What's your opinion about Poland?

We are 100% White. The same average IQ as Western Countries. We tripled our GDP within 20 years. We are one of the safest place in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland
ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v1_rul_rule156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you want me to say your country has the most beautiful women or something?

I hope you guys keep up the fight against the EU refugee pumping machine, and the Witcher was an excellent book series, and kielbasa is pretty good. outside of that, I will never forgive you all for starting WW2 by not just giving back ethnic German lands to Germany.

I love your mentally unstable women

depends if you like white girls

Slavshit's (((Jews))) nuclear crayons

>Again

Dumb and repetitive, but not any bit surprising

I like Poland. Trained there a few times, the people are very polite, and friendly.

You should give East Prussia back to Germany.

>same average iq
nice meme, bro

There was no ethnic German lands within our country before WWII. All of our western lands were settled by Polish majority.

>The same average IQ as Western Countries
nice joke

>same average iq
>nice meme, bro

Even slightly higher since 15% of the infants in UK are brown arab or black.

Sure... when German will give us back 6 million of victims and few billiards of dollars as a war reparation. Till that we would keep that land as a proper war reparation.

>thinks the infants are being iq tested

I know few conservative American Trump supporters who leaved USA and decided to settle down in Poland since for them this country is a some kind of conservative safe space

When are you going to invade Belarus and get your stolen clay back?

Not really sure about the political side of things, I tried to avoid talking about politics when I was in the military, but of all the European countries I visited; Poland seemed to be the most pro US.

You should get reparations from Britain who sold you out at Potsdam.

its poland

What score will they achieve when grow older? Anyway. I don't want to argue with you on that point since I've got huge respect for nations which were shaping traditional European culture. But for last 50 years you've been spoiled by political correctness and mass immigration. We don't have problems like that.

Poland is still a shithole, though. No immigration? Guess what? No one wants to live there.

Instead of the country who actually did invade you and genocided your people?

That's right. Poles have very positive attitude towards US since you guys were defeat Soviet Union. The shittes country for us. E.g in Poland we've got more positive vision about Americans in Vietnam war then Americans themselves.

I like you. Woul love your country if you weren't such burger bootlickers

>Sure... when German will give us back 6 million of victims and few billiards of dollars as a war reparation. Till that we would keep that land as a proper war reparation
Oy vey, oi wey

Vietnam was one of those wars, which we should have won, but got fucked by bad leadership. A lot of people think that it was purely the hippies which caused us to lose, but that was maybe 40% of the problem. LBJ heavily politicized the army, which led to some problems we still have. That kind of thing really got started in the Korean war though with Truman firing MacArthur.

>nice meme, bro
I have better meme, it's about UK. Truly master race.

No. We are 15 times richer then 3rd world countries such as India or Pakistan. We just don't want those people here. We've rejected refugees quotas imposed by EU. Besides I hope you enjoy terrorist attacks on London's tube.

All together WTF of a (((jew))) lie of crayoning this is?

Khazaria is polak origin, the end!

Denying Jews is fine cause no one cares about them. But the Slavs where unjustly genocided simply because Germany wanted their land.

Every time I think I found the origin of American political leaders fucking up military decisions, I find an even older case of them doing.

WW1 was the oldest I found so far.

been talking to this girl from Poznan and she complains there's nothing to do in that city. She also complains about how expensive certain things are compared to here in America like 60 dollar shoes here are like 500 of your money. Shes cute too so I don't mind

Well there are some that date all the way back to the civil war, but Korea was the most direct imo. So direct that it ended up setting a precedent of politicians appointing officers purely for political reasons.

This is a map of Lithuania not Poland get your history right.

Girl you've posted was a presidential election candidate. She get like 2.5% of all votes.

Korean War triggers me way more as an American then Vietnam.
Im glad shit posters never bring it up or even know it happened.

We should have won, it was a full on conventional war at the peak of our power.

Look at any X century map. The lands weren't German, they stole them from Poland

Not sure what's yer point mate, mudraces do have much lower IQ, so 15% of subhuman babies WILL affect our score sooner rather than later
Unless of course you're bit more tanned yourself, then sure your defence is understandable

What? That's a map of Poland in 17 century. Lithuania was actually a part of our country. We sign up an union but there were culturally and military inferior so they've get Polonised. Till 1918 there was no such thing as Lithuanians except few villagers. Current capital city of Lithuania was 70% Polish 10% Jews and the rest were Russians.

