TOMORROW

...Did I say tomorrow? Hehehhhhh... I meant two days from now... i mean, three, no four.... maybe one week from now... just one more month and then it will be just one year until it really happens for real in just three more years from now! Didn't happen last time? Don't worry! This time it's really happening for real!

today

It was gonna happen today but sadly, too many people talked about it so now it's been postponed until tomorrow, but don't worry, it'll definitely happen two days from three days from next week.

It's been major bluebells ever since Trump won last year. Give me a moloch and pizzagate revelation

>It's gonna happen in 72 hours, guys, I GUARANTEE it!
>...
>Haha, no, I didn't mean it would happen after THESE 72 hours - it'll happen after a different set of 72 hours, but don't worry, they're coming soon!!!

>shills flooding pizza and assange threads
>sudden uptick in "it never happens" concern trolling

Something is going to happen today.

All of that was lies to get suburban rural retards to vote Trump.

S O O N ™

>'it never happens trolling'
Sorry, i must have missed when the Rothschilds were rounded up and the pedos were hung in the streets. My mistake. Will delete immediately. Clearly it's definitely really happening for real now this time since so many real and substantial things have happened and are happening.

It will happen at some point.

Reminder to everyone: beware of "it never happens" shills. They want us to think it's not happening so that when it does happen and you can look for yourself and see that it's happening we'll all remember that those shills said it wasn't happening so we won't believe it because that makes sense. Everyone who says it's not happening is shilling. Everyone who's generating clicks for attention whores and ad revenue mills is telling the truth. The message that you're being manipulated into believing in vague predictions that never come true is dangerous because if you believe it.... well I'm not sure what will happen if you believe it but.... it's shilling for sure so don't believe it. Stay strong and remember: it's really happening for real in just three days from two weeks from this time next year in two years. REALLY THIS TIME.

ITS HABBENING!! :DDD

TICK TOCK..... tick... tock.......

Just four more days until it's just two days until it's just a week before it happens in three years from next year!!

TRIPS!!!! IDS HBBBBEDNNNGGNNGNNGG FOR SURRREE1!!!!11!!!!! Just ten weeks until it happens one month after September 23rd 2018, the date three years before two months until it's REALLY HAAAABBBEEEDDIIIINNNGGGG!!!

>Their ace demoralizer.

big if true

>people who post legitimate SOON threads that repeatedly dissapoint over, and over, and over, and over, and over, are not demoralizing. Those who point it out are.
Good thinking user!

Soon threads should be hidden, saged or both. Your little art installation thread here stinks of you being an underage faggot totally pissed off mom hid the nintendo switch. Stop being a weeping cunt and part of the problem.

Art installation? You've got me all wrong user! I'm sitting here letting you all know that in just three days from two weeks from this time next year, it will be only two more years until it's only 4 years until it happens! And you're over there making jokes like it doesn't matter or something!