Who was really behind 9/11 Sup Forums?

My friend told me about this site and said you guys are crazy. He told me to ask this question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9aOhnK01wMY
archive.is/VdBQV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Search for "Silverstein pull it" that will tell you who

Whoever it was, it certainly was not the Jews. Probably somebody else. That would be anti-semitic!

Jews

How was it the Jews? Weren’t the terrorists Muslims?

Dude the planes were remote controlled.

I don't think the Muslims were running all the news channels terrorizing us about it.

I'm busy screwing with CIA/MOSSAD in Iran protest threads right now, these glow in the dark niggers are trying to manufacture public consent for war with Iran.

Listen to what other anons will tell you about the Jews, enjoy the historical trip down the rabbit hole.

Conspiracy says it was Bush over IBM.
Some say All the terrorist were israeli. Supposedly they robbed legal documents stored therein to take it back to Israel. Legal documents mean possesion. Courts cannot decline.

>Who was really behind 9/11
Gannondorf

Jews

Enjoy your stay

Greater Israel project.

your friend is a terrorist!

9/10/2001 you retard
yuropoors fuck off

You think it would be that hard to round up a few stupid shitskins and tell them you're funding their terror project to crash planes into some towers?

I could probably find 20 in an afternoon to take the bait.

Jews always prey on the weak.

Jerry Seinfeld

Your friend lied. Now get the fuck out.

Al queda

youtube.com/watch?v=9aOhnK01wMY

>Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad, and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies. In what translates awkwardly into English, Cossiga told the newspaper Corriere della Sera:
>"All the [intelligence services] of America and Europeknow well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the Mossad, with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."
>Cossiga was elected president of the Italian Senate in July 1983 before winning a landslide election to become president of the country in 1985, and he remained until 1992.

archive.is/VdBQV