Busted Barry

truepundit.com/busted-unearthed-video-chicago-church-shows-barack-obama-making-fun-bible-mocking-jesus/

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/busted-unearthed-video-chicago-church-shows-barack-obama-making-fun-bible-mocking-jesus/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w
youtube.com/watch?v=1LTeRZuGtuk
youtube.com/watch?v=FePQCPWV4HM
youtube.com/watch?v=DePjG71zttQ#t=1m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=SYs753my8qo
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link to the vid?

BASED

wtf I love Obama now

Is anyone really surprised though? He always had a hard-on for condescending to Christians.

What a Nigger.

Subversive muslim confirmed

I agree with him.

> tip

Cliche arguments that have been dealt with before. I am not surprised he treats religion the same way he treats economics and social issues.That is ignorantly.

Obama is used to speaking on topics with a lot of self assurance even though he is wrong.

I didn't see anything mocking Jesus but he did use that tired shellfish argument.

On what? I am not surprised. This is after all pol. Where you have low IQ spics with US flags and shut in virgins from Europe who got their heads caved in by refugees.

He's been surrounded by Jewish cat ladies and cucks regurgitating the same pseudo intellectual horse shit for decades. Why would he ever question his beliefs?

>another American outraged at something.

It's never the opposite.

Serious question why do people think King Nigger was a good public speaker?

Didn't really strike me as trying to be blasphemous or insulting but it doesn't sound like the kind of thing a sincere Christian would say. Sounded like the view of someone outside the church

Let's deal with his reasons for not "taking the Bible seriously".

> Whose Christianity would we teach in the schools?
Firstly a Christian government wouldn't have public schools which have only been used to indoctrinate people into secular humanism and dumb down the youth. Taxes are theft according to the Bible.

The US would be an ecumenically Protestant nation.

> what passages of Scripture should guide our public policy
The ones relevant to the issues that face us.

> with Leviticus which suggest that slavery is okay
Pagan nations outside of Israel had already instituted slavery. The OT merely regulates an existing practice. He also conveniently fails to mention that the Bible orders the death penalty for kidnapping. Also slaves bought by Jews from pagans were to be released after 6 years. And slavery quote on quote is actually indentured servitude. Which is an option for people who couldn't pay someone back.

> shellfish is an abomination
This refers to the ceremonial laws that were abrogated with the coming of the Messiah. This is basic theology.

> stoning your child if he strays from the faith
The text is not referring to young children, but young adults who are disobedient to the parents. This isn't Jimmy refusing to take out the trash. This is Jamal robbing the convenience store and raping the neighbour's girl. How many young adults like this end up spiraling out of control and eventually taking someone's life?

>Is anyone really surprised though?
not in the slightest, his whole presidency was about mocking america

because they're told to think that

That's an oooooold clip

>truepundit.com/busted-unearthed-video-chicago-church-shows-barack-obama-making-fun-bible-mocking-jesus/

Water is wet

king nigger is already in Gitmo.

muh dubya is an illiterate redneck theocrat

Well, he just lost my vote.

I've seen this video before...

>christcucks btfo

Fake news

holy fucking shit, based obongo is confirmed muslim !

This has been on Youtube for almost 10 years
youtube.com/watch?v=Hi-V_ilJu0w
youtube.com/watch?v=1LTeRZuGtuk

what

is the shellfish thing real, or is it a leftist lie?

He mocked the Sermon on the Mount which is considered to be Jesus' greatest teaching.

Age, pfah. Everyone here is supposed to be stuck in the past. Forum rules.
Beyond that, this place is understimulated enough to latch onto anything.
It's great. People should learn better than to take it seriously, but they won't.

I didn't think he was THAT stupid.
"Which passages should guide [a Christian nation's] public policy?
A) Leviticus? Um, no. That Judaism
B) Deuteronomy? Um, really. See A
C) JUST the sermon on the Mount. You're getting closer there but let's try
D) The whole of the New Testament, taken in proper historical and theological context.

