>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Jan01
>Al Zarzour is now in the hands of the Taramih
>E Ghouta:SAA was surrounded in Harasta, managed to break the seige
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA enter Khuwayn Kabir
>Hama:HTS tried to block Homs-Salamiyah Road by attacking Khunayfis town, SAA,NDF stopped them
>DeZ:SDF enters Abu Hammam after capturing Khara’ij&Al-Marsama Gharbi+4settlements on Fr.
>2017:1k+ ceasefire agreements signed with towns and settlements,88 med establishments, 178 schools,35 kindergartens,152 water&electricity supply facilities have been recovered
>Ex US founded child beheading group al-Zenki sends reinforcements to Al-Qaeda&Muslim Brotherhood linked groups in N Hama
>New ‘North Syrian Army’ to be led by Coalition forces in N Sy
>Israeli warplanes strike Gaza. IDF accuses Iran of fueling palestinian-israeli conflict
>SAA ambush group of HTS fighters in N Lattakia, 12+ jihadists killed
>Mattis:Shifting form terrain-seizing approach to US diplomats on the ground. Warns Assad on attack on coalition
>Saudi warplanes kill 34 civis in W Yemen
>Houthis launches massive counter-offensive in coastal Yemen
>Iran:2 protesters shot,tear-gass,gov buildings on fire in Shiraz,Khorramabad ,Jihadist Group Blows Up Oil Pipeline

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9sSyqTupx0
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/948090527794200578
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/in_final-hour_order_court_rule.html
archive.is/dfE85
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.486498&lon=36.880245&z=15&m=b&show=/37630345/Wadi-an-Naqah
geonames.org/166404/wadi-an-maqah.html
twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/948113513146396672
haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.515636&lon=36.852136&z=15&m=b&show=/6022834/Farjah
twitter.com/WahhabiHotTakes
twitter.com/PDChina/status/948062648083529728
nytimes.com/2017/12/29/dining/raw-water-unfiltered.html
timesofisrael.com/mattis-iran-worlds-biggest-state-sponsor-of-terrorism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=e9sSyqTupx0

IRAN EXPLAINED BY THE TRUEST OF NEWS MEDIA

>Tigers_Men : Al Zarzour is now in the hands of the Taramih #Tarmah #Tarmah_Group led by the Termah Ibrahim Khalil (Zarzour is North East of Al Khuwayn Town)
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/948090527794200578

FIRST FOR TRUMP AND AMERICA

Fuck Israel.

If you don't think that's a rigged hoax election then you need to activate your almonds more.

may burgerland have the wisdom to avoid bombing Iran, eve as they are pressed from all sides to attempt a regime change

>literal paedophile
>lost to a mostly normal person
>FIXXXEDD
can't wait till a normal democratic candidate rapes trump in 2018

Which one of these people looks normal to you

>can't wait till a normal democratic candidate rapes trump in 2018
Nice understanding of the American electoral process there

Honestly if it allowed the persian people to regain their sovereignty I wouldn't be against a limited intervention.

SMASH ZOG
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

>>literal paedophile
Except he wasnt
It was a Smear
And all accusers revoked their claims the moment he lost

>wanting a dem president

>b-but it riged
In the news tonight; pedo supporter can’t understand why people don’t like him

>US politicians are now decided off of looks

>regain their sovereignty
>turning a sovereign nation into a jigsaw puzzle of factions in perpetual conflict while US bombs rain down is a good thing

>islamic dictatorship is sovereignty
Yeah... no, a blakanized Iran is better than being oppressed by the mullahs

>There's nothing fishy about women coming out of nowhere accusing a man of rape after a 40 year political career
>There's nothing fishy about the AL supreme court ordering digital voting records destroyed the day of the election

>sovereignty
>ˈsɒvrJnti/Submit
>noun
>supreme power or authority.
>"the sovereignty of Parliament"

>two million more muslims walking to germany, please
Is what you just said.

>>islamic dictatorship is sovereignty
It...Literally is?
How is Iran not a Sovereign nation?
How will bombing their nation to the stoneage and making it a US/Israeli vassal make it Sovereign?

