youtube.com/watch?v=LnXpMRI5KYg
coldsteel
budk.com/Crusader-Knights-Templar-Sword-With-Wooden-Display-Plaque-37133
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4RuNGtiRhKw
youtube.com/watch?v=OBN56wL35IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4Kr4aMHPg
youtube.com/watch?v=0aRtupiY9Dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is ready for the inevitable Texas machete murders? There's going to be a lot more Kate Steinles this year.

>*Teleports behind gubberment tank*
>Nuffin' personnell, kids
>*Cuts tank into pieces*

The spic pressed "Post" and leaned back on his cardboard box. The bright screen from his 1995 Dell computer hurt his eyes and he needed a moment to rub them.

"Ayyeeee mis ojos!! [More indistinct spanish gibberish.]"

He returned to his position and eagerly awaited any replies he might get. This was his way of validating his existence. Fighting against white supremacists on Sup Forums made him feel important, as if his life mattered, and that's all he needed.

I can't start my day without my Superior nihon Odachi. Perfect for slicing through 5 niggers at once

and also my kusarigama, with it, the niggers cant even come close

I would so move to Texas if it wasn't full of shitskins.

Half of those can't even be drawn due how they are tied in.

What the fuck.

bunch of slack jawed faggots around here

He just cuts the binds with the blade, duh.

And then carry them around all day like an asshole until you can repair the holsters?

youtube.com/watch?v=LnXpMRI5KYg

When a blade leaves your hand, it's gone for good, kouhai.

grosses messers own

I want to move to texas so badly

That's probably the stupidest thing I've ever seen. How the hell are those big blades staying in place, and how the hell do they not cut the sheath when drawn?
As for the rest, like the other user said, you can't even draw them in a fight.

Seems like the sort of thing we should have here.

Why y'all niggas not going to Cold steel and getting yourself a thousand fold Katana
coldsteel
.com/products/swords/seagal-signature-katana
.html
>tfw no Claymore

Edgelord gangs when?

Sikhs in Canada are allowed to walk around with their little daggers/shortswords... even on fucking planes within Canada.

i'm a traditionalist.

kirpan

>sword.jpg
That's a knife.

I'm aware of what it is, I simplified it.

Shieeet

ol painless

its a fat knife

you pile of LARPERS

I actually did have a sword handy at one point.
Fd up my knee, and got a nice Walking cane (hollow)

will never come in handy, but looked cool & no one expects it

you can carry any length knife/sword (minus butterfly/switch etc) in canada as long as you aren't carrying it for the purpose of atk/self defense

Sweet now I get to carry around my replica Frostmourne.

So a dagger for the purposes of ritual virgin sacrifice are okay? Good to know!

if the virgin is a halal goat then yeah probably

So where are we buying our swords at guys? Cursory glance leads me to think maybe this would be good? budk.com/Crusader-Knights-Templar-Sword-With-Wooden-Display-Plaque-37133

Yo real talk, can I legally carry my bowie knife now?

>Using heavy swords against foes without padding or armor
I seriously hope you knaves don't do this.

Holy fucking autists.

i dont want to HAVE to use the sword, thats the whole point. i just want to stand there like this, like im holding a baseball bat. nobody is going to try to hit you over the head with a bike lock when can bring the sword down on them

>And then carry them around all day like an asshole until you can repair the holsters?
He is a spic, knives are one time use only.

>carrying a rapier like some slack jawed merchant
Do you even plow the land mate? Carry a real sword, shouldn't be a problem unless you are a rent seeking parasite that can't even chop his own wood.

reminder that swords have never been illegal in Europe

There's only one choice

cold steel people know perfectly well who their customers are

i will snap your rapier like a twig and buttfuck you until you love me

>rapier
>not a based Sabre
have some class, gentlemen

>pack of niggers tries to mug you
>pull out your literal longsword

nice try, reddit

Is he going to be ok ?

Oi cunt stop appropriating our culture.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4RuNGtiRhKw

Rapier is the ultimate sword. Faster and more efficient killer than heavier alternatives. Today's best fencer would best anyone with any melee weapon with one poke in the vitals.