But speaking of proper context, he didn't mock the Bible or Christianity. He was trying to mock conservatives, but just made of fool of himself in the process.

This would make him more of a hero to the left not less. And he has the most sycophantic followers especially among black people.

Go Obama! Rock that freeminded position on religion!

It was part of the law for the Jews that they could only eat things out of the water that had fins and scales.

so youre saying, a muslim was mocking the bible? and its newsworthy how?

i guess im the only one tired of this fucking line

He's not wrong...

>would we go with leviticus?

Uhhh yes? Obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=FePQCPWV4HM

so why don't christians follow it? doesn't it imply that god was wrong? is the old testament not in the bible? i don't know how it works.

1. He was compared to George W. fairly or unfairly, who often made speaking gaffs though in actual conversation was quite articulate.
2. He's a nigger, and any nigger able to formulate a sentence without "muh dick, nigga, muhfucka, etc." is seen as a genius.
3. Constant media repetition. It's the whole "repeat a lie often enough" meme, the media, hollywood and his campaign just repeated the lie over and over until Americans accepted it.

He's pretty shit at speaking when he doesn't have a teleprompter in his face. I honestly don't think he made a single decision or choice independently in his whole presidency, he was just a mouthpiece for (((them))) reading off a teleprompter.

I guess you have never read the Bible. You should try it sometime. One of the most read and distributed books in all of human history. It's worth at least reading.

It's hard not to.

it's easy if you're mad jealous achmed

The Defense Department would indeed not survive if it followed the teachings proscribed in the Sermon on the Mount.

i tried reading it before but the old fashioned words and word orders makes it straining to read.

shocking, mudshit making fun of bible

Christians follow Jesus first, then look to the bible.
Jews follow bible first (as in first chapter old testament first) then discover Jesus.

Christians are followers of Christ
Jews are followers of God & Lucifer (sort of)
They don't see Lucifer as a baddy, they see him as a good angel who allows us to deny evil. To them, Lucifer wants us to deny him, nothing makes Lucifer happier than being denied.

If you're a Jew, you pretty much have to hate Christians and if you're a Christian, you have to love Jews.

You can see how that might be a manipulable situation.

*prescribed goddamnit I look like an idiot

They almost never heard him speak off the cuff.

I did not know this thanks. So why do christians follow Jesus over God, isn't that comparable to following your older brother than your father?

Also when you say jews I assume you mean the non-talmudic ones, because the talmud is a good reason for christians to hate jews.

If this actually “offends” you, you’re an SJW-tier nigger. The bible has silly parts. If you disagree, then maybe try reading it.

>why do people think King Nigger was a good public speaker?

Because he's black.

"He speaks so well."
youtube.com/watch?v=DePjG71zttQ#t=1m40s

youtube.com/watch?v=SYs753my8qo

get the FUCK OUT OF HERE SATANIC NIGGER

Fucking hell is every German poster a goatfucker? Or is it mandated by mama merkel that you all have irrational hatred of white countries?

If by some miracle you aren't a jihadi rapist, pull your fucking head in and realise we are all brothers in Rhodesia now.

fuck with my savior and i'll fucking kill you satanic faggot

>if if if if if if if if if if if

>fuck with my savior and I'll kill you

This is the most unchristian thing I've read in this thread.

He's not in any way wrong though. Your bible is FULL of ridiculous passages and it would be lunacy to let any of them guide law or basic human morality.

You say he's "making fun of" the bible but the bible LITERALLY SAYS you have to stone your child. You can't defend that.

bitch shut the fuck up Jesus would knock you the fuck out if you insulted his herd like Obama did in this video.

>If you're a Jew, you pretty much have to hate Christians and if you're a Christian, you have to love Jews.
This is absolutely wrong. The real Jews are the people from the OT that believe in God and Christians. Jews as we are led to believe as today aren't real jews. Jesus himself rebuked them when they tried to tell him that they were direct descendants of Abraham. This is what he sad back to them...

John 8:37-47King James Version (KJV)
37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

You're talking out your ass.

More Scripture on the topic...

