Lifeless trees in fading shadow

Lifeless trees in fading shadow
Empty morning mists retreat,
Along the rutted roads the sound
Of broken boots on weary feet.

Other urls found in this thread:

dovepress.com/radio-electric-asymmetric-brain-stimulation-in-the-treatment-of-behavi-peer-reviewed-article-CIA
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0023456
mentalhealthamerica.net/positions/involuntary-treatment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am Daniel

I am Sam
Sam I am

That Sam-I-am
That Sam-I-am!
I do not like
That Sam-I-am

Do you like
Green eggs and ham

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.
I do not like
Green eggs and ham.

Thread is shit.
OP is gay.
Stupid poster
GO AWAY.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

So, hows the LHC doing?

Follow the White Rabbi, Goy.

>Follow the White Rabbi, Goy.

I'm asking about Germany's mind control system.

I don't know if you know this, but you always respond to my posts. More than enough to think it's just a shared interest.

Rumor is they're starting to realize it won't work, and are moving to other means of control. However, the people tasked with it haven't been reassigned, and are still trying to use remnants of bicamerality as a control mechanism.

>I don't know if you know this, but you always respond to my posts.

I hadn't noticed.

>More than enough to think it's just a shared interest.

I respond to all threads, except sometimes slide threads. I respond to posts that catch my attention, you can take that however you want.

>Rumor is they're starting to realize it won't work, and are moving to other means of control.

Are you talking about the Mainstream media presenting themselves as a social media grassroots movement (or, at least, as the "Leadership" of a grassroots movement), using astroturfing software designed several years ago, as a means of exploiting social proof to attempt to manipulate the overton window in their favor?

No, although that's failing spectacularly. People aren't buying what they're selling anymore.

I'm talking about direct to brain remote stimulation. They have no problem transmitting sounds/sensations, however they're having a real hard time sending visual stimulation. They're hoping to make progress under the guise of "pushing enough energy to create a window to the 4th dimension."

The end goal is to artificially create a global bicameral populace, except they control what the god-king says, instead of traditions. They're starting to force their hand, so expect news about 4th dimensional gravitons as a push for more funding/manpower.

Ah, yeah.... so they are trying to expand their system for maximum effectiveness.

it's actually interesting how the whole thing works, how the different parts mesh together, psychology and electromagnetics... Shielding of an electromagnetic nature is important to combat this threat.

Ironically, this more direct control is most effective in people who have had long histories of largely bicameral civilizations such as South Americans, Africans, a good chunk of SE Asians, and low IQ Middle Easterners.

Sheer force of will can still overcome, but it takes a special kind of mind.

Forgot to add; it would be strange to flood your country with these kinds of people.

Chicago! Chicago!

There once was a man from Nantucket...

Boomers get out

>Boomers get out

agreed.

dovepress.com/radio-electric-asymmetric-brain-stimulation-in-the-treatment-of-behavi-peer-reviewed-article-CIA

>depression, insomnia, anxiety treatment

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0023456

>physical implantation of receivers for more effective "treatment"

mentalhealthamerica.net/positions/involuntary-treatment

>involuntary treatment also includes involuntary medication or other treatments including electro-convulsive therapy, whether court-ordered or imposed by mental health professionals, treatment imposed upon persons with mental health conditions in prisons and jails or as a condition of probation, supervision or parole, outpatient commitment, and the use of guardianship or conservatorship laws

Sleep tight.

What the fuck is going on in this thread. Mind control isn't real, and all those links are trash from alt-right websites.

Boomers get off my Sup Forums.

>Boomers

what exactly are you doing... trying to assign words that you have datamined are perceived mostly negatively by the boards posters, to other words or phrases that you don't want us talking about, by using subtle classical conditioning techniques?

Because if so, I've seen it done better.

>Reddit spacing

We've already been through this whole CERN thing. It's been largely debunked as an alt-right fever dream, cuck.

See what I mean? It's so blatant that people aren't buying it anymore. That's why they're pursuing more direct control methods.

>>Reddit spacing

Spencer?

no, they aren't pursuing them, they've been using them, for a long time
people are already directly mind controlled, just a select few aren't susceptible due to not taking in the physical material needed for it to work
niggers, normies, sjws, poor people, etc in droves regularly ingest the material, breathe the material, drink the material, they're literally in the matrix biorobot mode, they have no mind of their own only the illusion of having a mind of their own, everything they think and do is (((dictated))) out for them, they are the footsoldiers of zog

It's too much of a soft control for them. They need more. Especially when they feel threatened. They want a sure thing, and can't leave it to chance. Chemical stimulation can only get you so far, and most materials that act as a receiver are too hard to distribute globally, and are only used in niche situations.

What's all this hippy poem crap

Bunch of boomer faggots. Sage this thread and mods delete.

>What's all this hippy poem crap

It's some form of psyop, or code.... shills are trying something new.... maybe.

Can't nobody do it like 311
Fuckin' up competition 'cause there really is none
Steppin' on your game from the first floor, tore up
Electricity, we store it up
Can't nobody do it like 311
Break it down, what it is, dedication
Sending out gratitude like we laid it out on down
Throw down, fuck the bullshit, we're still the sound

Literally some tripfag posts a poem and you jump to some psyop conspiracy. You sound so crazy it hurts. Get this cringy shit off my Sup Forums. You are the cancer killing this board.

>Get this cringy shit off my Sup Forums.

So, you're fine with the bullshit poems being posted on the politically incorrect board...

You just don't want anyone wondering why?

WHUT THE FUCK IS THIS sSHIT???

> Le monstroto's gelatinous abominations

Americans are retarded.
[message received]

You have no more money for the well-being of American citizens to have some reason they think they have the moral high ground when it thinks humans are a couple that require a knowledge of orientation or something like that I have no explanation for flipped cars in the middle of the road makes no sense barring some weird mass of nails and hair looks like a bell when they use the really powerful one at the psychological state of Germans were on light though the first thing I always notice is Orion and you should get help

he's not wrong, lots of unrelated non-political threads have been appearing lately. I wouldn't be surprised if theyre trying to meme subliminal coding as a way to communicate, or influence opinions
hi j.e san ive missed u

that's some deep shit

roses are red
violets are gay
and so is OP

Are you retarded?

The soil stained with crimson
and thy flesh consumed by maggot,
Banshees call out to remember
that OP is a faggot.

It's either A.L.I.C.E. or monarch AI. Works on keywords in multiple threads to shift opinion, but it looks like something fucked up and it posted fragments in one thread.

Neat.

Satisfied greatly
from his daily 8 inch meats
OP posts again.

>It's either A.L.I.C.E. or monarch AI. Works on keywords in multiple threads to shift opinion, but it looks like something fucked up and it posted fragments in one thread.

interesting.... most interesting.

Each minute bursts in the burning room,
The great globe reels in the solar fire,
Spinning the trivial and unique away.
(How all things flash! How all things flare!)
What am I now that I was then?
May memory restore again and again
The smallest color of the smallest day:
Time is the school in which we learn,
Time is the fire in which we burn.