual. This is why race matters.

Data on America would be better instead of immigrant countries which have an increased number of factors going into it :-/

IQ is a major factor. There is even a "sweet spot" for criminality in the IQ chart (between 70 and 90).

However, other genes control aggressiveness and empathy.Blacks have high aggression and low empathy.

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever read. There is no "black" gene that causes people to have lower IQs.

The children of a high IQ person will likely have higher IQ, regardless of race

race is a social construct
"white" and "black" don't exist

>Hispanic
>Race

They are Caucasian.

Social constructs are a social construct. They don't exist.

Genes are not a social construct. They are observable fact. Groupings in genes are not a social construct. They are observable. Some groups are inferior.This is fact, and this fact will soon rule the world. Get out of the way and keep quiet while we fix everything you ruined.

Maybe you just don't know how to read.

That doesn't make any sense.

That article is perfect to debunk you, because it show your negros and your muslims are the greediest of the greediest who rape and steal despite receiving everything from the government and more.

there are actually 2 sweet spots . one for violent crime wich is as you mentioned between 70 and 90 . below that and ppl generally lack the brains to plan or contemplate the results or repercussions of their actions in any meaningful way .
the other is around 110-130 for nonviolent crime like tax fraud , elaborate scams or data theft , stock market manipulations etc.

Race is a "social construct" only in the sense you can't precisely identify the border. But when it comes to whites and blacks there is a clear distinction and average differences in genetic variants that influence iq, height, skin color, eye color, brain size...

They aren't. However, it is only racists who think this graphs somehow justify their racist worldviews.

there is no black gene there is a black genepool ...

>argument of the beard

OP confirmed in lower part of spectrum

Good thing its not just graphs and i've actually seen how inferior niggers and spics are IRL

This is incorrect. Sub-Saharan African clearly lack Neanderthal genes which are clearly presented in both Asian and European.

How is it?
Yugoslavians were in the top 10
Only one SSA country in there too

If you cant understand the added factors that these groups may commit more crime then I am sorry :/

IF you can, provide some more evidence.
Doesn't hold up

well the graphs certainly dont help to debunk their worldview ....

So there are only two races then?

thats just part of it . environment plays quite a major role in what genetic mutations ride to the top and survive long term .
we can be fairly certain at this point that strong seasonal changes and cold winters played a major part in brain development and intelligence .

>Yugoslavians were in the top 10
They have a lot of muslim shitskins among them. How is that a surprise?

>Only one SSA country in there too
So what?

>If you cant understand the added factors that these groups may commit more crime
Explain, what added factors are there that pressures a negro to rape white women

best fit cluster analysis suggests there are either 5 or 9 big genetic groupings that coincide with the fairly arbitrary term of "race"

instead of race think of subspecies . we have definitively 5 different human subspecies and could easily classify up to 9 different ones with a little more genetic research.

Why are you changing the subject at the end?

If your argument is so strong, can you provide some more sources which aren't jpg files

Source

There was a link in that jpeg file. The source is there.

>Why are you changing the subject at the end?
You said crime, rape is a crime.

So explain, what factors make the shitskins rape white women so much?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180234/

More than two. Mongoloid and Ingenious Australian interbred with other local humanoids in their region. Sure, environments and other facts might have involved, but they are all genetically different. However, they are not REALLY that different since their offsprings are fertile, which basically implies that humans are one species.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1828730/pdf/1471-2164-8-68.pdf

another one

Could you identify the quote. Bit lost

The Krautgate when over this.

Some of the donkey-horse offspring are fertile. So it's not an absolute rule.

>IQ and democracy
Sup Forums is anti-democratic.

>How would accepting high IQ people from places like Africa negatively affect the country's overall IQ? For instance, if two blacks with an IQ of 115
>115
Well, you wouldn't take many of them the would you?

the fertility argument is a shaky one as we discover more and more species that are definitively different but can but can interbreed genetically speaking and produce fertile offspring due to being fairly closely related .

sadly we still havent found a single determining factor or solid definition for the term "species" that doesnt have exceptions to the rule.

*then

I knew there was intelligence left in Germany. Please don't let your people die, they are my very favorite.

Do you care about abstract IQ cognitive ability measurement more than a people?
The whole point of talking about IQ in race is to spot differences not to discuss IQ itself which is retarded.

East Asian(or should I say Orientals) are technically shitskins and they commit SIGNIFICANTLY less crimes than Caucasian. Does this mean Caucasian are inherently all violent? Or Should we dismiss Caucasian based on their crime statistics? When you think through it, the racist worldview really doesn't make much sense.

Democracy has evidently lead to more wars.
USA is literally built (an sustained) by war-economy.
Is it abad thing, that I do not know.

>species
Which nobody was talking about. Groups, populations, peoples, races, subspecies(sub-below, below the level of categorization of species) is where it's at. And it doesn't matter what you call it long as the groups constructed are distinct(they are) and useful(they are).

