Summarize Evangelion's ending

Summarize Evangelion's ending.

Which one?

Shinji figures out how to not be such a bitch but basically fucks the entire world in the process. Things might work out though.

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Shinji

He drank his apple juice, went poop and fell asleep.

Asuka was the villain all along, and caused the destruction of earth.

>This isn't even my final ending

shinji is a wuss and decides to give in to the comfortable annihilation rather than keep fighting

Why did shinji feel so bad after fapping to asuka?
I've would've believed it if he actually touched her or rubbed his penis on her, but even that is hard to believe when it happens so often IRL.

because he's not a rapey psycho like you.

So he is a special snowflake?

I've never met somoene who has had a breakdown after rubbing one to sleeping girls.

It's one thing to do it

It's another to do it infront of her comatose face in a hospital

OP here, EoE's ending too.

one word: disgusting

It's even weirder considering the unused script where he casually masturbates in his room thinking about women. He still says his famous line.

you've probably also never met a depressed suicidal boy with an abusive father and (kind of) dead mother being forced to fight monster-angel-things and nearly dying/getting everyone killed over and over

makes your psyche a little fragile

>Take care of yourself, I need you
There, summarized. Sincerely yours.

To my father, thank you. To my mother, farewell. And to all the children... Congratulations!

Shinji finds that life is worth living despite all the pain and rejects human instrumentality but it's too late, everyone is tang already.

He chokes Azuka because he feels like shit and wants someone to hate him.

Also Mari is for anal and ahegao.

Fixed, sorry.

I don't have to.

I don't get the original ending, can someone explain?

Nice numbers user

Why thank you. I didn't even notice my get. Wow....

Asuka and Shinji ended up together?

Ideon, but written by a talentless hack.

Shinji becomes a choker

I can't because I never watched neon Genesis evangelion

I CAN'T

he overcomes himself but too late

Shinji is a masochist.

Although people may hurt you, the potential happiness they bring makes that risk worth it. At least that's what the series ends on. EoE goes somewhere else.

But Asuka hates Shinji and Shinji is afraid of Asuka. Shinji will grow up to be handsome with lots of fame, probably lots of girlfriends, while Asuka will be alone forever.

>tfw the comfy episodes (1-13) don't last for 50 episodes long

Anno is a faggot.

Hold on, who said he didn't? He might have been rubbing one boob with one hand and fapping with the other, I mean, the boobs were there, open to anybody to grab.

Series:
Shits get lose but we only see what's happening in Shinji's mind.
Movies:
Shits get lose and we actually get to see it.

Both: Shinji realizes he has to stop escaping from people.