Honestly I’ve just come here from /reddit), and I agree with a lot of what |pol| says.

Could even call me a polelack. I just am upset over the use of “n*****” and “f*****”. As a person who is has knows of the pill of red, I still don’t agree with |pols| use of profanity against gays and African Americans. I have a few African American friends who voted for trump.

I also have a sticker of Trump on my wall, and I think we could be better if we stopped using those words. I’m an old egg if you will and have been on this site for a while, around 2 weeks. What do you say guys?

Fuck off nigger faggot. kys

>and I think we could be better if we stopped using those words
>we

Why did you put a sticker on your wall anyway?
That shit's gonna peel the paint you cock sucking tar baby

fuck you

>not understanding lurking before posting
lurk some moor

nice thread bro u'll fit right in keep it up kiddo

I think pol hates reddit faggots more than Jews.

This
Glad to have you bud totally agree

checked

Bad Australia

Found the gay nigger jew

If only you knew how bad things really are.
You have just begin your descent into the rabbit whole of truth

I don’t know how to respond to each person here, so I apologize for the late response. (Took me about 10 min to figure it out, LOL)

All I can say is that I appreciate the nice responses. I just hid the negative ones, I also tried reporting a few of these “posters” if you will to 4Chans Administrators.

So how often do you frequent the_donald?

kek baby boo ya

@155264211
Think I figured it out, I’ll save that image on my IPhone7+ and read it later. It’s kind of hard to post on a mobile device here. Top Kek as you say!

>/reddit)
>|pol|
>polelack

Better question is when don't we. Am I right boys? cowabunga

Listen newfag this is how it works, you lurk for years, you swallow dirty horrible red pills that you didn't even know existed for years, then one day you've had so many red pills that your stomach begins to turn, you feel sick and want to vomit. Then you can come here spew your hate for all that is wrong in the world, and then look back in distain at your past self, and hate/pity upon those around you.

Welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay.

>not understanding bait

BLACKPILLS BLACKPILLS AND BLACKPILLS !!!!111

SAGE

Yes, and that.