Pretty much. The Chinese, and Korean armies both were in utter shambles when Truman decided to grow a pussy.

Conquered them from Poland*
You cant steal land. I agree with your facts I just hate seeing that meme buzzword brought up.

Why did you post the map of Lithuania then??

Stara bida

"German original lands" learn history.

The literal state of burger education

Did she have any good points or was it all based around being a qt? and is this girl telling the truth? Is there really nothing to do in Poznan?

your girls aren't all that compared to other east European countries

they usually have good bodies but something wrong with their face

And when you will ask an average Westener what does he thinks about Vietnam war. He will probably tell you about some american cowboys throwing napalm on innocent Vietnamese villagers. That's the vision shaped by Hollywood. We don't buy that kind of propaganda since we also were under communist occupation and know how it looks like.

The funny thing is that the lands where Berlin is now were Slavic too. Germans are the ones who should give us back lands + reparations for WW II

>Denying Jews is fine cause no one cares about them. But the Slavs where unjustly genocided simply because Germany wanted their land No polak, the only clay you deserve is where you come from Khazaria! Celtic, German and Baltic land your jewish cnuts are occupying is undeserved present from Russians (you also hate). There is none other more delusional fake meme nation or country in the world. Daily reminder en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland BTW mods are jew sausage sucking faggot - polak swine for trying to ban my other IP

>The funny thing is that the lands where Berlin is now were Slavic too. Germans are the ones who should give us back lands + reparations for WW II
LARP moar...
Demented jew, polak liar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Poland
A kingdom 1000 years old.
Not their rightful clay? They held it for what 770 years before they got partitioned?

Im not even Polish what does my ethnicity have to do with historical accuracy.

Fellow whites, and I wish you the best.
You guys have a somewhat funny penchant for being constantly butthurt, and as an ethnically Russian NatSoc, I always find something from a Pole. It's just bants to me, though, and I'd be really pissed if Poland gets infested with shitskins.

It's not the Lithuania. Officially it was a Polish-Lithuanian union but in fact it was 100% controlled by us. Lithuanian nobility get Polonised and since 15 century there was no Lithuanian native speakers except few villagers. All those 'Lithuanians' considered themselves Poles so please take some time on reading about history.

You should probably kill yourself.
Not related to the thread, but NatSocs hated slavs, so to further the NatSoc cause you should rope yourself.

You mean occupied by as slavs aka Russians oh sorry Polish.

WTF fakery is this?

>NatSocs hated slavs
and they killed 7 million jews and hitler was a rothschild agent

I mean Poland is still filled with simpletons, but at least you guys are putting up the good fight so I can respect that.

I'm making shitloads of money right now in the moral wasteland that is California. I live very frugally and save/invest almost everything
My plan in a decade or so is to move to Poland and live like a king.
Sound good?

Pretty much. People would be astonished at how much of mainstream """""history""""" is pure propaganda. People never seem to want to point out that the North Vietnamese committed some of the worst war crimes known to man. Even the famous execution the South Vietnamese Captain preformed in Saigon, was because he'd snapped after seeing what the Viet Cong had done to civilians.

Also you guys should thank the Nazis for getting rid of all the Jews, or else you would be like Germany right now/

fck off

You should give this a good read.
I read through most of it, and its alarming how many war crimes the NVA commited they get almost no media attention.

ihl-databases.icrc.org/customary-ihl/eng/docs/v1_rul_rule156

Jadwiga-PL Jogaila-LT was Lithuanian, that means Lithuanian ruled Poland.

complete ungrateful stealing dumbfuck leeches
would still side with before every westerners
t. living at the (((border)))

Thanks, I will.

>what is Croatia
>what is Slovakia
>what is Bulgaria
>what is Ukraine
>what is the RFP
The NatSoc racial sentiments towards Slavs were all political, and the only real antipathy Hitler felt was towards Russians for their slave mentality under communism. There's a reason they quickly switched official views on the Italians and Croats, for example.

Now, undoubtedly there was mistreatment of the Slavs, and I have zero desire to repeat that. I simply admire the vision of NatSoc and wish to apply it to European peoples. Ethnic nationalism for Europe, and white nationalism for former colonies.

I'm jelly

the pole is the lowest form of human being

>It's not the Lithuania. Officially it was a Polish-Lithuanian union but in fact it was 100% controlled by us. Lithuanian nobility get Polonised and since 15 century there was no Lithuanian native speakers except few villagers. All those 'Lithuanians' considered themselves Poles so please take some time on reading about history.
Really need Lithuanian to respond to this dribble

Seriously, polaks are most retarded, degenerate, lying niggas,

KYS kike!

