AUS/POL/ NEW REPUBLIC EDITION

Sup cunts. Looks like we are going to become a Republic.

>Why Australia must debate becoming a republic in 2018
archive.is/PBcWq#selection-4313.0-4313.53

>Stop the 'thought bubbles': Labor demands Malcolm Turnbull commit to republic vote
archive.is/K7PPi

>Australian housing prices drop, led by Sydney and Darwin slowdown
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-02/australian-housing-prices-drop-led-by-sydney-darwin-downturn/9297998

>Perth property bust finally set to end with slow growth forecast for 2018
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-02/perth-property-bust-set-to-end-with-slow-growth-forecast-in-2018/9298106

>'Stop political correctness': African community leader urges action on youth crime
sbs.com.au/news/stop-political-correctness-african-community-leader-urges-action-on-youth-crime

>Australia should press on regardless with company tax cuts
afr.com/opinion/columnists/why-we-should-press-on-regardless-with-company-tax-cuts-20180101-h0c93l

>Coalition’s GetUp crackdown could harm support for foreign interference bill, Labor warns
archive.is/NW5M1#selection-1317.1-1317.90

>Victorian opposition stokes rhetoric on alleged African youth gang crime
>John Pesutto says the Andrews government is ignoring a ‘real crisis’, despite police warnings that referring to ‘gangs’ is counter-productive
archive.is/Iq3Fc#selection-1337.0-1337.141

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/opinion/dumped-files-show-influence-of-george-soros-on-western-politics/news-story/937a225e62420ea3807bd8308b0dad83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Also

Boomer cunt upstairs is renovating its apartment right above me, all I've heard for the last two days is the fucking sounds of drilling around the clock.

Fucking kek

based

Getting real depressed with the liberal party fucking us, but even more depressed at how normies are too stupid to realize they need to vote for ON or Ausconservatives

>Boomer cunt upstairs is renovating its apartment right above me, all I've heard for the last two days is the fucking sounds of drilling around the clock
Boomer here
Get a job

hey dumb cunts

Literally did nothing wrong

get off the internet you old washed up fuck

>youth
Where do they get off thinking anyone doesn't know who they are referring to

(((WE)) invented it faggot

>(((WE)) invented it faggot

Another round of boomers stealing credit, computers were an invention of the greatest generation, the internet a product of gen X and its culture a product of Y gen.

In short - The Day of the Nursing Home is still waiting for your silver haired ass and I'm still going to laugh as you drown in your own shit after the Indian nurses you helped import stood around doing nothing.

Wrong faggot
ARPANET in 1969

JUST DIE ALREADY

Reminder that if you don't wear footy shorts whenever it's hot you're un-Australian

>ARPANET
>Failed to notice its creators were all great or slient gens.

No sir, its you who is the faggot.

Nope. enjoying my enormous pension

>republic
another sideshow issue while they fuck us in the arsehole for the next year

>>Coalition’s GetUp crackdown could harm support for foreign interference bill, Labor warns
Reminder to all that GetUp! is a branch of Soros' open societies foundation and it needs to be eradicated.
theaustralian.com.au/opinion/dumped-files-show-influence-of-george-soros-on-western-politics/news-story/937a225e62420ea3807bd8308b0dad83

remarkable did you do that?

Lmao you retarded fucken boomers thinking your pensions will last.

You fucked the generations before you so hard they can’t even make their mind up about what gender they are, let alone get a job. Who exactly will be supplying this shitshow gubmint with tax money if no one is working? And who the fuck do you think is going to look after you with all the poos and mudslimes you imported?

Enjoy your allahu snackbar in the nursing home you fucking faggots

No.

What's for dinner tonight lads?

About to head down to the burger shop to get me a whopper and chippies

Had a nice scotch fillet and some fettuccine

hate your parents goy, trust me its the boomers fault. destroy your family unit.

>Enjoy your allahu snackbar in the nursing home you fucking faggots
Na I'll take a pic of one the three houses I own. The other two I rent to faggots like you for more retirement shekels.

Chikin + rice

Yes.

so Sudanese crime is actually being mentioned on the TV? On the morning ABC news, they actually said Sudanese gangs. And this was the leftist ABC. Will people in Cuckbourne actually wake up now?

(((YOU)))

Read the comments on that twitter post.
It's Cuckbourne.
This country is actually fucking doomed we are so dissolusioned when it comes to multiculturalism and Islam. We're still more conscious of it than Europe but your average voter just votes for the same assholes their parents voted for.

Why is he wearing a Raiders hat?

Melbournians are just rolling over and self lubing and taking it fair in the arsehole and smiling and saying thanks to the immigrants who are robbing and bashing them. They love being culturally enriched..

None of us would be able to shitpost today on this Lithuanian Glass-blowing forum if it weren't for this old faggot

Melbourne is the model for what they want to do to all of us.

cenno debt collector here
pay what you owe NEETS

>your average voter votes for the same assholes their parents voted for.
I hate this. I hate this so much.

friend chicken and salad

>from melbourne
>hate niggers
why the fuck do you assume shit about people you don't know, you fucking retarded cunt?

Because that cunt is probably from QLD.

>posting a faggot
fuck off shekelberg

Looking like a bangers and mash sort of night. What've you got cooking?

Fucking hell I don't want to become a republic. Is there any figure for for and against becoming a republic apart from the 1990s referendum?

I don't want to become a republic when my country is run by incompetent fucks hellbent on selling us down the river. Imagine how fucked the constitution they come up with will be for citizens.

>when workers are on their only break they in a year
Do you even have any concept of time you silly old cunt.

yall have been worse than leafs at shitposting for like 2 weeks. did the gay marriage hit just right?

I'm having a few drinks and there's nothing in the house so thought I might get one of those New York style pizzas from Dominos.
I swear large slices you can fold makes it taste better.

