The things I would do to salad. Hnggggggg

readms.net/r/boruto/011/4149/17
>Sarada flirting with the bad guys
Why is this allowed?

dumping the new chap

He wants Sasuke right?

>ninja wearing high heals

this is stupid

Ffs he still looks like professor snake. I've seen hentai artist who are better in imitating kishimoto's arc then this fanfic reject.
God bless studio perriot

>all this salad service

I swear to god I've already seen this.

I've no idea how there's mongoloids that say Ikemoto has bad art.

I could swear it's just newfag narutards that are not from here but with current Sup Forums i'm not so sure.

All I can safely say is that the ones saying it are retarded or just blind.

bump

It's kinda Dragonball-ish in terms of presentation?

he's never tried to imitate Kishimoto's art though.

What a slut.

That might be it. The top panel in particular. I wonder if it's traced.

>ninja heels
>EC card
Kishi is in negative fucks territory, isn't he?

It's objectively bad though. He doesn't even have a basic grasp of perspective.

>being in a family with a stupid single mom and dead beat runaway dad did that to you
pretty accurate

Jesus Christ, I honestly thought this was from a doujin the first time somebody posted the raws for this specific page.

It isn't bad per se but his art style really doesn't work with kishi's character desigbs.
Kind of like that naruto tribute araki made for the anniversary.

I doubt there's any need to trace, it's more of a matter of presentation than the fine details anyway. Taking a leaf out of Toriyama's book when it comes to depicting action isn't a bad idea though.

Come on, Ikemoto's character art can be wonky at times. He's pretty good at action and drawing rough looking people though.

Absolutely, if anything I'm happy he's decent at drawing action. I think the art looks bad because perspective is his weak point while it was arguably Kishimoto's forte.

Those heels wtf? Why is this real?

>SJWs are RAGING over Sarada being sexualized in the MS comments and other places

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nardo is too big in jap to gave any fuck

Poor translation, niggerstream does it again.

Next time they'll also put cuck memes because why not.

>Activate it

oh shit I missed page 30

Not everyone who doesn't want to wank to kids is a scary SJW, user.

>Actually I never talk and complain about female character clothes. BUT DAMN SARADA FUCKING LOOKS LIKE A PROSTITUTE IN THIS CHAPTER. Cmon I rly like her. She is such a smart and interesting character, dont ruin this character by giving her the "side-chick-of-the-protagonist-aura-clothes" -.- fuck it. Overall, I liked the chapter. But this outfit holy shit. Kishimoto wouldn´t do that. And now for all ppl criticizing my comments: COME AT ME BITCHES

I love how his audience is the complete opposite of most shoenen authors like Kubo. He's been drawing backgrounds for god knows how many decades, and people are only complained about is character shots, or art style.

It doesn't seem like a good idea to send three 12 year olds after three adult bank robbers.

12-year old girl shouldn't dress like that. Not that I mind.

Bratty shotas like that need some dickings.

I thought Boruto was supposed to be smarter than Nardo. Why did he ruin their plan?

People complain because they want him to mimick Kishimoto's style when he and Kishi were clearly not going for that when they decided to do this.

In the first chapters his characters were wonky at times, they're not perfect now but a lot better, by chapter 20 or so he'll be much better because it's his first manga.

>yfw no cock to suck
damn she's like 12 and already this thirsty

>It doesn't seem like a good idea to send three 12 year olds after three adult bank robbers.
Are you new to Naruto?

Because that's literally kiddy shit, compared to what previous generations were doing at 12.

Well first of all he's not, he's just more talented(except he isn't because Naruto was retardedly powerful in the beginning of the series despite Kishi trying to say otherwise and he even admitted this in his interview with Samura).

But he just wasn't listening to her plan, that's why he did it.

He was distracted by his earlier conversation with Sasuke.

naruto TCG when?

>He's strong, huh? I'd like to see that for myself

She never says anything about my type or whatever

Artist-kun should have adjusted the composition. Sarada's left leg reminds me of this image here.

such shitty character design for Sarada, wow

>Sarada has troubles beating a regular bandit and has to get help from Boruto
I see her character is already being ruined, Sakura 2.0 here we come.

Why does Konahamaru look like a completely different character?

Would be fun instead of doing the usual "asshole kid gets his life saved by protagonist and they become friends" boruto just lets him die because he dislikes him so much.

changing his hair style, now he's a japanese rapper

I gotta ask, why are you guys still following this series?

He's the creator of the game, isn't he?

"It's vaguely similar to the series I was following as a kid."

It's not like it costs more than couple minutes.

Well...

No

doubt it, may be Orochimaru did that, exploied the children to fund his inhuman experience and lab equipment
>just like real life

>lots of people point out the weird character design
>i-i-its the s-s-sjws!!!!!! They're RAGING!!!!

relax bud

because we enjoy it, why do you bitch about it every thread?

So is this fatso the representation of the western fans of the series?

You gotta factor in the time you waste on Sup Forums talking about it, when you could be hanging out in another thread.

oh shit, it totally make sense now

Well I'm expecting him to become Boruto fanboy no.2.