That's a rather simplistic explanation of royal marriages my burger friend.
KYS

Yea I know the story behind this photo. That guy was from North Vietnam army. Pretending that he's the civilian and wandering from home to home killing police officers and their families. According to war conventions executing him was justified.

Here comes the usual 32% (counting somalians as white) with their cringeworthy sex tourism.
Every point at the mutt and laugh.
No one fucking cares, there's a reason why you're white and that's because no refugee would go to a country that's poorer than his original country.

We want our original lands. Germans are thieves and rats. They also love Muslim cocks.

Youve listed a lot of the good I would add to that
-great wildlife and a beautiful landscape
-interesting history
-good food.

The bad
-Very little opportunity
-Poverty and cities that never recovered from the fall of communism
-Political corruption and a system infested with people from the old regime.

You're such a cuck that you openly support this shit.
I think you're the guy that while back begged Americans to bang Polish women and start families.

Holy fuck, faggot, get a life.

you people single handedly ruined CS:GO.
The russians tried but even they couldn't cut it.

Barack Obama was from Kenya. Means Kenyans ruled United States?

You should probably switch to just regular Facism instead of NatSoc.
NatSoc was basically fuck everyone else besides Germans.
There where plenty of slaughters and massacres against slavs the German could not turn against the USSR.

>lowest form

no terrone, that would be you.
Here's your (You)

I know Polish are like Germans and Russians, trying to claim what is not theirs.

Here comes the cuck, so brainfucked from his amerinigger bulls that what comes out of his mouth is incoherent verbal diarrhea.
There's a big fucking difference between a president and an absolute monarch, you fucking stupid Slav.
A big fat sage for the idiot with the meme country flag.

It's my ancestoral homeland

I love Poland

I love Poland and what you're doing, and have even considered moving there. The big objection I have to moving there is your proximity and history to Germany, I feel like I would move there and 3 weeks later Merkel sends the troops in.

He was not from Kenya, he was born in USA. Get your facts right.

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
Absolute monarchy.
Wow I cant believe someone can be this stupid.
Just Wow.

Hope you enjoy arab cock in your tight Italian asshole. 2 million of new immigrants from Africa within few years seems like a master degree in cuckolding.

Both men and women came to my country. My friend used to date a girl from California.

Says an American. You're the one who claimed lands who weren't yours. What a hypocrite.

>Defending nigger president.
Go to bed Tyrone.

We have not war issues with Germany. In fact German army is somehow weaker then our own. All German military power came from American soldiers living there in NATO bases.

President of USA is more of an absolute monarch than kings PLC ever were.
Dumb shit. You must be from BC or Ontario.

Lmao the commonwealth was Lithuanian, the nobility, the hussars (Ukrainian and Lithuanian, go Katkus!), etc. Under Polish rule post 1579 the commonwealth was garbage, the poles literally couldn't stop a Cossack uprising and Lithuania just sat back and watched as you got fucked by horse niggers.

And you enjoy that, you fucking retard.
Take it like a man, bitch. Be a good goyim.

Yo you should add me on steam.

Probably Ontario. I live near the border, and those people are super fucked.
They are basically Americans.

Your lack of knowledge about history makes me laugh. All European monarch came from very mixed background. E.g British kings were relatives to Russians and Germans.

Poland is on track to becoming the next South Korea, difference being SK had 73 years of freedom, Poland only 29.

Keep it up Poles, make us proud.

I would obviously call my beliefs something else in public (usually just white nationalism gets the point across). But in terms of the vision presented, NatSoc's racial principles regarding one's own people are unique. Fascism without an explicit racial/ethnic element is, to me, just an arbitrary exercise of massive power--that is to say, thoroughly unappealing.
>There where plenty of slaughters and massacres against slavs the German could not turn against the USSR.
Anti-partisan tactics are never appealing. Even the US was prepared to conduct civilian reprisals against the Werwolf, and that's with the benefit of solid logistics. In the meat grinder of the Eastern front, you can't say the same.
>NatSoc was basically fuck everyone else besides Germans.
Simplistically put. A state's first priority should always be its own people, but that doesn't preclude cooperation with neighbors--which Germany engaged in. I can't emphasize enough that while I am inspired by NatSoc ideals, I want to apply it to Europeans as a whole, and do not wish to revert to old fault lines.