DEM SUPERIOR QUALITY 1998 ANIMU

>DEM SUPERIOR QUALITY 1998 ANIMU
what the fuck

And it still manages to look better then modern CG

Makes you think

Looks overfiltered. Was that the only available version?

how is that better than anything

Honestly, I have always appreciated all decades of anime, but nostalgiafags have started to turn me off from older anime lately.

Still better than the modern Berserk

Cause that's how you compare Berserks.
OP's greentext is right.

it's a literal slideshow but it's still the best looking berserk anime

how sad

You literally can't find restrained use of color like this in digital anime. It's all gradients, filters and weird glow effects.

>caring about what other people do

1997*

What would be the point of digitally coloring something if you didn't use filters?
It's like complaining that people stopped having to juggle CDs when they started collecting their music on their music players and computers.

No, OP is just a troll.

Digital's nice and all but there's no reason to ever buy music in a digital market

Unless you want to support the artists.

I need something physical if I'm going to do that, most artists make their money through live shows anyways

It depends. Some of them burn their own CDs.
Others live too far away for you to realistically go to their live gigs.

If we're talking smaller independent artists they usually charge reasonable enough prices that make bandcamp fine, but in the mass market a lot of people still buy $15 albums from itunes for some reason.

>but in the mass market a lot of people still buy $15 albums from itunes for some reason.
I wasn't talking about that.
Most of that money isn't going to the artist, and most of the albums bought this way are bought from artists that don't really need the money and don't make such interesting music that they deserve it.

That's what I was talking about, because I'm pretty sure that's still where the majority of the revenue in the music industry comes from. Like I said, I get buying from bandcamp or wherever, that's understandable.

Berserk manga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>either of the adaptations

yes

'97 anime's got that OST though

>knocking on the '97 anime
I genuinely hope you suffer greatly for this opinion.