Had fun

Guys. I was yesterday New Years party.
There were about 10 people.
2 of them including me 1488.
1 of them was heiling.
3 of them far right wingers.
2's views unknown (but definitelly not leftist)
2 women so no specified views.

Practically all of us are considered normies, which is important.

2 other people made a phone calls with wishes Both are 14 but not 88.

We are regular folks. Not some kind of right wing gathering. Thats what its like in Poland.

ALSO:
We were in towns square during midnight.

NO concrete barricades.
NO gates with checking.
NO police (they had to be somewhere, but nowhere in plain sight, or at horizon)
Presence of military, armed police or other extensive measures would be f....ng weird.

City of almost 1 mln inhibitants, so not a small one.

This is a world without tolerance.
Also notice: people say, that everything have both good and bad sides.
But its some kind of taboo to name good sides of racism.
Well this is it. We didnt let sandniggers because of racism.
Racism paid off.
RACISM IS A GOOD THING.
It wouldnt be possible without it.
Meanwhile those who abolished racism suffer directly because they are lacking it.

Spread the word.

Pic rel (heading to the squre to see fireworks)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany
radiowroclaw.pl/img/articles/46211/YZYkhlgpv0.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares?
Fine.
Guess answering shareblue slide threads is more important.

no longer will the poles thrust their superiority in the faces of the many

You're in Poland though, that's like me saying

I went to a party yesterday, /10 people:
3 had sex with their dog
3 had welcome refugees shirts on
2 were cucks
2 were bulls

It just doesn't say much, you can take a look at the flag and already know that.

Best wishes to you too!
Hope Canada will eventually have some right wing political party.

Stay comfy, Poland.

Glad you had a good time and good for you for being so proud of your country. Poland is worth cherishing along with all of Europe, and I hope your country will be a guiding force for the rest of the continent in the future.

Thanks, and have a good new year. Wall will be finished this year?

Polish looks like hell to learn though. How ironic will it be if in 10-20 years millions of Brits are streaming into Poland to escape the enrichment?

Sounds good. I'm considering visiting Poland in the next few years. I've always wanted to visit Europe but refuse to go to UK/France/Germany etc.

The dollar go very far there? I've heard the ppl are based and it's pretty.

I dont think its going to be that soon. First Brits will do the white flight.
Although Ive been in northern England, went to a smaller town specifically to avoid subhumans and to be among only true brits: anglosaxons, celts and normans.
Contrary to what were demographic statistics saying, there were nogs.
Also attitude of brits was very depressing: "We dont care, whatever, what will happen will happen, and now to important matters - football".
One dude was even supporting the Corbyn.
Even tho brexit will directly affect me, Im cheering on it if it will help Britain.
But thats still a matter of upcoming 2019.

Yes, with US earnings you will be able to afford quite much. You might be surprised that food in a market might be a bit more expensive than US, but food at a restaurant will be cheaper than American.
Also no pressure to pay large ridiculous tips.

Yes, there is a lot to see. Old historic locations, preserved nature, different architecture than what youre used to.

There is even an a primeval forest, only one left in entire Europe.
Feel free to come, most young people speak at least communicative english.

>2 of them including me 1488.

>neonazi pollack

Plz explain.

Hitler's plan was to genocide the slavs after the war.

I already tell this to people when the opportunity comes up based polak. I'll keep spreading the message though.

1488 is not neo nazi m8. It is white nationalist. 14 words, 88 precepts.

1. Latest findings show that he changed his mind about us and considered us "valuable component", praising our wits and ability to survive in a hopeless situation.

2. Germs then were kidnapping Polish children in an organized way and germanizing them.
Not for any sort of forced workers. But to get more citizens.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany

3. He got ridden of kikes here. There were really many of those before the war. They were conspiring against Poles, were having higher prices at their shops for Poles.
Aaaaand: this is not a widespread knowledge, but first written sources about kikes in Poland were about jewish slave traders.
Yep, those animals were doing business on suffering of the others even 1000 years ago.

4. He didnt genocide sandniggers, and was hanging oit with Italians, where we know what south look like nad nips are honorary aryans, so yeah...

5. Entire east Germany have lots of Slavs. Adolf didnt know that probably... or did he? Considering that historically these grounds were taken by Slavs to Berlin itself.

Don't ever change

i have basically the same story
sat around talking about how much i hate jews and redpilling my normie friends who have been increasingly more and more right-wing and aware of (((their))) influence.
so what?

Good shit OP. Looking into moving there myself.

Thx & thx

>1488 is not neo nazi m8. It is white nationalist.

Yeah, I thought what the guy said was weird too, especially considering that I mentioned one guy was actually heiling. (tho he was probably just doing it for the lulz)

Also here is a pic of kikes in pre war Poland. (cant save pics on mobile, dont know why)

radiowroclaw.pl/img/articles/46211/YZYkhlgpv0.jpg

Just look at them. Holocaust totally excused and I mean it.

Underrated post.
You are spared the rake for another day, leaf.

I hate this place too. I was invited to a party with similar type BS, fuck that

>neo-nazi slavs
This is like some KKK niggers, what the hell man.

All the best bro

Dont let your guard down , I think 2018 will be a test year with that new kike president.His father sees no problem taking those 7000 PO promised to take. Just read theres talks of bringing refugees for medical treatments in PL. Oh and the fucking Ukrainians.

tfw applied for job in Katowice to move back with Zabrze gf to have Polish lifestyle cus UK Is fucking shite. tfw

It sounds great thanks for making me feel like shit in good ol multicultural america.

Explained it above.
And Belgium needs a day of the rope too.

Call +48 de-nigga-fication.

The difference is that Poles are more historically aware and are generally distrustful of media and gov. While canadians are politically correct castrated soy boy cucks. Keep doing what your doing redpilling the sheeps who are willing to listen but to me its a lost cause. People are too materialistic and degenerate.
T. Polack

Honestly if you're in Europe and worth a damn, go this guy or come to us. Unfortantely the only way you are taking back your individual nations and cultures are going to have to do it at gun point. That's not a honeypot, that's a fact. The bleeding started early and you can't stop it as they did.

>You might be surprised that food in a market might be a bit more expensive than US
mfw I live in NYC so everything outside of the city is inexpensive as shit. Is summer a good time to visit Poland?
>Oh and the fucking Ukrainians.
kek the one girl in Poland I talk to says she hates the Ukrainians and Romanians for making a mess wherever they go

I red pilled a few normie friends on race realism last night. The tides are turning

Nice. It is always good to see more people waking up to the truth.