CNN reporter uses drugs on TV

Can the FCC take CNN off the air?

This is absolutely degenerate - legalization or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=han6hYwxguw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being such a pussy.

>t.pothead

KYS

Make me, faggot.

Maybe if you smoked weed you wouldn't be such a h8er and would stop spreading your misery onto other people. Change starts from within, snowflake.

There's literally nothing wrong with weed. It clogs our court systems and prisons and we're missing out on billions in tax revenue from federal legalization. Every degenerate pothead already smokes and the money gets funneled to illegal growers and cartels. Just fucking legalize it and end this stupid meme forever

Right, be a low test docile stoner and then you can just accept all the fucked up shit going on

Yeah their literally is. It makes people docile and fucking retarded.

Cannibus News Network

>break federal law
>on national television
>don't get arrested
the power of the media, everyone

What are you a CIA nigger or you just a regular fag?

Cant prove it was weed, legally you can use this paraphernalia with tobacco

>Sorry officer it was just tobacco and was a publicity stunt

Are you 12?

my little brother saw this now he has aids cnn needs to pay

Legalize it and tax the fuck out of it. Typically I'd prefer this degeneracy off large public broadcasts, but for CNN, it shows how retarded they are.

Cry more fag your days of regulating a plant are long over.

Only if they were docile and retarded in the first place.
I know people who have completed STEM degrees while smoking every day.
Chemistry
Mathematics
Computer science to be specific.

What you didn't know is that the bong is containing zyklon b

>marijuana
>degenerate
LMAOING

Hemlock is a plant too

put some in your salad you fag

Everyone that smokes recreationally should be lynched

>REEEE THEY SMOKED POTS
>TAKE EM OFF AIR FOR DIS

That's a stupid hill to die on and for no raisin.
Only weaklings smoke weed and allow it to become an excuse for failure.

fuck you and your taxes you faggot.

Perhaps it should be rephrased to "regulating a relatively harmless plant"

zyklon b i sthe best glass pipe cleaning agent I have ever used. I highly recommend this product and you can to for the low price of only 19.99 sheckles.

man, fuck people who smoke/do drugs/drink, they are the epitome of degeneracy. I have nothing but contempt and disgust for them. Why is the USA becoming so degenerate? I want to go back to Singapore where nothing like this is tolerated

only if you're a weak willed faggot. You even try it?

You're an idiot and a snowflake

go back to ping pong duck river then girly man.

why are weed smokers so naturally obnoxious.

Cancer mask is the only way men smoke.
Fuck fag sticks.

you only ever see the annoying ones is the problem. Most of us can fly under the radar really well.

>Be cigarettes
>Increase testosterone
Not okay
>Be weed
>Make passive
Legalize it now!

I don't care about the weed. I came home drunk and high as fuck and turned it on and all it was was a big faggot fest with Cooper and that fag jew Co host putting the moves on him and Don Lemon kissing dudes. They are trying to make it mainstream. Disgusting

We can pick our battles a little better than this. CNN depicting pot smoking isn't exactly ground breaking for a news outlet.

He obv glows in the dark.

OP is triggered by weed lmao what are you, 14 and still go to mass with mommy and daddy?

>partake in a harmless and now completely legal activity on the fun news (fox wouldn't have it) to celebrate
have some fun op

>their

How long have you been smoking then, retard?

>fun news

You're in a leftists thread.

>make it look like the right hates something enjoyable/harmless

They do this stuff all the time, remember the westboro baptist church? Those are literally democrats. Fred Phelps went from being a civil rights attorney, to screaming at military funerals and at gay people. That doesn't just happen.

Lots and lots of cases like this.

Part of why drugs should be legal is to gather cultural information about them. Just watch something else.

Docile and retarded people are going to be docile and retarded with or without the weed. I get the whole ubermensch masterrace sthick you all like to play, but are there any actual arguments against legalization that are significant?

Keep in mind that I dont smoke.

We get it, you haf no friends in highschool.

Only if you are abusing it by consuming massive amounts of it. Alcohol is much more damaging to the brain and organs and causes tens of thousands of deaths every year is legal. Those who are in charge of keeping this the status quoe don't give a flying fuck about you. They want nothing more than to see u dead.

You can drink a beer on TV.

In California, it's nothing different. Welcome to 2018.

CNN cant get much more trash than it already is

Given that weed is still illegal by federal standards, there might be a case for a fine. Weed itself, like most things are fine in moderation. I have used a hit or two when I had trouble falling asleep maybe a couple times a month total. Fewer side effects when compared to most sleep medication. However, when you waste your money on an ounce or two a week, then you're getting out of hand.

This

Oh yeah? Hold my beer...

>CNN reporter uses drugs on TV
She didn't smoke or drink anything in that broadcast. She held up the unlit bong-mask to her face and then handed it to someone else.
You are literally spreading fake news based on a screenshot you found on a blog or facebook without even looking at the original video yourself.

>how do you do fellow kids

>sjw's see people they don't like doing something they don't like and immediately shriek for censorship

Please go back, I am sure that /r/whatever misses you.

>weed makes you more passive

What is this meme?

Weed allows me to slow down the flow of my thoughts and dwell on ideas, situations and the people around me.

Also, I smoke spliffs so end this strawman nigga.

>Given that weed is still illegal by federal standards, there might be a case for a fine
She never smoked anything though. She was only interviewing people who were smoking.

Really because you sperged out like a retard at even the slightest criticism of your precious dude weed. Gas yourself weed is degenerate and you are an addict

Didn't see it, so didn't know. If they were actively using on air, and the news instigated direct responses, might be a case. Overall, kinda shaky.

The nu snowflakes

Employers in California can still rightfully decline degenerates. Pot is for retards.

Why do they wear the mask?

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III We elected you to lock her up not shit post on a Taiwanese hand weaving forum.

No there have been dozens of reporters who have gone into legalized places where people are smoking over the years. It used to be newsworthy when this kind of thing was new to Colorado so reporters do it less now.

Reporters have even sat beside people injecting drugs or cooking meth. There are no consequences for this. They often blur the aces when they interview actual law breakers but in this case it was all 100% legal in that state.

It gets you super high... if this is your first time smoking I strongly encourage you not to use it.

>STOP SPREADING HATE
what are you even doing here dude

hey bro, get really high and then listen to this. trust me, you will LOVE it. make sure you get stoned as fuck first, real shit -- love is not limited

youtube.com/watch?v=han6hYwxguw

Or more like becasue theyre retarded. It doenst get you any higher than smoking a regular bong

That’s what I thought too. First and only time I knocked out from being too high was because of the gas mask. Knocked out on my couch. Felt like a slob after ( I ate a 2 bags of chips, 32 oz coke, some cereal and a bunch of chocolate) so I sold it.

The only time i've ever thrown up from being too high was with a gas mask. Great stuff

this fpbp

Those are some Australian tier bants. Good looking leaf.

Poo in loo FCC guy absolutely demolishes leftyfags jimmys by fining CNN big bucks

>This is absolutely degenerate
You just described CNN buddy.

>This is absolutely degenerate

I don't think you know how the FCC works.

>There's literally nothing wrong with weed
Federally Illegal.

>Hemlock is a plant too
100% legal to consume. Please try it.

Im surprised california is this late to the party

Whos next? Whens the federal system gonna stop being a bunch of fags and deschedule it

Legal=/=just

If it was legal for the suits to literaly fuck you in the ass you wouldnt be singing the same tune