FBI BEING INVESTIGATED FOR ELECTION INTERFERENCE

Federal law enforcement conspired to stop Donald Trump from becoming president. Russian 'interference' was really FBI 'interference'.
wnd.com/2018/01/tables-turn-now-fbi-probed-for-election-interference/

kek

Yes, we know.

So when is this shit gonna hit front page of CNN? Call them fake news all you want they can't just full on pretend a huge breaking story just doesn't exist.

we've known this for a while

Have you like, been a human on earth for the last 3 years?

>they can't just full on pretend a huge breaking story just doesn't exist.

They can and will. Maybe we'll find out what's going on in Iran when a bomb goes off.

So you're finally there, huh?
Most of us were there a year ago when it was happening.

Actually they can and will. This will mean nothing.

why shouldn't they in a world in which there's no backlash for doing so?
Neither you or any other american will kick down their door with an AR

>people read CNN
Try something like WaPo or NYT. And if you want this to get out there, you should open a twitter and get some followers and repost this on there so people see it.

That's old news desu.

And you kiss your mother with that mouth?

None of the major newspapers have even mentioned Obama giving cover to Hezbollah gun and drug trafficking to keep his Iran deal alive, let alone try to dispute the claims made. Don't underestimate the media's capacity to reach the depths of total patheticness, they will go there everytime.

lol, no I was testing which Unicode works on this site

I saw James Comey at the Justice Department in D.C. yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen piss dossiers in his hands without paying.
The Jew at the shady NGO was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the dossiers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electional infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each dossier and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning in Russian.

No. He kisses yours.

Gold

fucking Kojima pasta

This is old news. Hillary Clinton, along with the DNC and FBI, all worked together to create a fake dossier on Donald Trump, so they could then get a FISA warrant to spy on him. Trump even said he was being spied on and the media scoffed at him and called him consipracy theorists. In fact, the DNC only came out and admitted their involvement so they couldn't have their records financial records subpoena by Congress, which would likely reveal more of their criminal activity.

The FBI Director Comey even came out and said Hillary Clinton committed gross negligence, and recommended the Obama appointed Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, not bring charges against her. Hilariously enough, Loretta was actually cited on a plane with Bill Clinton, where they likely negotiated and came to some sort of agreement. You be sure not to prosecute my wife and I might have a stock you're interested in.

That's how the game is played. Every single person with any power is a fucking crook. Sure, maybe there are a few who aren't, but that's how you should view your government. Make them prove they aren't all crooks who would be willing to sell 20% of our uranium reserves to Russia for money. That's fucking treason! But in the U.S. we call it politics.

>walked out with like 15 piss dossiers
>electional infetterance
Kek

We all knew this story the day it went down. I can't believe it took a solid year for this information to shake loose.

Word

Shaking loose isn't enough, somebody needs to be gassed.

(You)

It's like you took old leftovers and made a tasty casserole with it, thanks user, made me sensible chuckle.