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:
29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The Jewish dietary laws had a lot to do not eating predatory animals, or eating things that ate garbage as it was seen as analogues to sin. Pigs are notable garbage eaters, and shellfish are filter feeders eating fish poop.

When Christ came, he gave a vision to his disciple peter explaining that those old rules no longer applied as his death, resurrection, and sacrifice had atoned for all sin, so christians where free to eat whatever they like. With the caveat that "all things are permissible, though not all things are beneficial." i.e. you can eat pork, but you might get sick.

Read the New international version, it cuts the "thee's & though's" and is in the modern tongue. I would suggest starting with the book of John in the new testament,

not good, muslims aren't supposed to mock jesus

>buttmad christianboi with no arguments looks for any reason to hate MUH EVIL LIBRAL N*GGER PRESIDENT

How are those arguments cliche, and how have they "been dealt with before"??? you surely haven't dealt with themn=

Who cares. Christianity is a joke. Christianity is the yoke to keep the white man down, Jews love to cite the Bible to attack us.

You people are pathetic.

>fuck with my savior and I'll kill you
That's the most based thing said by a Christian.
Don't confuse a person that believes in god with a Christian.
Christianity in it's true form will take the battle to the Devil.

Scripture regarding genealogies...

1 Timothy 1:4 King James Version
4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

this

look i watched the video trying to find something damning about him like the time he made a russian deal
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
but he is just making fun of stupid passages

really you are going to burn in hell for eating shellfish or you need to stone your child... this is muslim tier bullshit

Now i still think obama sucks and is a colossal faggot that fucked up a bunch of shit and didnt even try and fix the economy but if we start to interpret the bible like muslims interpret their book it wont end well.

Take the good stuff from the bible live thy neighbor dont fuck someone elses wife dont kill someone etc.

no, he'd bow his head and cry while me and my bros nail him to some wood

sounds just like some shit Satan would say

actually it sounds like exactly what happened in the bible, sorry man

Actually has a link to the video
>FAKENEWS !!!!

Christians believe that Jesus and God, as well as the holy spirit are all part and aspects of the Trinity, which is one being and yet three. So essentially Christ is God and God is christ, visa versa. There is no following one over the other as they never differ, three aspects of one.

Yeah the modern talmudists are not Jews, they are the synagogue of satan spoken of in revelation. Christians are jews, both in terms of being God's chosen and in ancestral descendents.

No ones fucking with your saviour user. Calm down.

actually, sounds like something Satan would say.
>we would kill the savior and lord of life
>we
keep identifying with the loser Satan

People love to take Jesus out of context. Jesus told Peter to put his sword away because he came to be our sacrifice. He already knew what was about to happen, what NEEDED to happen.
John 18:11 King James Version
“Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?”

Never understood the trinity. He said let US make man in OUR image. In the beginning was God and the word and the word was God. When you look up the original word for God Elium (sp?) it's plural. Everything points to 2 Gods.

When will Barack Hussein Obama make fun of Mohammad?

His stuttering and idiosyncracies were endearing at first.

>Everything points to 2 Gods.
No it doesn't user, don't be ridiculous. If you're going to use Genesis for your argument then at least quote it correctly, don't word grab to fit your narrative.

I like how he puts on the whole nigger accent when he is talking to his fellow chimps. He almost gave it up near the end.

Ya know I just realized. Obama was am absolute failure. I literally don't even think about him anymore. I literally almost forgot he even existed.

Because the standards for Blacks are so abysmally low that if one of them manages to speak intelligibly and become a lawyer and not commit obvious felonies he is basically the greatest Black to have ever lived.

Disprove anything I said. The very beginning of the Bible identifies 2 Gods period.

He's never getting elected now!

What we expected all along.

Wonder who wrote his talking points for him, clearly you can see and hear he knows nothing of the real christian bible even though this vid is cut up, you can clearly tell he doesnt know the words he speaks by his tone phonics and sequencing of notes.

he was bashing literalism and fundamentalism and not christianity

>He doesn't believe Donald is playing 654-D chess