Akiba's Trip

Wait, was the moral of the story seriously that we should welcome newfags?

No.
The newfag was the one who tried to destroy Akibahara.

I thought it was fuck what others think and enjoy your degenerate shit.

Pretty much this was the moral.

Or to spend your time enjoying things you like rather than hating things you don't.

It's alright to date girls four times your age.

But he didn't know and he'll age like that too.

Unless he kisses one of the sisters again.

What happens if they kiss Niwaka?

I don't think it works that way. Maybe there's a trigger in the kiss or a chant or something.

So how did he transform back into a bugged one?

The moral of the story is that girls are cutest when they are literally retarded.

No, that we should beat up and strip naked feminists, SJWs and moralfags who are trying to take away our entertainment.

No, it was that oldfags should fuck fuck off.

No.

Surprised how much i ended up liking this show.

hope we will get a season 2

It was a pleasant surprise to see Pyuko best girl in the last episode, even if she only appear for like 10 seconds.

I just realized why I liked the ending so much. I didn't expect much from the main villain, she seemed like she wouldn't do much as the big boss. And then she went full Ragyo in the last episode and it was beautiful.

God cries

Niwaka is a slut, thanks to Arisa's influence. Urame is the now the only pure maiden in the show.

If you have ever been to Akihabara you'll know that this show captures the essence of the place very well. It's a den of degenerate consumerism but when you're right there and you look around and see so much stuff and so many people who are also there for the same reason it's hard not to get lost in the magic of the moment. It's a show about celebrating obcession in the many shapes and sizes it comes in, and embracing that this new kind of culture is here to stay.

Could you guys name some anime with male mc's as based and good as Tamotsu?

you posted one

I guess I did but I have already watched most of Lupin stuff

This. Since the beginning of time

>[Mashin] [170322] TVアニメ「AKIBA'S TRIP -THE ANIMATION-」エンディングコンピレーションアルバム「AKIBA'S COLLECTION」[320K]
It's out.