The republic debate is a smokescreen. It's to distraction from all the problems Melbourne has been having with niggers.

hmm not a fan of being a wog lads

That's my biggest worry too mate. If it had been done in the 60's we may have ended up a decent country with some relevance however there are too many gooks, niggers and melbournians that would fuck it up.

Republic ftw. Anglos have failed, as bad as fail gets.

If you want to see true Melbourne, go on the r/Melbourne sub on leddit. It is a true reflection of the city and its inhabitants

Lol boomers have won so hard, waste of energy hating on them, at least they had pretty shitty youths where all they had to play with was a stick and they generally had to get married to the first pog that would tolerate them because Christianity. Most boomers weren't hippies, not by far.

It would completely and utterly fuck us over. I tend to think most people are apathetic and happy with the status quo though. I see the same thing happening every time a republic discussion comes up, few people talk loudly about why without outlining any significant benefits and in the end people just opt to stay because it's what they know. If we had strong leadership I'd be fully in favour of a republic but we are bereft of leadership in Australian politics and unfortunately I don't see that changing for a while.

notice anything auspol?

why are you on reddit for my fren

A nigger in water? What a strange occurrence.

>qlders
>not uneducated rural bogan scum

Whats the cringiest thing you've ever done Auspol?

>first faggot marriage and now a push for a republic...we have a major jew problem happening.

>50+
>Still browsing a kazakhstan carpet munching imageboard

Kys loser

>Sitting at train station waiting for train
>qt girl sits next to me on the same seat
>says hello
>say hello back
>she keeps talking
>turns out shes on the phone talking to a friend instead

Really wanted to jump on the tracks when the train pulled into the station.

Plans for Australia to withdraw from the Commonwealth and become a Republic will start after HRH dies. We lack any strong leadership that would allow us to prosper from becoming a republic.

Could've been worse mate, she could've told you to stop talking to her.

I told my friends I browse Sup Forums and posted pepe memes in our Facebook chat. Pretty much treated the chat like saying cringe shit like "praise kek" etc

>>Stop the 'thought bubbles': Labor demands Malcolm Turnbull commit to republic vote

From the makers of the gay marriage debate, comes the republic debate, a passionate debate guaranteed to divide and distract whilst China buys out our country and you become a minority in your own country. In parliament February 2018

Why do you hate my Dad so much? Because he made more money than six generations of your pathetic family? Because he created jobs for all of them?

Go ahead cunt, I'll let you clean my windscreen today.

>tfw you're probably the only person in the thread who actually voted in the referendum for it.

Keating wasn't always a cunt but he was about the Republic.

>wants boomers offline
>boomers invented online

Just dropping in to let you know that it is a racist conspiracy theory that Sudanese youth commit violent offences. #told

>boomers
>job creators
yeah they create plenty of jobs for people who don't mind working 10 bucks an hour. I hope your family dies in a fire.

Shut up you're making young faggots look collectively stupid, and faggoty. Have you cleaned your room?

>#told
neck yourself

2 days off heroin yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddy!

Nah you love niggers who rape your grandmothers and steal your shit and ask for more.

Back in my day traitors were killed

fuck i look forward to having a few spare bux so i can eat this shit again... Wish me luck guys 2 days clean and counting... Got about 2 hours sleep in today and feel like complete shit but.... I see glimpses of my self shining through. I can feel thing again sometimes. I cant wait for tomorrow and the day after.. Soon i will start going to the sauna and start running. feels good.

Wants to keep inbred foreigners as our head of state.
> true cuck

Fuck off ahmed

>so Sudanese crime is actually being mentioned on the TV?

Yes but according to the Sudanese community leaders (aka Soros trolls) they spoke to on the ABC today it’s an Australian problem of youth violence and has nothing to do with ethnicity. Also per the Vic govt spokesman the vast majority are good people. Good at abusing Centrelink and doing fuck all but I digress. Within a week ABC listeners will get the blue suppository about ‘institutionalised racism’ and will blame themselves

every cunt wears this shit these days.. they think its cool.

>Why Australia must debate becoming a republic in 2018
I'm so sick of these legacy seeking faggots making it to the top of government and fucking it all up, whether it's Hoawrd and guns, Rudd and education, Gillard and social justice or this current kike faggot pushing for a republic. They have no interest in serving Australian, they only care about what the history books will say about them.

Big time true cuck..
what the fuck does being a constitutional monarchy change the way we are lead by becoming a republic with an Australian as our head of star rather than haemophiliac inbreeds from
Germany who now reside in England. I’d rather my country for my people not aligned to an old washed up empire of the past.

Wouldn't that mean writing a new constitution and shit? Holy fuck can you imagine how cucked it would be? Every guaranteed right would come with some addendum as per the nanny state

Because you dont get to have a say, ahmed

Let the self flaggelation begin for ever thinking racist thoughts about dirty black scum who should be shot.. oops the nice oppressed people of colour..

Sorry cunt but I do fuckstick retarded period blood eating knob polisher.

Love these threads

Fuck off faggot.. if you believe this you are a true retard

Yeah alright, ahmed. Ofc you think its your right to impose sharia law wherever you please

Come on now, lads.

The hat? I never see it. Always see the nylon daisy dukes on tradies and randoms shopping on a hot day tho

What was it like back in the 1600s? Bigoted and stupid, or just stupid?

Do not become a republic not In this climate of liberal stupidity and multicultural mental illness.

Yeah, it's fraught with peril as I said here though , I don't think it will happen any time soon. There really aren't any benefits tangible to the average voter and most are wary of change.

Cambodians just don't understand Banter.

>Have you cleaned your room?

No.

Deal with it.

>muh queen
Go back to england you fuckin faggots (prince philip is a sick cunt but)