Men are natural leaders

This video is a microcosm of the roles of men and women in society.

>Man has a vision
>He toils, unappreciated, mocked
>He ignores them all, continues building his vision
>More men convinced of the vision, join in
>Small group of men, working towards shared goal, picking up more followers
>Critical mass is achieved, followers grow exponentially
>Roasties come running over, because now it's cool and hip
>"I was there at the beginning!"
>"Why aren't a critical part of this vision? I helped make it!"

youtube.com/watch?v=GA8z7f7a2Pk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJZhc3HAwpc
youtube.com/watch?v=GA8z7f7a2Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=6sIjSNTS7Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=wCIrPJ6SBl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

proto numale behavior

>dancing at a music festival
>probably rolling on molly
>having a lovely time
>normies run over and try to use you to go viral

I would have just stopped and walked away.

>ironically join amongst the safety of my group
Life is futile.

What a fucking alpha.

This clip is actually a study on the power of one follower.
Noone paid attention to this guy until he had 1 follower. That first participant is what starts the flow.

How much pussy did he get that night?

Is this scalable?

that video is a interesting to potato arm chair psycho analyze. just one person can cause irreversible waves and a momentum that even he can't stop once it reaches a certain point. says a lot about human history really.

Yeah. Look up mass hysteria and groupthink. Similar things often happen in shitty traffic, like somebody decides to exit a congested highway off an onramp, and that immediately becomes the new normal despite the fact that nobody's informed the truck approaching. I've also seen it at red lights that take forever to change. Someone runs the light, then everyone else does too because that's just what we do now, despite it only perhaps being safe for the first guy, not the 10th who sails through into oncoming traffic.

Here in Queensland we even had pic related as a government campaign because nobody knew at what point rising floodwaters started being dangerous, since everyone thinks "the guy in front made it across".

to twitter creating cults clubs in universities etc etc

2009 was 9 years ago.

meme magic and 2016-7 shit posting. or if your an oldfag and remember msm and TV being the dominant power in hacking what people think and convincing them they're is a crisis due to CIA niggers and (((them))), think 9/11 and the need for war on terror. now theyre trying to steal back the internet into their court again.

>roasties

this is why you'll never be a leader or even likable for that matter.

hitler was a great leader and a good man because he wasnt an incel looking to scold 'roasties'.

Why is canadian music to terrible?

It's kind of like Spartacus too. One with enough courage starts the rebellion/uprising, just needs more to follow. But people don't always follow.

The dumb thing about the video is, people could have just danced in place, they joined him just because they wanted to be part of a movement.

Roastie detected

youtube.com/watch?v=AJZhc3HAwpc

>This weird dancing guy is a metaphor for all of life

Didn't know how that was going to turn out, but bravo, sir. Bravo. Good stuff.

Lol that dude didn’t give a fuck

>one person can cause irreversible waves and a momentum that even he can't stop once it reaches a certain point
hmmm makes me think of somebody. yes yes, we have the power in us to do the same, one person

>if Bill Gates got laid growing up there would be no Microsoft.

you crackers can't dance loo at how Inferior whites are

That was so gay..

women this time weren't roasties. I was easy to respect them back then.

Sounds like Jesus.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GA8z7f7a2Pk
A year and a half ago these union faggots in Old Montreal were on strike, and every day, for their strike effort they would blast music so loud that I can't write what I wanted to do to them. Anyway, one time they played this song and it was my first time hearing it. I wasn't able to find it though which really bugged me. Anyway, finally have it now.

>People with no personality go to listen music with broken sound, very loud, with a crowd of people to feel sociable and take pictures like "I went there! I had fun this weekend guys! My life is exciting!"
>They're dead inside so they just chill sitting down
>Guy with a little bit of personality tries hard to be random and enjoy the music his way. Caughts the eye of some people that cannot enjoy or see life without their phone camera
>Some attention craving faggot moves towards the target of the camera/s and blocks vision of the guy in an attempt to become the new focus
>Dull people with no soul see this and the herd mentallity triggers. They must gather around to feel social and exciting but it's just another weekend of loud music and alcohol.

This is more of a study on the quality of the music they're pumping out at these shitty festivals.
If the music was any good those people wouldn't need a forced meme to start dancing, their limbs would just start moving on their own.

Why hasn't Trump stopped the music festival jew? This music and behavior should be illegal and punished by death.

Here let my boy Stevie spell it out for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sIjSNTS7Fs

Sup Forumsfest
now you've done it

I literally start these on the daily when I give zero fucks at this off ramp where two lanes merge into one. LOL

And yet here you are OP, being a beta male with no leadership skills. I bet you think this is because feminism did you wrong, right? Lmao.

>t. Beaner thinks women don't start companies or invent things because "oppression"
The low IQ below the border never ceases to amaze me.

This hermano gets it

I used to be a soundman at festivals and would see this type of shit all the time. Fascinating really.

>Sup Forumsfest
i heard Dj DeadMuzz5 is headlining next year.

That's a modern day micro-jesus.

>incel

I fucking hate you redditors with every fiber of my being. Fucking RUINED this board and site.

This thought process is precisely how to make it in finance as well. Invest early in something with massive potential, hold it for years or decades, and dump your shares when the roasties start getting involved.

The late comers always lose, user.

the sheep flock

>just one person can cause irreversible waves and a momentum that even he can't stop once it reaches a certain point
"No Fucks Given" previously known as 'throwing your balls on the table'.

Checking these unchecked quads.
Brilliantly fucking illustrated, cunt.

Allow me to add to your example:
youtube.com/watch?v=wCIrPJ6SBl4
Superman's mom had an amazing dumpster on her wayback in 1984.

Tits or gtfo