OY VEYYYY

I’ve always believed that the rape allegations have a high chance of being fake. But they still haven’t been proven to be so. And that’s a nice source you’ve got there for your second claim

>implying Jeb is out of the race
The turtles are always moving, even though you can't tell by looking at them. Jeb's time will come.

a stupid image but it at least has Iran all in yellow.
A unified Iran may soon be impossible

>There's nothing fishy about women coming out of nowhere accusing a man of rape after a 40 year political career

1. You are out of context. There is a social movement today for women to come out about past sexual harassment. These allegations fit in a very public and wide spread event.
2. It doesn't even matter if its true. The fact that the guy is now dirty is enough for him to step down. Having mud on your face as a democratically elected politician in a divided state is bad.

This is me, a pretty genuine misogynist that thinks women are abusing sexual harassment culture to fuck up men, speaking. The situation is fucked and the guy is a leper. Him trying to sink with the ship only made it worse, he should've retired and settled things away from the public eye.

>I’ve always believed that the rape allegations have a high chance of being fake.
>But they still haven’t been proven to be so.
Didn't you people come up with Common Law?

>And that’s a nice source you’ve got there for your second claim
If you were really following it you'd have seen this:

Also, this is a State Trump won by 28 points. Moore was running on the Trump platform. With all this in mind, there's no way a pro-abortion pro-tax pro-illegal immigration Democrat would win without some kind of foul play involved

With Iraq friendly and stable, the arabs in the west seem secure, they aren't going anywhere.
With the independent Kurdistan dream crushed yet again, the kurds in the north-west will at the very most ask for autonomy, nothing more, and seem secure.
Turks in the north aren't an issue, since Turkey has problems in its eastern regions (with their own kurds). As long as Turkey is unstable in the east, Iran is stable in the north.
So baluchis are the only real problem? Other than the class thing right now, that is, with people rioting over economical issues. On the ethnic front, I don't think people other than baluchis are a threat.
Baluchistan was where all the opium is, yes? And the USA has an opium addiction epidemic currently? And the other main producer Pakistan is getting hostile? Could be something.

>believes allegations have to be proven false, instead of proven true
And this is why we told you Britbongs to fuck off.

>There is a social movement today for women to come out about past sexual harassment.
Especially when they're paid thousands of dollars. Roy Moore even proved them to be false with witnesses of his own: archive.is/dfE85 >divided state
A state Trump won by 28 points is divided?

He won, get over it

>A state Trump won by 28 points is divided?

Literally divided, for one. Look at a map. Its a rectangle with some water in the middle, and people near the water vote democrat, while the people above and under it vote republican.
Also, divided in voting. You are used to your american comedic reality, but in most other places in the world people with opposite political views don't share such a tight space.

that can all change when we start bombing the country and handing out arms to every separatist group that will take them

Yeah, who? The fucking azeris? There's 20 million of them in Iran, calling themselves persian. In actual free Azerbaijan there's half that.
The arabs? They are happy with the government funding campaigns in Syria and Iraq. Other people aren't numerous enough or are not situated away enough from government strongholds to act.

Its only the baluchis. They are far away from the persian heartland, they are near a coast where they can be supplied and can't be sieged, there's enough of them, they make opium which is valuable, they dislike the government, they are near Pakistan (NATO ally currently), the terrain favors them against an attack from inner Iran, etc etc. Thats the only place where such an uprising can succeed.

>Didn't you people come up with Common Law?
>all bongz r de saem xddd
Ebin
>If you were really following it you'd have seen this:
And this wasn’t widespread news because...?
>Also, this is a State Trump won by 28 points
Yeah really goes to show how hard the GOP is going to crash in a few months
>Moore was running on the Trump platform
He’s sure got the rape and paedophilia parts nailed
>With all this in mind, there's no way a pro-abortion pro-tax pro-illegal immigration Democrat would win without some kind of foul play involved
Guess what, there was some “foul” play at workhere: niggers actually went out and voted [gasp] whilst whites who didn’t want to vote for a pedo rapist stayed at home.
Also nice reddit spacing, I bet it makes you feel right at home

>Didn't you people come up with Common Law?

Presumption of innocence is first known for certain to have been state law in ancient Sumeria a few thousand years ago. Probably has been used much earlier, we just don't have code of laws from before.
Also it was a cornerstone of Roman and Arab empire laws (and so important to Christian and Muslim courts, at least on a good day).
It isn't a British thing, its much older than that.

Did you forget about everyone's go-to seperatists to cause instability? The Kurds?
And a lot of the protests are in Lur areas too.

