Wikileaks Conundrum (Continued)

Check out @JulianAssange’s Tweet: twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/947664148376182784?s=09

fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bdc0bf880dd3

GET IN HERE
From what has been on the web recently, it could be:
>1.Key Codes
>2.Code For Coordinates
>3.Code For a Phrase
These are the major opinions
Also, some beleive this having to do something with this:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/743824112376766465
Probably due to the fact that it needs a key to be opened up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LqEtKyuyngs?t=613
asciitohex.com/
miliafisher.com/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bd
miliafisher.com
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4
reinounido.embajada.gob.ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow it's nothing

Fuck off boomer, you’re fucking stupid for even trying to figure this out.

Assange is getting pardoned.

Shut up with this retarded rumor. I love how the internet believes the shit that it makes up now, and on a board where people get pissed when tranny’s want us to play along with them

Assange has been dead for over a year and never posted stupid shit like "Tick Tock"
or a video from a spoiled kid of a tamil dictator.

End this

jews will not replace us

Time is a great teacher dumb cunt

Bumping the thread to spite you. Shariablue new tactic is "boomer this boomer that"
>t. 22 year old

No it's not shareblue's tactic. It's JIDF/Mossad tactic.

Two heads from the same beast

boomer? I hardly knew her! seriously, go to a retarded /Thread like (Christian Hate). you'll fit in!

Did you come here looking for an apology for the mild inconvenience you experienced while reading the title of a thread in which you were not interested? Seems to me like you wasted more of your time bitching rather than ignoring. These guys trying to figure out a key doesn't hurt anything. It's not a fucking Q larp.

Assange posts a pre-release hash and people now think he’s been pardoned and label this a conundrum? Have you guys been paying attention for a week? Two?

Trying to unlock old torrents with this? Back to the block chain? Fucking idiots. Just wait for the Assange release, I’m glad you’re excited, talk about it all you want, please, but stop being fucking stupid. You should be happy that they are releasing something soon instead of being a fucking dummy

You a boomer, single mother, or just stupid?

>Fuck off boomer

fuck you oven dodger, 1v1 me.

>please, but stop...
It should be "but seriously, please stop."

Posted this "long shot" in last bread, reposting here:-

It's not hurting anything if they try. Although I doubt a lobster risotto will be dumping the leak early.

I think I remember reading that AUS revoked his citizenship. He's a man without a country, unless he marries his way into a citizenship.

Look at this video at 10:15 and look at his left
hand. He's wearing a gold band. Hmm

youtu.be/LqEtKyuyngs?t=613

Thanks

CIA in full blown shitpost mode right now

you must be feeling sleepy why not take a nap

Not really. I've worked later than this before.

Want a long shot? This could be wrong by the way.

The string assange tweeted is:- fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bdc0bf880dd3

if you remove fb and bf (bookends) then you are left with 3dd088
> using asciitohex.com/
returns "=J"

The other string is
4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bd

> Looking at podesta emails, we see someone called Milia Fisher messaging podesta about Iran. She is ex aide to Clinton and now founder of the "Defiance Network" - miliafisher.com/

Here is the email

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bd

Not sure if this is something.

I don't think that is it.

Thanks user I have epilepsy now

Good now you'll think twice as hard.

I agree it's unlikely, but in the spirit of pol it might be worth a new thread, since I haven't heard of this non profit before and they seem up to no good.

I'll consider positing if I get bored of this one

Quick Rundown
> miliafisher.com
> Before founding Defiant, Milia worked at Hillary for America, where she served as assistant to Hillary campaign Chair John Podesta. What began as the first step in a lifelong dream to help elect the fist woman President ended in Wikileaks, Russian cyber-espionage, Pizzagate, and Milia's leaked email on a Killer Mike t-shirt. From the aspirational to the patently absurd, Milia experienced the 2016 election firsthand. Before joining the campaign she worked at the Center for American Progress (CAP) as a researcher and speechwriter for then CAP Chair John Podesta and CAP President Neera Tanden. She then joined the Women's Initiative team where she researched workplace family protections, equal pay, and gender equity in the workplace for women of color. While working on the Women's Initiative she helped lead the team that put together the first White House Summit on Working Families alongside colleagues at the White House and the Department of Labor.
> She's also quite the fox. Any chad anons available that find her on tinder should try to correct her.

