How are we supposed to sleep knowing all that is wrong in the world?

How are we supposed to sleep knowing all that is wrong in the world?

Enjoy the fact that your base life in this country would be royalty in any spot on this Earth just a century or two ago. Now, realize that luxury won't last forever because we've been strong over due for a big war.

stay out of trouble

Having the ability to worry about everything wrong in the world is a luxury.

On a bed, hopefully under sheets of some kind.

welcome to Sup Forums that said, now sage

End every day exhausted.

Take care of your own life before you start caring what is wrong in the world.

It's probably way beyond your competence to dictate what is wrong or right. Clean up your fucking room, stop over-indulging, hit the gym, get a good job, find a woman.

Stop being like leftist faggots knowing all the world's problems and solutions to them while their own lifestyles are trash.

Drugs. That's what drugs are for user.

Some healthy selfishness + a tiny bit of unhealthy selfishness

Live knowing that the society you live in has gone to shit and probably won't recover in your lifetime, no matter how hard you try.

Keep up to speed with what goes on around the world. Talk about it with people who show interest. Engage with others online. But take care of yourself, for you can not take care of the world.

If the opportunity to truly make a difference ever arises, then yes, take your stand with the rest of us who would do the same. But in the quite likely chance that time never comes, you can at least have spent your life focusing on finding and hopefully doing things you enjoy with people you, at the very least, don't entirely hate.

The world doesn't have to be this way. The state of everything is unfortunate, but this is not our fault, so don't allow yourself to feel responsible. That in itself is irresponsible.

They say ignorance is bliss, but we choose to not be ignorant. That doesn't mean we can't enjoy our time here.

I hope you find moments of pure bliss in your dreams soon. They may be fleeting memories of events that only you experience, but they are still good memories.

This. Learn to take care of yourself before learning how to care for others

Praying helps

Unemployment and crime is down, what are you whining about?

Everything else, including the two issues that you mentioned which have gotten better, but not resolved.

If nothing of this world troubles you, then you should either keep it that way, or broaden your horizons while heeding the advice given in this thread.

These decisions and the actions that follow them are your responsibility, not ours or anyone else's.

Just remember that in the era of forced diversity, the project to colonize the moon is well over 70 percent white in its founders, participants, and backers.

I don't...

You're nothing but a fart in the wind. The world's problems are not and never were exclusively your problems. They affect you, and desiring to fix them is admirable, but you are no use to any society if worry prevents you from sleeping and makes you a paranoid wreck.

Balance your life and be productive. Fight for the Truth, it is the only force that can survive Chaos.

try to enjoy your life despite that. it's literally too short to worry about the imperfections and the dirt of reality. everything and everybody should be nuked regardless though if you ask me. we need to start over and vanquish all normies before that

you sound just like my degenerate slovenian friend. she's a leftist degenerate who takes MDMA and smokes and drinks way too much.

stop being such a degen.

I have come to realize this. Any time I have been in a SHTF situation I've never been worried about the state of the entire world, just myself and those I care about also in the situation. I have the luxury of worrying about other parts of the world and elite, powerful people who have never met me BECAUSE I live in the first world, where as someone who lives in say India isn't worried about that because their immediate need is fresh water for them and their family. I think that Lazlow pyramid chart also sums this up pretty well.

Also, none of this isn't saying that my country doesn't have a shitton of issues, just that we often don't realize how good we have it.

Think about all that had to be right in the world to create a world worth worrying about, and then remember that it progressed to here and can keep right on going. People may seem incomprehensible, but somehow the world gets better over time all the same.

Trust that your wife now knows that you're an orang-utan