The most hated woman in Israel

This is Margot Wallstrom, Sweden's foreign minister. she has been called "the most hated woman in Israel".

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.700421

thoughts? is she /our gal/

I don't know much about her, but the scandinavian countries have always been strong on the israel question.

indeed, it's why all this mockery of sweden etc on Sup Forums is just JIDF. They're not "cucked" at all

You Nazi brainlets are stupid and naive.

Rabid leftists like her are not only anti-Israel, but altogether anti-nationstate and pro-multikulti.

Even a minor muslim population will cause these changes, imagine when they go full Caliphate.

Sweden is over

DidnĀ“t you do the logical step and searched on her name?
She is a terrible person
>terrorist attack.jpg
>sends love and feelings
That kind.

>they're Nazis, and not larping Mudslimes.

Oy vey, not agani with the love and the feelings! Oy vai!

But user! Rape and violence among young men (NOT SANDNIGGERS AT ALL, DONT BE RACIST user!!) is because they have so little to do in their spare time.

The most hated woman in Israel is Michelle Obama

idunno seems like they have plenty to do in their spare time.

Only because they prefer gargling arab cock to jew cock and even then Aftonbladet is owned by Swedish jews so I have to wonder how much the Swedes actually oppose Israel.

She has managed to more or less wreck our relations with Israel, USA, Russia and the Arabic states. I have to admit that's an accomplishment

Ya, fuck her

if she wants to wreck israel then she must be a bretty cool guy..good luck to her
thoughts and prayers

is the most hated hateable woman given the weitgh of sweeden

If you think a white woman would genuinely stand up to juden for the right reasons I've got news for you friend. She's doing exactly what her handlers demand of her.

based sweeden

Bullshit. They're anti-Israel because they are against national sovereignty, not because of anything having to do with Jews. It may be tempting to think "they hate Israel, so they must be with us", but WHY they are for or against Israel is far more important than whether or not they are for it.

hahaha. "woman"