Very interdasting. How could that be a coincidence?

she basically stands for everything pol is against

the "boomer" meme is the latest JIDF/shill D&C tactic

have a bump op

are you retarded

Autism is not mental retardation, but I can see how the layman gets it wrong.

>Fuck off boomer
>Time is a great teacher
WELLP

i know a bit of contradiction is it not?

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bd
Holy shit.
>Not sure if this is something.
Yeah. Yeah it's something. That emailid is a substring of the code. It can't be a coincidence.

How the hell did you find this? I don't understand what you did.

Regardless now we've got a "fb" prefix and a "c0bf880dd3" suffix that could mean something.

See:
The URL just truncates anything after the leading number digits. So "4" is same as "4sdja34hfjkagfkg". That lead's a no-go, but good thinking though.

Not quite
3dd088 “=J” in ascii
fb / bf could be delimiter

Bump

Oh - good spot...
looks like she was campaigning for net neutrality anyway...
She also was the person in the John Podesta email reset.
But yeah red herring

fpbp

We could still be on to something here. we have gotten somewhere maybe a "step 1"

The ECUADORIAN embassy London website has been down for days now too.

no because if you look for email ID 4 it’s the same thing

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4

ah ok

Forgot links
consulado.gob.ec

reinounido.embajada.gob.ec

So maybe not even a "Step 1", but there's something coming out of this.

It needs a separate bread.

There is a tangent. Who remembers when pol wiped podesta’s iPad? Milia Fisher was involved in the password reset... it was in October 2016

Assange went dark shortly after *but someone downloaded all his private emails* screenshots were provided but it’s never discussed.

Findable on archive for plebs.

I see, could you link us if it ever leads back to this?

Yes that's my previous thread

Not really, I share the annoyance with a lot of anons that we never got a decent explanation for insurance files not matching hashes, why they let their PGP expire and stopped using it and why Assange was quiet for so long.

I got the sense that since there is lots of reports showing he communicated with Trump administration he agreed to slow down his drops in return for something.

I also got the sense that he’s pissed off at having to wait so long.

But there seem to be many layers of this onion. Prevaricating around making guesses hasn’t found anything - either much autistic anons than me will find something, or he will need to be more obvious if he wants to release something.

I’m of the opinion that the message provided is related to people that will understand it.

these strings are to verify his identity, likely in response to whoever sent that message using the navy twitter, if something were actually happening, he would tell you, since that's what he does

Agreed, that’s very possible - except Navy twitter seems like it was simply a humorous mistake.

Maybe he wanted to annoy people that are out to get them, that might be monitoring his feed, by giving them a wild goose chase on New Years

if you wanted to verify that you said you were, using a gigantic platform like the navy's twitter account would certainly do it, so he's probably talking to someone in the navy or verified that some documents came from there, wouldnt make much sense for anyone else to have used the navy twitter account for it unless, he were say talking to some kind of PR department person who runs all of the accounts about something

Or, isn’t it much more plausible that the *human being* behind the navy’s twitter account inadvertently tweeted “Julian Assange” out, instead of searching for him as intended?

After all, he was trending on twitter when he deleted his account? (I still think this was to generate attention)

I thought it was mildly amusing, it seems like Wikileaks did as well, since they retweeted it.

This.

I'm dying to see whats in this one

or the system deleted his account because he was trending and they've put in place new things to monitor for content that goes trending that hasn't been tended to by the wrongthink administrators who select exactly what passes and doesn't lately
we just dont know

Long shot, and what is the Streisland effect

its very likely, actually, they (twitter) did admit to having such a setup before congress

Uh huh.

