Why doesn't Sup Forums like varg vikarnes?

Why doesn't Sup Forums like varg vikarnes?

>practices what he preaches
>has 6 white children and more to come
>beautiful wife who would demonstrated her undying loyalty for him
>killed a communist in self defense
>made a comfy living for himself selling his books,music and game
>willing to share his wisdom and life experiences
>isn't some bootlicking coward, escapes from prison and had stand offs with government authorities

I'm an atheist and I don't like that he burns churches.

Only a crazy person fucking burns buildings down.

Because edgy natsocs cucks on chan are retarded.

His music sucks.

Aside from that he seems like a pretty cool guy.

I agree with a lot of what he says other than Christianity & paganism

Realistically when you look at modern Christianity it took a lot of pagan traditions & made them better. He's just too stuck up to admit it, & most pagans these days are either fat white women who call themselves witches, old white men who are near death, or virgin racists

He's a man with convictions. Rather than stand by and merely talk about what he's against, he took it upon himself you destroy the temples of his enemies.

I hope you and him never disagree on something.

>hates christians because muh idegenous pagan religion
>hates people with brown hair because he thinks they are not European
>hates people with brown eyes because he thinks they are not European
>Kills someone and is convicted of murder just like a nigger
>burns down a church like a muzzie

Because he's a religious extremist. No better than some fucking pedophile worshipping muslin filth

Because I'm not an autistic retard who worships some murdering degenerate living off welfare in the middle of nowhere waiting for civilization to collapse. Fuck Varg and his fans.

>He's a man with convictions.

Yes, like when he was convicted of murdering his sleeping best friend. What a man to idolize.

Faggot
His BM is god tier but his ambient shit sucks ass.

You're gay, Filosofem is the best BM ever made

Ways of Yore is goat fuck outta here nigger.

Christ-cucks hate him

Fuck off ahmed

He makes some enjoyable videos but he is an unpleasant human being and is eternally salty at the USA

he hasn't made any good living
he bought his shack and all the shit he has with his engineer's brother salary
also the only reason he's popular is because he was an edgy teen who destroyed private property and literally backstabbed this other guy 24 times.

Or brown south americans. You'd be surprised how many people around me unironically know about burzum

Communists aren't people.

and look how cucked your people are without God

Was he not wearing the hornet ring? What kind of AR results in damage that low?

First time I’ve ever seen two different urgays in the same thread so you have a point.

Come on man, how cucked are we with god? Israel runs our foreign policy as a direct result of our Christianity.

>Communists aren't people.

You mean like Varg who is living in a foreign country illegally on food stamps?

>the only democrat poster shills again
wew.

>illegal

He can’t be illegal in France due to schengen.

>food stamps

Nonexistent in France also.

I wish our illegals were blonde ironpilled people.

>he took it upon himself you destroy the temples of his enemies.

Christianity isn't the enemy of western civilization. That douchebag did muslims, atheist cucks and satanist faggots a solid by burning a church. he hurt his own community by doing so. He's an idiot.

Varg is an hero

He's a murdering degenerate, but more entertaining than most.
It's not hard to control us when the voting demographic is made up of people obsessed with niggerball, and old people who only care about themselves. The overwhelming majority of religious Americans are fake Christians anyways.

>Yes, like when he was convicted of murdering his sleeping best friend.

Huh? You must not know the story.

It's right on his Wikipedia. He went over to the guy's apartment, knocked on his door, and killed him after he answer.

>implying you wouldn't want to live in the mountains with your autistic wife and 10 children, growing your own food, homeschooling your kids, telling them folktales around the fire at night and when they grow up and get married and have kids you find yourself the patriarch of a sizable tribe, paving the way for you to be the progenitor of a new nation generations from now

The xtians are the ones letting in all these shitheads. Alas all he did for anyone above 18 was radicalise pro whites even more

He has some good points but he's more of a negative person than a positive one. I like what he's trying to do but don't agree with everything he says. Going innawoods and traditionalism is the answer to most of society's problems.

His channel has pretty much become Anti-Christian Perspective, it's sort of annoying that's all he talks about now.

I don't think that the government will let him and his kids continue their lifestyle for much longer, Europe and the commies are starting to target preppers as a type of extremism in order to keep moving forward with their plans of complete chaos and destruction. Varg is mostly powerless to do much of anything, like most of us, but I wish him the best of luck.

A lot of his pagan believes are just what his wife writes about. Also, paganism is a dead religion, the majority of whites aren't going to become pagans.

That said his political commentary is spot on, namely how he's exposed the alt-right. Varg also has good points how whites ultimately can't practice an internationalist form of Judaism and then maintain purely white states. Just he barks off the wrong tree thinking that Thor will save us.

I'd say he's mostly good but does have some bizarre beliefs.

A lot of people don't like his shilling against Christianity (myself included) and for him everyone without blonde hair is not white but otherwise there is nothing wrong with him.

>escapes from prison
wtf?

I remember a video where he said that the Norwegians that migrated to America were inferior because they had low IQ and had been to prison
>low IQ
>been to prison
Oh the irony. I thought it was a joke first but he genuinely lacks self-awareness.

Varg is GOAT but i get the feeling that he pulls some of the stuff he says (such as the weird placenta shit) out of his ass while the other half isn't really meant as serious but he just forgets to signal that to his viewers/it doesn't come off as ironic due to his bad english skills

whats the helmet for? is he afraid the animals have invented bows and arrows or something

*Protestantism.

Daily reminder that prots are Judaizers

I love varg mayhem burzum
& yes he's goofy as fuck

but anyone that hates on him either doesn't personally like (his or any) norge black metal from the 90s
Or they want the white race to die, period.

He does nothing wrong

Because he promotes a religion that kept people primitive which has already failed Scandinavia once.

Vikangz were the niggers of Europea and Varg is a theist that pretends not to believe in God most likely because he blames him for all the things that went wrong in his life.

I want him to write a script and edit his videos so it's not 20 minutes of talking about irrelevant shit.
Same goes for Molymeme.

I don't have the attention span to sit around listening to old men pouring their hearts out in prolonged videos filmed with a camera sitting in their lap.

Are you fucking retarded? Atheists feminists are the ones in Swedistan letting in the Muzz.

Christians are the largest opposes to islamic immigration.

>inb4 outlier pics of christians supporting immigration

ignorant, or lying on purpose?

based varg is the only "youtuber" that i follow