>SIGNIFICANTLY less crimes than Caucasian
SeeUSA-China-India, hey are roughly the same.
The Phillipines don't do significan't less crime than Germans for example.

You are reaching the point of diminishing returns since Asians and Whites are pretty much equals.

The racist worldview is that there are some races which can create a great world to live in, and others that can only create hell and suffering. We can tell which ones are which by their history. Most whites and most orientals are great races despite their flaws. They have built nations and art and laws and virtue. Blacks, on the other hand, just cannibalized each other and laid around naked for 100,000 years, which is why they act like animals when we import them into real human civilizations. It's pretty fucking simple actually. Maybe you're just stupid and that's why you don't get it. Did you ever think of that?

>"Our results show that continentally defined groups can be easily distinguished using only a small number of randomly selected SNPs. SNPs that are informative about ancestry are common and widely distributed throughout the genome and across SNP
types. These findings illustrate the extent of genetic variation between continentally defined groups"

in plain english: different continental groups aka races can be easily distinguished based on single nucleotide polymorphism (heritable mutations)

the more gene mutations you measure the higher the accuracy of the best fit analysis.

The most mules are infertile, whilst all human offspings are nearly all fertile. This makes sense since horses have 64 chromosomes and donkeys have 62 chromosomes. Sure, biological evolution does wonders from times to times, but humans are not really different.

Regression to the mean is a meme used to justify racism against smart non-whites. We dont have enough data to support this claim,

>humans are not really different.
Are you sure?

Why is a random Korean girl better than an entire continent for niggers at math?

race realist, not racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=XRZAXH9V2gs

Africans might come up on the same level as others if they would be left alone to evolve.
If they are say, 3000years behind, it is not that long time in history. And now that they have at least some example of development, they might catch up even less than 500 years.

sry mate i cant help you with that .
>dysfunctional social reject with too much brain and too little people skills to form healthy relationships with actual people .

im currently waiting for the unavoidable breakdown of the EU and europe . not sure if i want it to happen in my lifetime though it would be fun to watch but a bitch to live trough it .

They don't have a lower IQ, the're lazy

>Regression to the meme
Anyway, the point is is that even with two intelligent parents you wouldn't necessarily genetically get as intelligent as a child as the majority of their genetic stock is still in line with the mean. You would essentially need a eugenics program to breed super intelligent niggers, but goddamn that would take a long time assuming you're not inbreeding like crazy and doing 13 year generations.

>IQ, poverty, and race
Statistically blacks by income level and education do commit more crime than whites. Likewise, lower IQ people commit crime at higher rates. Blacks also have lower IQs across the board.

>But culture
Is there any black culture that you would geninuely wish to live in? Likewise, if you strip a people of their culture have you not committed a very real murder of a people?

>IQ and democracy
I'd honestly argue it's irrelevant. Even the best democracies were prone to civil strife and inefficiency. I'd argue that a society full of smart people will always outperform a society of dumb people do to inefficiency if everything were left to it's own devices.

>IQ and brain size
I don't understand why you think this would correlate when there is a pretty vague understanding of how the brain works.

i would be a little bit more nuanced. some east asians are highly compatible with western societys others are absolutely incompatible. the same goes for their tendency for criminal behaviour . places like vietnam are infinitely more crime ridden than south korea or japan for example.

If brain-size would be good and exact indicator of intelligence - how come many >150IQ have relatively small brains?

u r definitely a faggot tho, no amount of social restructuring can get u 2 stop anal-riding dick

can u, faggot?

>>IQ and democracy
>I'd honestly argue it's irrelevant.
Yeas, there seem to be other things in brains that do more on the "stability", no?

>blacks are inherently inferior

well when you look up the very graphs we are talking about, it says that some blacks have scored better results than many Caucaisn in the IQ tests. You cannot dismiss the entire group of people when there is still possibility of you being dumber than a nignog on the street.

You may have a point, but still, if you look at the graph earlier you can tell the Vietnamese are still below 100.

They are kind of Poland tier.

You're honestly better off, if stability is your goal, with a bunch of peasants barely literate enough to pay taxes.

true enough but the rest of humanity doesnt stop for 500 years to let them catch up . technological and societal development is advancing at exponential rates.

i wouldnt even say sub saharans are 3k years behind at this point more like 1000 or 500 but even that is the difference between tribal germanic groups who wage annual wars against their enemys with steel weapons and modern european nations who currently try to get nuclear fusion to work as a new energy source and routinely leave earth orbit in our quest to exyplore the solar system and the rest of the galaxy.

as far as i see it sub saharans got the short end of the evolutionary stick and wont catch up on their own especially not in their native environment . they may have the potential to catch up with genetic engineering , interbreeding or massive intervention but none of those solutions would be favorable for the other groups so the incentive is fairly low.

>Is there any definitive proof that a nation's low average IQ makes it less capable of sustaining a democracy?
Yes, look at American history post civil rights era.

>especially not in their native environment
What do you mean by that?
Is there something wrong withe environment itself?