How long has it been down user

I've literally seen this 'boomer' excuse in 5 different threads. Y'all are fuckin lazy, shareblue fucking faggots

they aren't shills you know, boomers latch onto the first shred of passing information and regurgitate to align with an ideological standpoint and appear to be a pseudo-intellectual
wikileaks is compromised
q posting
anyone who uses 'boomer' is a shill
should have seen the Q thread natives to this clay and porcelain weaving forum actually filled with great posting, they were mostly quiet besides one or two calling us out for saying it
>boomer

Still up as I know of

>Pseudo-Intellectual
nein herr American
>Regurgitation
Yes I am repeating this but not for any ideology, but to figure out the strand of letters and numbers.
>Thanks for playing, though.

What does a boomer post like?
Does it resemble a redditor?
If there was a more plain way to tell them these things would they go back?
If a storm comes to port, does the boomer wash to sea?
Does it offend him when called out, for posting as if worshiping e-celebs who have figured out things he cannot?
When the brainlets learn, then they will be truly
>activated

user, I believe you are on the fine line of going full retard. If you believe my actions have an ulterior motive, so be it. I just like a good mystery.
>Brainlet
Superiority Issues much? Sir, everyone has the gift of intelligence, you use yours differently than mine...Obviously. Arts, Math, Science, and English, take your pick.

so autistic you can't even decipher humor when it's aligned with your ideological postings, get out

Bump.

Perhaps you mean "Retarded?" Autism is not something you rather deal with, user.

>I was merely pretending to be
Allow me to strawman with words that when combined mean nothing!

You do realize you are aiding me in keeping this thread alive?

I tried decrypting the hashkey but apparently it says it's not sha256
any confirmation on what kind this is?

You're implying that's my goal or that me being here posting in this thread is negative, again

actually never mind found this
SHA-256 is a cryptographic (one-way) hash function, so there is no direct way to decode it. The entire purpose of a cryptographic hash function is that you can't undo it.
One thing you can do is a brute-force strategy, where you guess what was hashed, then hash it with the same function and see if it matches. Unless the hashed data is very easy to guess, it could take a long time though.
so now this has become a guessing game

>
No, no, go to sleep. You're tired.

Some in this thread think that this is related to the podesta emails. they had deciphered the first part to be "4" which has some correlation to emails written under podesta.

THIS

Nope but you're being beneficial to me.

I'm glad that I am having that effect on you, as curious as it is as to why you've now had to state this for the entire thead

Who knows? It's 240 bits long so it doesn't match any well known hash functions.
If it's a hash, it's probably to identify a file.

out of the entire hashkey, what is the 1st part?
fb4e568623b5f8cf7e932e6ba7eddc0db9f42a712718f488bdc0bf880dd3

Just exchange dickpics faggots.

These were the attachments in the email. Both Iran related memes

In due time, goy. In due time..
kek

Oh, you're a jew, this explains much as to why you're always the victim.

Was that a low key hilary plug because she was against the iran govie at that particular point in time(bitch is has no sides, shes for the side that will give her the most money.)

of course

Yeah but there isn't actually any link between this email and the key/hash.

so what is it used for?

Except that the odds of the email ID and the key that he posted having the same sequence of numbers is roughly 0%

No idea.
The email ID is 4.

Did we? I don't think so.
Our shit govt wouldn't protect him from extradition to the US though. They were happy to drop him like a hot spud. Bastards.

Heres the binary representation

111110110100111001010110100001100010001110110101111110000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

How the hell did you come up with that? That's way too many zeroes.
111110110100111001010110100001100010001110110101111110001100111101111110100100110010111001101011101001111110110111011100000011011011100111110100001010100111000100100111000110001111010010001000101111011100000010111111100010000000110111010011

Thanks ! I was using an online tool which appears suboptimal

separate the string by the zeros, might be a good place to start