Thoughts

Who's the worst driver?
>Asian
>Senior citizen
>those who text while driving

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-666-j
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/southkorea/6513885/Woman-passes-driving-theory-test-at-950th-attempt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if senior asian will text while driving?

scp-wiki.net/scp-666-j

asian women

Soon it won't matter.
Only the fuhrer will be allowed to drive his own car!

old asian women.

A senior asian woman who is texting.

Old Asian women who are texting

hers

anyone texting. should be capital offense. at least have 2 fingers cut off if caught.

Texting, as it's so pervasive where I live. I live in a small town, and yet someone oncoming in my lane is a daily occurrence. They catch themselves and swerve back into their own lane, but for seconds at a time, it's clear their attention is elsewhere. I'm unlikely to have an accident with an Asian or senior, but texters feel like a threat. I drop my kid off at school each morning and even there, I'll see some dopey cow looking down at her phone as she drives toward the parking lot exit. Unsure what to do about that, other than keep my kid at hand.

Sounds right
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/southkorea/6513885/Woman-passes-driving-theory-test-at-950th-attempt.html

then 3 strikes!

anyone ever been to albequerque, nm? that place is fucking chaos. native americans are fucking horrible drivers. and they don't care about jack or shit. also, don't get pulled over in a reservation.

Women.

>human

meet my ai gf

why are there toilet brushes next to a photo of a city?

no fireworks for new year countdown celebration.. so this close enough

They drive? I thought they're still on horses

Kek

australians are now the new worst drivers.
the road toll in melbourne in 2017 was the highest in over a decade.
the sharpest rise in any developed country, and its clear to anyone who drives daily in melbourne or sydney.

THE JEWS.

>>those who text while driving

god tier bad
The Republic of Georgia (sorry boyos)
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts

regular bad
women
Russians

Could it be you guys are simply driving more than you used to?

women are the worst drivers.

asian women
senior citizen women
wome who text while driving.

Jews dont drive, they hire drivers