who wins?

Noone

Jews

>assuming that the US would side with the EU & NATO

Maybe today. 10 years from now? No.

>India with NATO instead of Russia
>Pakistan with Russia instead of USA
Great grasp on world politics.
Also no-one wins. Canada wins. Because nuclear winter is warmer than our -50.

Why do you think Turkey is on the blue side.

Cause he's murican and has no idea what's going on anywhere in the world.

>Anything in North or South America siding against the USA in an all-out-war situation
Nice LARP OP.

Couldn't America pretty much fuck up the entire world on its own?

Conventionally? No. Nuclear? Yes. But so can 3 other countries (at least).

Actually..

China and India are hostile to one another, in fact China regularly holds talks with Pakistan and Afghanistan which from an outside observer looks specifically to shit India.

Pakistan isn't an ally of America, they basically trade aid for the rights to bomb seemingly uninhabited regions on their land.

Cuba doesn't mind dealing with North Korea even whilst they're arming themselves. I actually doubt Venezuela would be anything but neutral.

Sounds like a good way to get immediately bombed by the entire US air-force and then have one's waters blockaded.

me

US have complete Air and Navy supremacy. I think they could solo entire world in conventional warfare.

Germany loses.

world wide war?

Satan

hehehe Mongolia looks like a trollish smile

You think Vietnam would be western aligned? I'd say neutral at the very least.

Blue. Like Poland said, total naval/air superiority. Happy bonus in the form of Europe, China, and India being horrible battlegrounds. Competitors knocked down, America gets to say it saved the world, and gets all those juicy construction contracts to rebuild Eurasia.

We couldn't

No one can stop white men but white men

>East and West destroy themselves in nuclear fire
>Finland doesn't get destroyed because militarily non aligned
>Finland doesn't get destroyed by fallout because of state mandated commieblock nuclear shelters
>Finland will be the only modern state left and will expand it's borders while massacering cannibalistic tribes of Russians with leopards and hornets

Your retarded and you dont understand how overwhelming the US navy is. China only has 1 carrier it bought from Ukraine that failed its first mission to sea.

the red side wins because germany is on the blue side

Why would Belarus be against us?

Literally run by a pro-Russian dictator

You're*

And you're retarded if you think the US could fight of the rest of the world conventionally. We might be fairly successful in the early stages but eventually the combined industrial capacity of THE REST OF THE WORLD would overwhelm us.

In a defensive war the US could probably solo the whole world. Offensively the Navy is largely useless against big land powers. You need a big army to fight a land power. And the US couldnt fight Russian and China together on land

True, but with naval supremacy we wouldn't really have to. China can be starved out, they're dependant on enormous global supply lines that are kept open by our navy. Russia is much tougher to crack - which is why the cold war never turned hot

Honestly, it's possible that we wouldn't side with anyone and just sell guns to everyone.

Although we would probably jump at the chance to spread some freedom to Cuba and Venezuela

Maybe, but the longer time goes on the less important those supply lines become though. China is funding big land routes to bypass sea trade

You all completly underestimate the power of the US. Could they occupy the entire world in one conventional war? No they simply don't have the man power, could they turn the rest of the world to dust and easily force every other side to surrender? Absolutely. Though the US military is undisciplined (a sign of a dying empire) It's logistical and technological advantage is so enormously bigger then anybody else they could crush them.

I think as long as US could secure oil resources in the early stage of war, they might pull it off.
Yeah, china and russia have manpower, but it aint 1915 anymore. Without air superiority, tanks are just glorified target practice.
Sure it would be tought, but it would be menagable i think.

If you're talking purely conventional, then yeah, you're right. Though, since it would essentially end up being defensive, it would still be a long and difficult war.

Otherwise you're wrong.

Are you srs? Are we talking nuclear then? Cuz in that case nobody wins. Yes we have an amazing military both in terms of existing hardware and soldiers, but modern all out wars between major nations are won primarily through industrial power. We cannot outproduce the rest of the world combined. We cannot occupy the rest of the world. Eventually we would be outproduced and defeated.

Who would win a nuclear war then? Us? Can that even be called a winnable war?

I don't think War as we used to know it will ever occur again. The weapons are too OP, and nobody wants to fight the US

If the US fires nukes then all other nuclear powers will. Russia has even more nukes than the US, China, Pakistan too. It would be a damn fallout.

Yes, a nuclear war can be "won". It's often times exaggerated what the consequences would be. While they would be severe, it definitely doesn't mean the end of humanity or even the end of large, centralized countries.

It would be chaotic at first but things would stabilize after a decade or two.

Yeah Nobody really wins that unless radiation really is tied to anime production in which case the survivors would inevitably form a utopian web society.

I thinks it's kind of naive to assume we truly know how many nukes any country has.

That being said it would definitely not be good.

Sure but we'd no longer be the dominant power in the world or anything near that.

Turkey would be more prone to side with Iran, Iraq, Syria and Russia because of the Kurdish question

Also, India in blue?

who would be the people who also suffered their largest cities getting anihilated by nukes?

I said conventional you tard.

make russia blue

What the fuck are these teams

and europe red

India and China don't like eachother
Pakistan wouldn't turn their back to the US

Pakistan and India would likely be neutral and at war against eachother at the same time

((WWIII))

>Pakistan wouldn't turn their back to the US
we are currently turning our back on them

Turkey, at the moment. is definitely red side.

>not including EU with their muslim brotherhood
For shame.

Replied to wrong guy my b.

Assuming whole world vs US I'd wager that most major cities in Russia, China, the US, India, and Western Europe would be nuclear craters.

me

You made us the wrong color. Did you think we were being ironic about day of the grill?

India in blue because india doesn't like China and is pro US at this point of time

america shouldn't take a side just so its fair

Africa would "win" just because its in such a unstrategic location that launching nukes there would be insignificant so while everybody else is smoldering in a nuclear hellhole or freezing to death in the nuclear winter that will follow, africa is going to remain the same but with larger more stable african nations annexing smaller unsustainable ones

Really good map, probably will be pretty accurate. But why is Armenia red?

India in WWIII will be like Italy in WWI. I think Brazil should be Blue.

True, but China is one building those land routes so they're, you know, complete garbage.
Plus, shipping goods by land is ridiculously more expensive, much slower, and can't match sheer tonnage of goods

Switzerland they for the money from both sides

nobody wins when everything get nuked

Blue since ofc

We're no longer allowed to participate in wars, austria should be gray

yes yes yes more

>india
>blue
this was made by a guy who doesn't understand politics

Come on fag, erdogan may give his pleasantries towards the Muslim world (resistance block), but he has no choice but to be a western shill.

After the shit in the south china sea SEA is all blue indonesia included

why argentin 3da even considered but chile isnt

Aligned with Russia

You realize that India has realigned with the west, yes?

>India
>ever not neutral
Even when Pakistan allied the US, we just got closer with the USSR never joined them.

You are right about rest of the world eventually outproducing US, but it wont happen even in few first years. US have incredible headstart in R&D. You cant build things like Nimitz, B2, Raptor or whatever in few months. In US vs The World no nukes scenario, i think Americans would actually pull some kind of blitzkrieg, not giving enemy a chance to catch up.

The only reason Indonesia would get involved is if China tried to invade them, in order to establish a launching point to invade Australia if it ever came to it. Indonesias armed forces doctrine is purely defensive in nature, they would never commit forces for offense against China unless they themselves were threatened, and to be honest I don't think China would attack Indonesia as it would put too much of a drain on their manpower that could be focused elsewhere.