Actually it isn’t. “You” left because of taxation without representation, and because you got pissed that tea cost slightly more due to war

>"sham l hawa friend and in the hands of the tiger forces"
Only Sham (a)l Hawa that can be found is on the Itriyah front... So, unless there's a Sham l Hawa around the latest gain, this must mean they're planning something...
Qalamoun shield forces has been unable to advance here for weeks now.

Actually, taxation was one of a handful of reasons; the rest we added to our constitution as amendments before its ratification because some people were concerned that over time, our government would become as corrupt and shitty as yours. One of those was Due Process, which you apparently still can't understand.

It is probably just a village that is either unmarked or misindentified in wikimapia

Lurs are 2-3 million people, spread wide, not united under a culture or religion, with their own regional feuds and stuck between inner Iran and friendly Iraq, in no position to be supplied by sea because of Hormuz and very easy to cut from the coast anyways. They are a non-factor.

Kurds in Iraq and Syria were pacified, and those in Iran are the least harmful of the bunch. Also arming and supporting Kurds always causes problems with Turkey. A free Kurdish state is kryptonite to Turkey, which is NATO's main player in the region.

I still think its Baluchistan or bust.

Indeed and my prime suspect is this:
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.486498&lon=36.880245&z=15&m=b&show=/37630345/Wadi-an-Naqah

You shouldn't ignore the usual revolution suspects - equality before God and the law, us merchants/peasants are worth as much as these uppity aristocrats, etc.
Worked in France, worked in Russia, worked even in England a bunch of times. It worked in the colonies too. Easiest way to get a rebellion going against a monarch . Even today with the tribes in Arabland its an easy way to get an us vs them thing, when it is "them" and their tribe in power (aristocracy) and us being just as good as them!

geonames.org/166404/wadi-an-maqah.html
>wadi - a valley, ravine, or channel that is dry except in the rainy season.

Makes sense
Well i hope we get more info soon

Yeah the Balochs are in the best position, but regarding the Kurds being pacified, I disagree, the Syrian Kurds owe their success to US backing, just as the Iraqi Kurds owe their failure to a loss in US backing. If the Iranian Kurds were to be backed, (PJAK already is), they could do a fair amount of damage.
Also regarding the Lurs, many belong to Yarsanism and practice Shia Islam as a cover, they're cryptos. And to split hairs, there's between 4-5 mil.
Balochs have the best chance, that I fully agree on.

What could they do with the Palestinians if they annexed it though? They sure as shit don't want to give them voting rights, and I can only imagine how happy their neighbors would be if they dropped more refugees on their doorsteps.

I assume they'd follow the policies in place.

oY VEY
How's Iran doing today?

Well tbqh, it would look pretty neat if they ended up forcing all of the Palestinians into Kowloon-esque enclaves dotted across the West Bank.

>This is Sham al Hawa village #Idlib

twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/948113513146396672

Guess who was right

Kowloon history was shaped by completely unchecked crime. that would never be allowed

It'd also be an easy target for an attack with many fatalities.

haaretz.com/israel-news/israeli-mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-spies-to-recruit-terrorists-to-fight-against-iran-1.407224

Greatest ally

My guess is Farjah next.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.515636&lon=36.852136&z=15&m=b&show=/6022834/Farjah

>believing leftist haaretz propaganda

>being a good goy

As long as they aren't throwing rocks or Grads over the walls, I can't imagine anyone would really care too much.

It's funny how Christians and Muslims fought over this land for a thousand years without a decisive conclusion and in less than 70, the Jews have managed to bicker and bulldoze both sides into complete submission.

>being a mudskin

whiter than you ahmed

>quoting a 2012 article talking about 2007 events in the year of the false prophet 2018

You really should argue against the material, not the website thats hosting it

twitter.com/WahhabiHotTakes

good twitter

>believing fake news willingly
soros loves you

What's wrong with spreading information about jewish tricks in the current year?

Literally the oldest israeli newspaper.
Also,
>Israel Hayom - 40% exposure rate
>Yedioth Ahronoth - 35% exposure rate
>Haaretz - 5% exposure rate

Its a niche paper, not a mass propaganda outlet.

because in israel they don't worship libtards, only places like this thread do

>arab dictator support group is now a liberal wank

You are too high on Trump farts.

>#BREAKING: South Korea offers to hold high-level talks with the DPRK on Jan. 9 to discuss Olympics cooperation
twitter.com/PDChina/status/948062648083529728
Trump cucked beyond repair

Oh no!

Are you gay, or bi, or a trap?