Didn't that cunt fucken die or some shit?

fucking hell. seems he drowned after falling out of a kayak

It's a comedy, you dull fuck - that's the point. Jesus...

Jesus Christ britbong are you so deprived of blades, the best thing you can think of is a little pocket knife?

>The girl told officers that Jacintho was swimming back toward the kayak, then yelled “no” before disappearing under the surface, Brooks said.

Pretty scary 2bh

In my defence. I use it more like a tool than a knife. Also fits nicely too. Also provides peace of mind with how quick you can actually have this thing thing in your hand.

oh the aussies are trying to steal our von tempsky blades now. crowded house, russel crowe and phar lap werent enough?

If your enemy is not armored...

rapier is the culmination of sword evolution.

gladius

I second that.
Or I just use a long sword or better said the german ANDERTHALBHÄNDER!!

Can I have a halbert, though?

Swords are cute and all, but I'd trade a bastard sword or even a rapier for a fucking spear any day.

I'd rather have a Langmesser.

Sorry, what country are you from cunt?
I don't think I recognize your flag?
What country is that?

eeeeh if i use a thin weapon id use a rapier.

Id rather swing a flail around desu. blunt weapons are my favourite, just smash shit.

>be autist
>save a nigger with a sword
>It was probably a drug deal gone wrong

>axl low cosplay

Surely a Roman Gladius would be a better option than a rapier?
If someone jumped you in a tight space I'd rather a gladius on my hip than a basket rapier any day. You would have a hell of a time trying to poke someone who jumped you in a public bathroom with a rapier.
It also looks more menacing and simply drawing it would be more likely to end a situation

arent you cunts a part of china yet?

Rapiers were generally accompanied by 12-18 inch hilt daggers on your off hand side for inside thrusts.

Some guy fucking died while tying his boat. Wtf is Under the water?

Then how do you carry a Scutum if you're using both hands?

By what standard is a Langmesser a thin weapon? It's a two-handed saber with a thick blade.

But yeah, sure, a rapier is more efficient, I get it. Maybe I'd use a broadsword, though, I'd be more comfortable with its thickness and I do like a good slicing.

I fucking hate flails. I'd rather have a hammer or use a Mordhau with a bastard sword.

Gladius we're mental for thrusting and armor penetration. Since people today aren't clad, slashing provides the same lethality whilst providing many more avenues of attack

2 handing with a quicker parrying offweapon is better than the shield imo.
Depends on style and enemy tho. try parrying a big ass hammer with a parrying dagger.

Gladius/Buckler is a godlike combo tho.

>slashing provides the same lethality

Not really. It's harder to kill slashing than thrusting. I mean purely in terms of the types of wounds inflicted. Now of course a spear or a heavy javelin would be best in that regard, but slashing is noticeably less efficient than thrusting, as the Gallic wars have shown.

nothing, don't worry about it...

>inb4 someone takes a holy water sprinker out with a kite shield and reverse overheads an assailant

youtube.com/watch?v=OBN56wL35IQ
Absolutely nothing sir, just dont go into the deep waters.

cartel beheadings in texas rise 100%

So you use a knife like a tool. Do you also use a butterknife for butter?

Yeah the Rapier/dagger combo is extremely aggressive. The guard on the rapier/dagger is meant to tie and pin the opponents main weapon allowing you to score a hit.
You are literally just looking for a couple of square inches to score a fatal piercing blow. Defense is somewhat neglected for a quick killing potential and reflexes is everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4Kr4aMHPg

You smell like a woman

Ah well to be clearer I meant lethality relatively in the sense that slashing plate/mail typically will not be lethality, while thrusting/slashing at a cotton t-shirt can be lethal

Ah, yeah, sure.

Hence Armour?

Imagine if you get mugged and start fencing with each other. That would be alright

you literally have more like 3x the amount of gooks per capita in sheep land numb nuts

mah nigga

Nah they're just immigration hopping into Australia
We'll have none soon

youtube.com/watch?v=0aRtupiY9Dw

carrying swords is cool and all, but doesn't this allow cartel gangs to carry machetes?

So... we meet again

i get the feeling that his sword sank and he drowned while going after it

Who swings a no-dachi?