Social Media is kill, thank you merkel

merkel just killed facebook, twitter, youtube and every other website where people can chat.

everytime a comment and or video that is reported for hate speech within 24 hours, the responsible website MUST pay a 50m euro fine.

>flag every youtube vid or content creator you dont like
>youtube must look into your report to confirm your claim.
>impossible with so many reports every second
>so dont look into it at all and just remove the comment / video to dodge the 50m euro fine.

cnet.com/news/german-hate-speech-law-goes-into-effect-on-1-jan/

gizmodo.com/germanys-new-social-media-hate-speech-law-is-now-being-1821697245

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks
youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's see this crusty twat try to fine companies based in the US. Kek.

Reported for hatespeech. Enjoy your 50M fine, Hans.

did you read the links? facebook, twitter, youtube/google already agreed. if not they would be outlawed in the EU.

The Young Turks is about to lose every single video they've ever made!

youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks

Lets get to work, boys!

It's not an EU wide law though

its not me but Sup Forums who would have to pay it. but thankfully this thread is dead within 24 hours anyway

If they had any balls whatsoever they'd go ahead and let themselves be outlawed in the EU. Anyone who still wanted to use their shit services could connect through a VPN.

>Sup Forums is kill
Good

yes thats true, reports have to come from a german ip. however, big websites / companies cant afford to lose germany / EU. most will agree / have agreed to this new law.

sounds like fun.

Can we get Sup Forums censored in Germany? We could get rid of the turks

I just reported their last 15 videos for hate speech

I did my good deed for the day

Or, and stay with me on this.
Or

These companies country wide IP ban Germany and the like so nobody can access them, and instead have a big splash page saying "Thank Merkel"

I wish the Nigerians would stop posting on Sup Forums... spaghettiniggers

wut. why would google, amazon, youtube facebook twitter twitch etc want to be banned in the EU? they probably make even more money here than in the states. and if not then its still pretty close.

Sure, but big websites such as Twitter/Facebook won't pull out of the EU completely just because Germany passed some stupid law

i like your digits and this would be fun. but germany is a breddy big market so i doubt this will happen.

Because the backlash would be hilarious as normies everywhere wake up to the blatant censorship and all companies that said fine censor me would be viewed as heroic and would get a lot of great pulicity.

no that can be considered hate speech

Well guess you finally got that 4th reich you were asking for KEK

uh, okay?
what the fuck do i care if facebook has to pay for me being racist?

>merkel just killed
sweetie, no.

Merkel has no power.

well, either your comments get deleted, or your account gets deleted

lmao, must pay? No one can force them to pay. Especially you can't force big corps like facebook or twitter. What will she do, ban them? Don't make me laugh.

thats the joke. spam flag lefties and facebook and co have to check your report, which is impossible with so many people. so they just remove the comment. either that or they gonna have to pay 50m euro almost daily

just make accounts using muzzie runes

i guess you complacency has finally caught up with you. sweden is next.

None of those companies mind the censorship. They're all tools of the state, anyway.

why does no one read the links or google it themselves. facebook, google, youtube twitter etc already agreed to the law. and yes, whoever doesnt agree gets outlawed in the EU.

Merkel is a useless cunt. If she thinks she can enforce this, she's a retarded, useless cunt.

>reported for hate speech
So an accusation equals a crime ? who gets to decide what is & isn't 'hate speech' ? what measures will they take to ensure this won't be abused by those wanting to shut down their ideological opponents, the whole thing is blatantly authoritarian, hardly surprising considering Merkel's stasi background.

exactly. all we have to do is post offensive/hateful stuff on leftist dumpsterfires. talk about exterminating Muslims in order to protect Israel, etc

awesome, can someone list some hateful anti-german videos to flag? Maybe this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=anx6jMNHLFc

Who cares? The EU is a bunch of faggot Muslims.

uh, no.
tha'ts not how it works sweetie.
it's not "impossible". people literally volunteer to be social media nazis.

That soldier who had a chance to shoot her in the back of the head and end this madness should commit suicide himself.

>who gets to decide what is & isn't 'hate speech'

lol

>be european
>post hate speech online
>go to prison

>be american
>post hate speech online
>supreme court recognizes hate speech as constitutionally protected

i'd rather suffer an infinite amount of amerimutt memes to european censorship lmao

>who gets to decide what is & isn't 'hate speech' ?
The "offended" party. That's always been the standard.

What our krauty friend is trying to say is spam the comment sections with edgy stuff and let them eat shit.

Yeah but could the EU feasibly ban those big sites without a backlash elsewhere? Facebook and co make these countries a shitton of money economywise through communication aswell. Business use the platform to trade a lot and reach people with advertisements

How quickly you forget

youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_1966vaIA

Dont abondon the last bastion: Poland
FGT.

And therein lies the flaw, anyone can claim to be offended by anything they want.

it will hurt both parties. but simply put : EU can easily survive without facebook or youtube etc. but they cant survive without the EU.

Dude, TYT is in the pocket of google and youtube. They aren't going anywhere.

How the fuck do you guys tacitly accept these outrageous free speech restrictions? Over here even our extreme leftist ACLU would balk at this shit which is I guess centrist in Europe? If you still aren't voting AfD you should be gassed.

Quality straya cunt shitposting.
You're doing God's work

Your digits are hatespeech. You have 24 hours to give me my 50 gorillion shekels

This is why I'm glad my country has enough sense to not acknowledge hate speech as a thing. Because it's not. Hate speech does not exist.

to hell with her.
man, I'm so fucking glad we still got the chans so we can have no censorship.

