Did Logan Paul catch the 1st L in 2018

Did Logan Paul catch the 1st L in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="Logan Paul" choke&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Give me the rundown.
I heard he filmed a dead body of some suicide victim. What are people saying about it?

Its trending on twitter just take a peak there.
Bassically be are mad and calling for him to be banned.

he did nothing wrong

This the greatest fucking video of the year holyshit

LOGAN UNSHACKLED

It's time for him to finally go rogue

Is that muselk?

We don't punch white on this board.

its not like he recorded the video by accident then just deleted it and told the cops.
he recorded it, and still uploaded it.

Other then trespassing on land that he's legally not supposed to? Yep he's just a sweet innocent retard. Kind of like you, it appears.

Best reason not to kill yourself: if you do, you might end up in a Logan Paul video.

Chad visits the virgin forest
Reddit moral fags gtfo

>catch the 1st L
Can anybody explain to me what the fuck this means?

what a weird place tho. Is here any pathologist to confirm, how long the dude stayed there?

imagine them sending the night and seeing it in the morning

Lol

This faggot is not a Chad. He would be the first guy in a primitive society that would be murdered.

Nobody would put up with his bullshit.

/thread

>t. I LIKE SUCKING JEWISH COCK

What? You mean you don't want some manchild recording everything as he screams into the camera. That's crazy...

>Chad visits the virgin forest
fucking kekd

he went into a "suicide forest" and found a dude who had committed suicide. thought he could get hella views if he uploaded it i guess. judging by the comments about it, the people who are mad at him aren't really concerned that he made light of suicide, they just needed something to get pissy about after spending new years alone.
>twitter.com/search?q="Logan Paul" choke&src=typd

I means OP is a faggot.

I have a feeling from the looks on their faces that their minds freaked the fuck out for a few moments and failed to process the situation. Probably partly laughed to cope with the experience, then realized they're all too rich to care that some weak gook offed himself hahaha XD
Once they're out of the forest you can see what looks like a firetruck behind them so I assume someone contacted emergency services.

What kind of fucking retard uploads video of them giggling at a dead hanged person for their 9 year old audience to watch?

I hate all these new YouTubers but I like that he showed his audience that the world ain't all wonderful like his other vids tend to be

that selfrighteousness, lol

this

yep, they shouldn't have shown the body at least. that was disturbing