I just came out of a conversation discussing a media for being shills, but PDChina is quite literally, officially, by the books, a chinese government propaganda outlet. Nobody even denying it.

Still, I hope that it works out. Both Koreas still claim they want unification, they just can't agree on who gets to wear the pants.
And, even though I know this is an unpopular view on this general, I wish that the nork dictator got assassinated or otherwise removed internally by a military coup, so that such unification can be achieved with a compromise and not a war.

Liberals have always made good with the mudslime dictators, see Obama and Iran making deals.

Obama broke that deal and ruined the Iranian economy, dummy.
One of the last things he did in office was to further sanction Iran as a Christmas present. In fact the current situation is his work, not Trump's.

HE GAVE THEM BILLIONS IN CASH YOU RETARD AND IRAN BROKE THE DEAL

This is probably a strange concept for a Canuck, but I'm actually straight.

He returned billions in cash to them, you retard.
Iran paid billions to buy planes, then the revolution happened and the USA decided its not giving planes, but also not giving the money back.
The USA stole billions in cash from Iran, and the whole world condemned this, and it had been a black spot on American diplomacy since.
Obama simply returned Iran its own money after holding it hostage for decades, not even paying interest.

That was a deal made with a PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT. One that should not have been upheld when that government was sacked by ISLAMIC RADICALS.

You don't pay your debts to your enemy. Holy shit you're retarded.

Shit.
Shut your nigger ass up, Sweden is 50x worse than Canada.

Some top notch boomerposting ITT

>rape allegations have a high chance of being fake. But they still haven’t been proven to be so
wtf is wrong with you?

>nuh huh, the democrats signed that law, now we are a republican government, so it doesn't work!

This is how retarded you sound. It was theft. Everyone agrees, and as of a couple of years ago, even the USA officially agreed, and returned the stolen money.

you are legit retarded, BulgAnon is too good a person to keep engaging with you

>straight
you mean you only let straight guys fuck you right sven?

I'm not talking about the iran deal you fucking moron im talking about the fighter jet deal that was made with a government that was overthrown by islamic radicals in Iran. They aren't a legitimate government and don't deserve the money from that deal and you know it.

Obama giving them stacks of cash was absolutely moronic considering Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terror.

Straight guys fucking men is a foreign concept to me, is that a new Canadian trend?

Unrelated, but reading this made me think of the conspiracy shit Sup Forums constantly posts about in general:

nytimes.com/2017/12/29/dining/raw-water-unfiltered.html

I fully expect this to become popular thinking here, and for there to be /raw water/ threads full of shithead american flags accusing you of drinking soyboy government water.

>Iran is the biggest state sponsor of terror.

No that's something maddog confirmed like a year ago timesofisrael.com/mattis-iran-worlds-biggest-state-sponsor-of-terrorism/

The deal was made with Persia. Iran is the successor state of Persia. The deal was still valid.
Compare to Russia paying off the debts of the USSR, despite being a different government. This is because Russia is a successor state to the USSR.
Also unified Germany being a successor state to both West and East Germany, for example. This is not a new concept. It is fucking medieval stuff, always been in use in international politics.
The ruling body changing, or the state laws changing, does NOT invalidate international deals. The USA was given money to buy planes by Persia. Persia had internal changes and reformed into Iran. Iran still owns that deal. They had to get either the planes, or the money. In the end they got the money, not adjusted for inflation, without interest. This is the very least the USA had to do.

I won't reply further, you aren't willing to discuss, and adjust your views to fit reality. Go get shot.

>They aren't a legitimate government
Explain this rancid viewpoint you degenerate neocon.
> and you know it.
Absolutely wrong you filthy mongrel. To hell with you, Allah willing.

That might put Americans on par with the legion of shithead non-Americans obsessed with anything someone says if they're from America.

Contain your victim complex. This isn't an assault on you or your identity. Its an observation that this kind of shit explodes on Sup Forums, and the people that enable the cultish behavior post under american flags.

>The deal was still valid.
No it was literally not, when a legitimate government is overthrown and replaced with a terrorist governemnt those deals are no longer binding. Just because you worship shitskins it doesn't mean that it works that way.

yes but they only focus this terror against sunni extremists and jews so are you a fag or just bisexual?

bruh fluoride in the water calcifies your pineal gland. if youre country is shitty, like yours, there are also heavy metals and chemical traces in the water.

drinking from plastics releases xeno-estrogens.