>EU can easily survive without facebook or youtube etc

Oh? I'll give the people of Europe the benefit of the doubt and say they'd be pretty pissed if they lost access to the most popular social media and internet websites.

>but they cant survive without the EU

Europe, as a whole, accounts for less than 18% of facebook's usage. There are more facebook users between the US, Canada, and Mexico than the entirety of Europe. I think facebook will be fine.

Continental Europe (2017 pop. roughly 700m) accounts for less Youtube traffic than the U.S. (2017 pop. roughly 320m) alone. Similarly, Youtube will be fine.

i like to imagine theyre secretly re-arming fuck the rules ww2 style, while letting their untermensch name themselves and this will all end with trump and merkel doing a fusion dance and ridding the world of the middle east, bongistan and canada in one glorious attack.

Kinda surprised that Cuckdeau or Swedistan didn't do this first,

This should alert you, and every American, though. It's how they'll bring de facto censorship to the US. Similar attempts with gun control.

a newly formed institution headed by : i kid you not ... a former high ranking STASI member... is tasked with collecting , evaluating and persecuting all forms of online hatespeech and racism here in germanistan.

i cant see how this could in any way be biased or could go wrong so keep calm and be british or something ...

It will be pushed EUwide in April-May.
EU is retarded.

Its hard to convince myself they are this retarded but here we are.

>a former high ranking STASI member.
Well if that is not enough to wake a person up to what's coming, nothing will.

>Oh? wanna bet the people of europe will be mad as fuck when niggers invade their country and rape their women? merkel will have no success with open borders. people will be out in the streets, they will hang merkel. trust my american knowledge

>EU is not important

you think they are fine with losing 50% of their incoming? you think they shuckle and say : meh its fine. didnt need that money anyway

Before you niggers actually go on a flagging spree, you should consider that removing examples of your opponents being idiots, will mean, obviously, that nobody else is able to see them.

>Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

EEXIT when?

100% this

Report everything. Take away their bread and circuses.

Will not be revealed beforehand.
Let it be surprise.

This isn't only about censorship. Its also about tracking. Facebook, Twatter, etc, are all CIA/kike funded. This has nothing to do with money. Its about control.

This means we can get pedophobic content deleted?

Go one better and report everything from everyone

Sadly, kids, numales and females take retarded examples as trend/norm and retardation spreads.

Mu neekeri

Btw, I'll be in Tallinn for your 100th!

you can get everything deleted what you dont like from now on

Basically this is the only course to take to counter worldwide retardation.

good
we aren't like those Americans
in Europe we will fight bigotry with force
we will arrest those who are intolerant of diversity and shut down anti-semitism + hate speech in the modern day public squares (internet).
we live in a global world and there is no room for white ethnic tribalism in it.
hate speech can lead to hate crimes it cannot be tolerated anywhere, bigots must be locked up in small cages without influence or platform
grow up or move to Poland if you don't like it

Gan I get Germany deleted? Or at least everything about it?
We need a campaign to get everything that has even slightest connection to Germany removed from the interwebs.
Fuck your BMW and Siemens and EU.

cool memepost

*Can

Then report the most innocuous shit first, the things with broadest exposure.

This is hatepost and will earn you (virtual) rope.

>cannot be tolerated
So you're saying you're intolerant then ? you know who else was intolerant, das rite, Adolf Hitler !

>EU keeps bitching at the US
>US withdraws from NATO thanks to based God-Emperor
>All of our soldiers home where they belong.
>Russia rolls in and liberates Europe.
If the mighty Roman Empire fell due to internal corruption, so will the EU. I can't wait.

Someone needs to make a script that flags content, and then spread it here.

Report everything about EU and especially Germany.
Anybody says BMW-report.
Somebody mentions EU commission - report.
One posts about price in Euros - report.

This is great. We should use these laws to get every German kicked off of Sup Forums. It would be really easy to do and it could be done in under a week

Imagine how great this place will be without krauts

No do nothing, eventually Facebook Twitter ect will simply close or block german accounts, then wait for the chimp out on the government.

This maybe the redpill the krauts need to wake up about how mass immigration is going to change western life forever..

>be and enslaved and embrace multiculti for the rest of your life
>go to slavic second world shithole

this is actually a hard choice

5m dumbass

>however, big websites / companies cant afford to lose germany

Yes, they can.

Man, Europeans remarkably overthink their importance in the world. Your country literally does not matter, at all.

So if I go to Amsterdam and call a muslim a sandnigger etc....I get arrested? Lel

if you report enough then this will actually happen. EU will force Sup Forums to either agree and ban hate speech, or be outlawed in the EU. lets be honest Sup Forums will never ban hate speech. they would rather be outlawed.

but isnt this board lonely without EU posters?

Nah, we will be just fine

what the fuck is your problem with siemens and BMW

They support biggotry with their taxes.

Your fucking embarrassing yourself, newfag

So when are you going after the arab and african tribalism? the sooner you do this the less ammo those horrid racists will have and the closer to a glorious future we can all enjoy. You a-are going after the other racists and extremists equally right?

>"PAY SHEKELS NOW GOYIM".

2018 KEKEST COUNTRY SO FAR.

1ST GERMANY with hate speech laws.
2ND FRANCE with 'gang of youths' and a police woman.
3RD ???

Come on UK we can out cuck these two.

Most of them are aware of it, there's just nothing they can do about it.

Even Hitler wasn't this bad

>arab and african tribalism
You mean the brave & powerful peepo standing up to white supremacy.

Watch Sweden come in and take #